剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
mind excusing us for just a nanosecond
去那边等我一会儿 好吗
while I talk with Brian?
我找布莱恩说点事
Sure.
好的
Brian,
布莱恩
um, I'm kind of in a spot.
我有点难处
See, uh, Trent... uh, Kent, is this,
托伦特 肯特 是个...
this really interesting person.
有趣的人
Very deep.
很有"深度"
I bet.
我猜也是
And, uh, I can't take him back to Mel and Linz's.
我不能把他带去茉儿和琳赛家
Wouldn't be kosher.
对犹太人来说那是不洁的
Guess you'll have to dip the dill somewhere else.
估计你只能去别的地方"开炮"了
So I was, um, wondering;
所以呢 我想着
and I know this is a really huge favour
我知道这是个不情之请
for which I'd be eternally grateful;
对此我会一辈子感恩戴德
if, uh, I could use your place, just for an hour?
能借用一下你的地方吗 就一小时
Half an hour?
半小时呢
10 minutes, tops?
顶多十分钟
No? Okay. Um, well, uh, don't worry about us,
不行吗 那好吧 不用担心我们
we'll be fine.
我们没事的
Okay. Bye.
好了 拜
How do you feel about wilderness adventure?
我们幕天席地打野战怎么样
What's up?
什么事
What do you mean, it didn't get there?
你说没到是什么意思
They were supposed to transfer it this morning.
上午就该汇过去了
Well, call Wertshafter and tell him to...
给温斯福特打电♥话♥ 告诉他...
What?
什么
Shit. Fuck!
妈的 操
Good news, dear?
好消息吗 亲爱的
The goddamn accountant was supposed to wire the money
天杀的会计早该把安多♥维♥广♥告♥的钱
for the Endovir ads to "Heat",
过账给《热力》杂♥志♥
but it never arrived.
但现在还没到账
Call him in the morning and have him straighten it out.
明早打给他 让他快解决
They're out of the office until Monday,
他们要到下周一才回去办公
and the deadline's tomorrow night.
而明晚就是最后期限了
I'm going to lose my one big account.
我会失去一个大客户
I'm going to get so fucked.
我要被搞死了
You and me both, honey.
我也会被"搞死" 亲爱的
Wait a minute. Wertshafter's your accountant?
等等 温斯福特公♥司♥是你的会计公♥司♥吗
You know who used to work for Wertshafter?
你知道谁以前给温斯福特工作过吗
I'm Ted. I'm a crystal meth addict.
我叫泰德 我曾吸冰♥毒♥成瘾
Hi, Ted.
你好 泰德
This is my sixth week of recovery.
这是我恢复的第六周
Uh, I guess it all started, I'd say, about a year ago or so.
一切都始于大概一年前
I was struggling with feelings of worthlessness and depression;
我挣扎于自卑和抑郁的悲观情绪中
no longer had the will to go on.
失去了生活的意志
So in a moment of despair, I decided to try what's...
绝望之际 我决定尝试...
Come on, I need you.
跟我走 我需要你
Jesus, Brian,
老天 布莱恩
can you see I'm sharing?
你没看到我在分享经历吗
It's nothing you haven't heard before.
跟你们听过的没两样
Did drugs. Fucked around.
嗑药 瞎鸡♥巴♥乱搞
Hit bottom. Regrets it deeply. Let's go.
跌入谷底 悔不当初 走吧
No, my counsellor said I'm supposed...
不 我的辅♥导♥员说我该...
Shut up. Let's go.
闭嘴 赶紧走
How could you do that?
你怎么敢那样
The rule is you never interrupt someone when they're sharing.
规定是别人分享时 绝不能打断
It's not my club. It's not my rules.
我不是成员 规矩跟我不相干
You are un-fucking-believable!
你真♥他♥妈♥不可理喻
Why do I feel like I've been here before?
我怎么感觉我来过这里
Drop to your knees and imagine a cock in your mouth,
跪在地上 想象有根鸡♥巴♥插♥你♥嘴里
it'll come to you.
你就该想起来了
Here's the deal.
是这么回事
My idiot accountant,
我的白♥痴♥会计
the same dick that fired your ass for jacking off at your computer...
就是那个因为你上班打飞机 把你开除的蠢货
Wertshafter?
