剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Isn't this fun?
好玩吧
Maybe for you, but that's because you are a sadistic shit!
只有你这种虐待狂才觉得好玩
Who? Me?
谁 我吗
I'll never tell you where the jewels are!
我绝不告诉你我的一对"宝贝"在哪里
Make that "Jewel".
只剩一个"宝贝"了
Now lie still. Who knows?
躺着别动 谁知道呢
If you're lucky, you might even get a few more good years,
幸运的话 你也许还能再活个几年
like me!
跟我一样
Mr. Kinney?
肯尼先生
Mr. Kinney?
肯尼先生
That's it for today, Mr. Kinney.
今天就到这里 肯尼先生
We'll see you again tomorrow.
我们明天再见
And I should warn you:
我得提醒一下你
you'll feel fine for the next few hours,
接下来的几个小时可能不会感觉异样
but you're going to hit a wall around noon.
但是到中午时分 身体就会有反应
Nausea, pain, fatigue.
恶心 疼痛 疲劳
They're all normal side effects.
都是常见的副作用
In fact, I would suggest that for the next few days,
事实上 我建议你接下来的几天
you just stay home, take it easy. Don't go to work.
都待在家里 放松一下 别去上班了
Thank you, nurse.
谢谢你 护士
That's excellent advice.
你的建议棒极了
First thing we do when we get to Hollywood is go to Universal Studios.
我们到好莱坞的第一件事就是去环球影城
The rides sound awesome.
那里的过山车看起来都棒极了
And then we do the Grave Line tour.
然后我们去玩星陨之旅
It takes you to all the places where stars have been murdered.
参观所有明星被谋杀的地方
And then... Then,
然后 然后
we go to Grauman's Chinese Theatre
我们去格劳曼中国剧院
and we steal John Wayne's footprints.
偷走约翰·韦恩的脚印
Lucy.
露西
"I Love Lucy"?
出自《我爱露西》
They went to Hollywood and...
他们去了好莱坞 然后...
never mind.
算了当我没说
Could you save me some cereal?
能给我留点麦片吗
Aren't you being a bit premature?
现在计划这些会不会有点早了
Why? We're going, aren't we?
为什么 我们马上就要去了 不是吗
You said Brett told you it was a done deal.
你说过布雷特告诉你这事已经板上钉钉了
That's Mr. Keller to you.
你应该叫凯勒先生
And nothing's a done deal until it's done.
再说没到嘴的鸭子都会飞
I'm done.
我好了
So, busy day?
今天很忙吗
Oh, classes, research at the library, student advisor meetings.
上课 去图书馆查阅资料 学生辅♥导♥会
I'm also supposed to hear from Greenpoint Press.
绿点出版社的回信也该到了
Are they interested in your novel?
他们对你的小说感兴趣吗
Let's just say the editor seemed receptive,
这么说吧 编辑似乎能接受
which at least is better than another rejection.
至少比再被拒一次要好
So keep your fingers crossed.
所以祝我好运吧
He should try to eat some grain in the morning
他应该在早上吃点谷物
instead of those crappy shakes.
而不是那些垃圾奶昔
He'd be a lot happier, not to mention regular.
他会快活得多 更不用说正常了
I think it's going to take more than a bowl of bran.
光吃一碗麦麸恐怕起不到什么作用
And you could try and be a little more sensitive.
你倒是可以试着对他更体贴一些
Ben is going through a tough time right now.
本最近过得很煎熬
I'm sure all this talk isn't making it any easier.
我肯定我们说的那些话不会使他好过
So from now on,
所以从现在开始
let's try not to use the word "Hollywood" in a sentence.
我们说话都别带"好莱坞"
What the fuck are you doing here?
你♥他♥妈♥在这干什么
I'm waiting for you.
我在等你
You won't answer the door,
你既不给我开门
you won't return my calls.
又不回我电♥话♥
Well, that should be a hint.
那就是提示你该怎么做
Why won't you see me?
你为什么不见我
Cynthia! Cynthia!
辛西娅 辛西娅
Jesus, Brian, what's going on?
天呐 布莱恩 出什么事了
You can't just kick me out.
