剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
and a safe ride back to Pittsburgh.
也祝你们能够安全返回匹兹堡
May this be the adventure of a lifetime.
这是一生一次的冒险
Please make sure your bikes are on the truck.
请确认自己的单车已经放到卡车上了
There you go, honey.
宝贝 这是给你的
It's salami. I'm afraid we're out of tuna.
意大利香肠的 金枪鱼的没了
There you go. I'm so proud of all of you for doing this.
给你的 我为你们每个人感到骄傲
There you go, sweetheart. Thank you.
这是给你的 甜心 谢谢
Here, honey. Have a good time.
给你 甜心 玩得高兴啊
Thanks, Deb.
黛比 谢了啊
All set. Let's get on board.
都准备好了 我们上车吧
I haven't been on a bus since ninth grade.
初中后我就再也没坐过公车了
Guys would be getting blow jobs in the back.
那时会有人在后排给男生口♥交♥
Ah, the good old days of junior high.
初中的美好时光啊
Well, if it isn't papa bear, and mama bear and baby bear.
这不是熊爸 熊妈和熊宝宝吗
Brian!
布莱恩
Just thought I'd stop by to remind you to wear your helmets,
只是过来提醒你们要戴头盔
stay to the right, and be sure to use your hand gestures.
靠右行驶 确保做手势
Thanks for all the motherly advice,
谢谢这些妈妈一样的唠叨
but my mother's going with me.
但是我老妈会跟我一起去
I'm sorry you're not.
真可惜你不去
Have a great trip, you guys.
旅途愉快 你们这些家伙
Mel, what a surprise.
茉儿 真是惊喜啊
I heard you'd been spending most of your time in bed.
我听说你大部分时间要待在床上
Living the life of Brian.
过着布莱恩的生活啊
What the fuck are you doing here?
你跑来这里干什么
You know you're not supposed to...
你知道你不能...
are you out of your...
你是疯了...
No, I'm not out of my...
不 我没疯
I just came down to see you off, that's all.
我只是来给你们送行 仅此而已
So stop worrying. I'm fine.
别担心了 我没事的
Just don't let my mom see you.
别让我妈看到你
You know how hysterical she gets.
你知道她会多歇斯底里的
Your mom? Right.
你妈 得了吧
We made just enough lunches.
我们做的午餐刚好够
I guess he's not coming, honey.
我猜他不会来了 亲爱的
I thought I'd convinced him to change his mind.
我以为我已经劝他改主意了
Michael! Get your asses on board, you guys. Come on.
迈克 快上车 快点
And save me a seat.
给我留个座位
Coming?
走吧
Debbie!
黛比
Carl!
卡尔
Sweet of you to come down here.
你能来真好啊
I told you you didn't have to do that.
我说了你不用来的
Yes, I did. I couldn't leave without...
没错 我还是来了 我不能...
telling you...
不告诉你
Ma, would you get on the bus?
妈 你赶快上车吧
I got to go.
我该走了
I'll call you when I get there.
到了我打电♥话♥给你
Can you wait a goddamn minute?
你就不能等一下啊
I've been trying to ask you for the last two days.
我过去两天一直想问你
Will you marry me?
嫁给我好吗
What?
什么
I said, marry me.
我叫你嫁给我
Will you marry me?
嫁给我好吗
Tell him yes, and get on the bus.
赶快答应他 然后上车
Yes.
我愿意
Yes.
我愿意
Of course I'll marry you.
我当然愿意嫁给你
Fuck!
天啊
Bye.
拜拜
Bye.
拜拜
Keep the change.
不用找了
Thank you.
谢谢
Shit!
该死
Stop... stop the bus!
停下 停车啊
Stop the fucking bus!
妈的 停车啊
Made it.
赶上了
Knew you would.
就知道你会来的
Where the fuck have you been?
你♥他♥妈♥的去哪了
I come home, you're not here,
我回家了 发现你不在
I look everywhere, frantic.
我发疯了一样四处找你
I was about to call the hospital, the police, the morgue.
我丢准备打电♥话♥去医院 警局 停尸房♥了
I thought something terrible had happened.
我以为发生了什么可怕的事情
Would you calm down?
你能冷静下来吗
No, I will not calm down.
不行 我没法冷静
You scared the shit out of me.
你吓死我了
Sorry.
对不起
I can tell.
看得出来
I went to the Liberty Ride send-off.
我去为自♥由♥骑行送行
Why would you do that?
你为什么要这么做
After everyone told you...
所有人都告诉你...
to spite me?
为了刁难我吗
That's right, honey.
没错 亲爱的
Make it all about you, as usual.
什么都是围着你转的 一如既往
You're the one who has a right to be angry,
你有权生气
to be indignant, to feel betrayed.
感到愤怒 感到背叛
Well, guess what, my shikseh goddess?
猜猜怎么着 我的异教女神
You don't call me that.
别这么叫我
This time it isn't about you.
这次不是围着你转的
It's about me.
是以我为中心
I went out
我出去
because if I stayed in this house another minute with you,
是因为我再在这里和你多待一分钟
I'd go out of my fucking mind.
我他妈的就会疯掉
So I left for 10 minutes.
所以我离开了10分钟
Okay, half-hour, tops.
最多半个小时
I drove over to Liberty Avenue,
我开车去自♥由♥大道
said my goodbyes, and drove back.
去道别 然后开车回来
And look. Here I am.
瞧瞧 我好好地在这里
Miracle of miracles, alive and still in one piece.
奇迹中的奇迹 活着 没缺胳膊少腿
We can't go on doing the all-female version
我们不能再这样继续下去了
of "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?".
这简直就是女同版的《灵欲春宵》
It's just too exhausting.
真的太累了
You can't forgive me,
你无法原谅我
no matter how much I apologize and try to make it up to you.
无论我怎么道歉或者努力补偿你
And I'm starting not to care.
而我开始不在乎了
I mean, after all, how many times can someone reject you
毕竟 一个人能承受多少次拒绝
before you finally just give up?
才最终心灰意冷地放弃呢
So what are you saying?
你想说什么
That perhaps it's best...
或许最好的做法...
for both of us...
为了我们两个人好
and for Gus and the baby...
为了盖斯和宝宝好
if we aren't together.
我们还是分开吧
That we stop putting each other through needless hell.
我们就不用再毫无意义地折磨彼此
Trying to repair something which obviously can't be fixed.
不用试着去修复显然不能修复的东西
I think you're right.
我想你说得对
I'll stay until after the baby's born.
我会待在这里直到孩子出世
How is the lunch? I made it with my own two hands.
午餐如何 全是我亲手做的
How about those lemon bars, huh?
那些柠檬糕味道如何
Aren't they to die for?
是不是好吃死了
Ma, would you sit down and stop showing off?
妈 你能坐下别再显摆了吗
I'm allowed.
我有权这样
How many times in your life do you get an engagement ring?
一生中能有几次机会带上订婚戒指啊
Elizabeth Taylor, eight times,
伊丽莎白·泰勒 八次
twice from Richard Burton.
其中跟理查德·伯顿就有两次
Jennifer Lopez, three.
詹妮弗·洛佩兹 三次
Julia Roberts, four.
朱莉娅·罗伯茨 四次
Thank you.
谢你了啊
You know what I mean.
你知道我什么意思
When a man gives you a ring, it's special.
一个男人给你戒指是很特别的
It's meaningful.
是很有意义的
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表