剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
More than loves you, worships you.
不仅仅是爱 简直是崇拜
Adores you.
景仰你
Believes in you.
信任你
You know how hurt, how devastated she'd be if she ever found out?
如果她发现真♥相♥ 她会有多受伤多心痛
Why would she ever find out?
她怎么会发现真♥相♥呢
Why should anybody?
怎么会有人发现呢
'Cause it's the truth?
因为真♥相♥总是会被发现的
The truth is...
真♥相♥就是
I have nothing to gain and everything to lose.
如果被人知道 于我百害而无一利
You see, I'm an industry,
我就是一整个产业
Drew Boyd, Inc.
德鲁·博伊德公♥司♥
A lot of people make millions of dollars off of me.
太多的人指着我这棵摇钱树
Do you have any idea what would happen if this were to get out?
你明白如果这件事曝光 会有什么后果吗
I'd lose my friends, my team-mates,
我会失去朋友 失去队友
my fans, my endorsements.
失去我的粉丝和球队合约
But most of all,
最重要的是
I'd lose the thing that I love most in this world...
我会失去自己在这个世界上的至爱
playing football.
橄榄球
Besides, I love Sierra.
再说 我也爱塞拉
I want a wife and kids, just like everybody else.
我想和别人一样 娶妻生子
And what about us?
那我们怎么办
Nothing has to change.
一切都无需改变
And nobody needs to know. It's none of their goddamn business.
没人需要知道 这他妈的不关他们的事
You know, everything you said made perfectly good sense...
你的每句话都很有道理
and I'm sure most people would agree with you.
我敢说大多数人都会认同
Why tell anyone, why lose everything,
与其昭告天下 失去所有
when it can be your little secret?
倒不如保守秘密
But you see, it was, uh, different for me.
但对我来说不一样
Everyone could tell who I was from the start.
大家一眼就能看出我是基佬
Which, believe me, didn't make my life any easier.
相信我 这没让我活得更轻松丝毫
I've been beaten up, cursed at,
人们拳脚相向 恶语相加
spit on from day one.
我遭人唾弃 自始至终
Which in a way, was worth it.
但是 仍然很值得
Because I've never had to live a lie,
我从不需要生活在谎言之中
and I'm not about to start now,
现在也不打算开始戴面具生活
not for you,
不会为你
not for anyone.
也不会为任何人
What girl's going to want me
有哪个女孩在知道我得了什么病
when she finds out what I've got and how I got it?
怎么得病之后 还会想要我呢
You'll find someone. You'll see.
你会找到那个人的 别心急
Just like Michael and I found each other.
就像我和迈克找到彼此
It's different with a guy and a girl.
异性恋不一样
I mean, some day, she'll want to have kids.
总有一天 她会想要孩子
I can never do that.
而我却永远做不到
That's not true. They're working on that.
不是这样的 科学家们正努力研究新药呢
I never should've told her.
我不该告诉她的
That way no one ever would've known. No.
那样就不会有人知道了 不
You did the right thing,
你做得很对
the honourable thing, telling her the truth.
勇敢向她坦承 是很高尚的事
No one's ever going to love me.
再也没有人会爱我了
Oh, that's not true. We love you.
不会的 我们爱你
Whether you're positive or not.
无论你是阳性还是阴性
Whether you're gay or not.
无论你是不是同性恋
And others will too.
别人也会这样的
Where're you going? Babylon?
要去哪里 巴比伦吗
Hopefully, I'll have the strength
但愿我有力气
for one quick spin around the floor.
能转上一两圈
Well, don't make noise when you come in.
那回家时安静一点
I have to get up early to go to spin class.
我得早睡 明早有单车课
You youngsters, I don't know where you get your strength.
你们这些年轻人呀 哪来这么多精力
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表