温斯福特
He was supposed to transfer 20 grand from my account
他本该从我的账户转账两万美金
into "Heat" Magazine's account,
给《热力》杂♥志♥
but they fucked it up.
但他们搞砸了
As if I'm surprised.
我一点都不惊讶
W-what do you want me to do about it?
你要我怎么做
Find it. And fix it, and get it to them by midnight.
找出款项 解决好 午夜前打过去
By midnight? Or sooner.
午夜前 或者更早些
Ah, a simple enough request.
真是够"简单"
Only I can't do it. I'm out of shape.
但我办不到 我不做会计了
I haven't crunched a number in years.
我八百年不碰数字了
Besides, I'm a singer now.
再说了 我现在是歌♥唱家
You want to hear Manrico's aria from "Il Trovatore"? Fine.
想听马里科《游唱诗人》中的独唱吗 没问题
Di quella pira...
看那可怕的火焰...
Listen to me.
听我说
Are you listening?
你在听了吗
I'm listening.
我在听
You may be a pathetic drug addict who's lost everything:
你也许是个失去了一切的可悲吸毒者
Your dignity, your livelihood, your lover,
你失去了你的尊严 你的工作 你的爱人
your good name, the respect and trust of everyone you know...
你的名声 别人对你的尊重和信任
No one gives a pep talk like you, Bri.
没人会像你这样给别人加油打气 布莱
But there's one thing you haven't lost.
但有样东西你没丢
You're still an accountant.
你还是会计
That's who you are.
那已经深入你的脊髓了
Not even the lowest form of degradation can take that away from you.
你就算再堕落 也不会失去这项看家本领
Now, "Let's live in the solution, not the problem".
现在 设法解决问题 别纠结于问题当中
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉 我迟到了
I was in the doctor's office forever.
我一直在医生办公室排队
Seems every woman in Pittsburgh's pregnant,
好像匹兹堡所有女人都怀孕了
including my obstetrician.
包括我的产科医生
Mel, I have some news...
茉儿 我有事...
I was up half the night finishing my final argument.
昨晚我熬半夜写完了总结陈词
Did a damn good job if I do say so, but, hey,
我个人觉得我做得非常出色 不过...
I'll let you be the judge.
你来评判一下吧
Well first, would you let me get a word in?
能让我先说句话吗
Sure, Larry. What's up?
当然 拉里 怎么了
They're replacing Judge McNally on the Arlen versus Arlen case.
阿伦夫妇夺子案 他们换掉了麦克纳利法官
With whom?
换成谁
Judge Randall Walker.
兰德尔·沃克法官
Isn't he the one who upheld
他不是那个支持开除
the firing of that gay elementary teacher?
同性恋小学老师的法官吗
That's our boy.
就是他
That's too bad.
太糟糕了
We're going to have a real uphill battle on our hands.
看来我们得实打实苦战一番了
Doesn't mean we still can't win.
那并不意味我们没机会打赢
We just have to rework our argument,
只是我们得修改下辩词
emphasize that the previous judge incorrectly applied the law,
强调前任法官判罚不当
and that's why we're seeking a proper legal determination.
因而我们寻求合理裁决
Besides, Jeanette and Anna are counting on me.
再说了 珍妮特和安娜还指望着我呢
I have no intention of letting them down.
我可不想让她们失望
I just love "Some Like It Hot".
我爱死《热情如火》啦
I could watch it over and over and over.
我可以翻来覆去看无数遍
We have.
已经看无数遍了
So who's up for "All About Eve"?
那谁想看《彗星美人》
I have some writing I need to finish.
我得去写东西了
Yeah. And... and Hunter has homework to do.
没错 亨特也得去做作业
I don't mind.
我不介意
Oh, there's always time for Bette Davis.
看贝蒂·戴维斯总是有时间的
Who's Bette Davis?
贝蒂·戴维斯是谁
"Who's Bette Davis?"
"贝蒂·戴维斯是谁"
This kid needs a real education.
得好好给这孩子上上课了
"Homopiece Theatre" is over for this evening.
今晚的「基佬最爱电影展」到此结束
Go on.
快去
All right. You boys go do whatever it is you need to do.
好吧 你们该忙什么就去忙吧
I'll just sit here and play solitaire.
我在这玩单人纸牌游戏
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表