你不能就这么把我撵出去
Watch me. I don't want his calls,
那你瞧好了 我不想接他的电♥话♥
I don't want him in this office,
不想在这个办公室里看到他
and if he comes near me, I want a restraining order.
如果他靠近我 就申请个限制令
Got it?
明白吗
And if some asshole named Vic Grassi calls from hell,
要是有个叫维克·格拉西的死鬼从地狱打电♥话♥来
you can tell him I'm in a meeting.
就告诉他我在开会
Vic, it's not quite the headstone I'd originally intended.
维克 虽然这不是我最初想要的那块墓碑
But as you may have heard,
但是你可能也听说了
Michelangelo's not taking any more commissions.
米开朗基罗不接活了
But it's solid,
但是它结实
it's hard, smooth.
坚硬 光滑
Come to think of it,
仔细想想
that's a lot of the attributes you liked in a man.
那正是你爱的男人身上该有的品质
Okay, whoever invents a cell phone that's also a vibrator
好吧 谁能发明一个能当按♥摩♥棒♥的手♥机♥
is going to make a fortune.
准能大发一笔
'Scuse me, Deb?
我接个电♥话♥ 黛比
Yeah. Don't worry, Honey.
去吧 没关系 亲爱的
Hello?
喂
Vic's in no hurry.
维克不着急
So I'll plant flowers this spring.
等到春天的时候我来种些花
Make it more homey, okay?
让这里更温馨 好吗
And, um...
还有...
Vic, I just want to say,
维克 我只是想跟你说
wherever you are...
不管你在哪里
of course I know where you are, you're in heaven.
当然我知道你在哪里 你在天堂
Where the hell else would you be?
不然还能在哪
That, um,
我想说
in spite of our little falling out,
抛开我们那次小矛盾
not... not that it was so little,
也没那么小
it nearly put me in the ground beside you...
差点让我跟你一起归西
that I love you...
我爱你
with all my heart.
全心全意地爱你
You know that, baby, don't you?
你知道的 宝贝 是不是
Arrested?
被捕了
And that I hope that you've forgiven me for what I did.
我希望你能原谅我做的事
What did you do?
你做了什么
D.U.I.?
醉酒驾车
Well, who's going to help me cater the party tonight?
那谁来帮我准备今晚派对的酒菜
And all because of this silly party.
都怪这该死的派对
No, I will not recommend an attorney,
不 我才不会给你推荐律师
unless you recommend a chef.
除非你给我推荐一个厨师
Rest in peace, little brother.
安息吧 弟弟
Rot in hell, you little fucker.
烂在地狱里吧 你个贱♥人♥
Oh, Vic. Vic, why'd you have to die?
维克 维克 你怎么就死了呢
I know, Honey.
我懂 亲爱的
I know. But he's in a better place.
我懂 但是他在更好的地方
It's a warm and wonderful place,
那是一个温暖美好的地方
filled with love and possibilities.
洋溢着爱 充满了希望
You'll have to forgive my wife. She tends to...
你必须原谅我老婆 她似乎...
wax poetic in direct proportion to the size of my tummy.
我肚子越大 她就变得越诗意
and even if I did, our paltry expressions
即使有过 我们贫瘠的表达力
would pale in comparison to Michael's rhapsodizing.
在出口成章的迈克面前也会黯然失色
Holy shit!
我靠
Would you check out the dick on this kid?
看看这孩子的鸡♥巴♥有多大
Or not.
或许也并不会
That's the umbilical cord.
那是脐带
And besides, you can't tell from this if it's a boy or girl.
而且 从这上面看不出来是男孩还是女孩
Although something tells me a princess is on the way.
不过 我有预感会是个小公主
Well, it's okay with me if he's gay.
就算生个基佬 我也没意见
I got to run.
我得赶紧走了
We're installing the Auerbach show.
我们在布置奥尔巴克的画展
Don't forget Lamaze.
别忘了拉梅兹呼吸法的课
You think we could move it?
你觉得我们能换个时间去吗
Hey, why don't I go?
话说 不如我去怎么样
You? You?
你 你
Is it a class for lesbian mothers?
是专门面向同性恋妈妈的课吗
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表