剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
to make your relationship a success.
来维持你们的感情关系
Thanks, mama.
谢谢 妈妈
Any time.
不客气
"Doctor Strange" Number 169.
《奇异博士》 第169期
I've been trying to find this on eBay for months.
我在易趣网上找了好几个月了
How much do I, uh...
我该付多少...
that's our gift to you.
那是我们送你的礼物
Thanks, guys. Uh, excuse me, Mr. Keller,
谢谢你们 打扰一下 凯勒先生
we need to get you to the airport
我们该载你去机场了
if you're going to make your flight.
否则要错过你的航♥班♥了
I'll be right there.
我马上就来
Guys, I'll be in touch.
那我们保持联络
Thanks, Brett.
谢了 布雷特
Thank you for everything.
谢谢你所做的一切
Okay. Listen, if we can't get,
好的 听着 如果我们不能
uh, Colin or Ashton to play Rage,
请科林或阿什顿出演狂怒的话
we'll get, uh, Brian.
我们就用布莱恩
How's he doing?
他怎么样了
He's still pretending like everything's all right.
他还是一直装作没事发生
And I'm still pretending like I don't know.
我也一直装作毫不知情
Fuck this shit.
我他妈受够了
I'm telling him. You can't.
我要告诉他 不行
He wants it this way.
他就希望这样
That's easy for you to say, he's not your boyfriend.
你说得轻松 他又不是你男朋友
You don't love him.
你又不爱他
I love him enough to honour his wishes.
正因为我爱他才尊重他的意愿
She and Vic had this huge fight.
之前她和维克大吵了一架
Now she thinks he'll never forgive her,
现在她觉得他永远不会原谅她
so she threw him this posthumous Christmas party,
因此她为他办了死后的圣诞派对
which has got to be a first,
史无前例
but the angel broke,
但天使摔坏了
so she bought him this headstone
所以她给他买♥♥了个墓碑
with a life-size figure of Gabriel tooting his trumpet,
上面有个人形大小的天使加百列在吹号♥
definitely not the sort of blow-job Vic was interested in.
绝对不是维克想要天使"吹"的那种号♥
Now hold it, slow down. I'm not following.
等等 慢点说 我跟不上了
The point is, Carl, no one can get through to her,
重点是 卡尔 没人能劝得了她
not me, not Michael.
我不行 迈克不行
But something tells me,
不过我的直觉告诉我
as sure as I know there's a shirt in your closet
就像我十分肯定你衣柜里
that's a better match for those polyester pants
绝对有件衬衫更配
than the one you've got on,
你身上这条涤纶裤子
that, uh...
我的直觉说
that you can.
你行
Didn't seem so the other day.
从那天看 情况不是这样
Trust me, I understand.
相信我 我明白
A time like this...
这种时候
a girl needs a man.
女人需要男人
It's been a long time.
好久没见你这样了
Since when?
没见我怎样
Since I've seen you so happy.
没见你这么高兴
Thanks to a certain madman friend of mine.
多亏了我的一个疯子朋友
Oh, my god!
天呐
Did he pose for you like that?
他真的这个样子做你的模特
With nothing but a cigar.
一♥丝♥不♥挂♥ 就叼了根雪茄
He really is mad.
他果真是疯子
In a wonderful, infuriating,
令人惊叹 惹人生气
generous, self-centred sort of way.
宽宏度量 以自我中心
I'm glad he's inspired you.
他激发了你的灵感 我很开心
Night-night.
晚安
Linda Hurley.
琳达·赫利
Who?
谁
Linda Hurley.
琳达·赫利
A.K.A. "Linda the Hurler".
人称"黏黏琳达"
I've been trying to think of her name all day long.
一整天我都在努力回忆她的名字
Christ. What made you suddenly think of her?
天呐 你怎么突然想到她了
Your last foray into showbiz.
你上一次涉足表演事业
Let's hope this time I won't have to be hosed down.
希望这次我不用再被水管冲水清洗了
Tell me the story, Mikey.
给我讲那个故事 小迈
You already know the story.
你已经知道了啊
I don't care.
我不管
Tell it to me again.
再给我讲一遍
It was the junior class presentation of "Our Town".
高三时有个课堂表演《我们的小镇》
And somehow I had landed the part of George.
鬼使神差地 我得到乔治的角色
And Linda...
而琳达
was Emily.
演艾米丽
And it was that tender moment...
就在那个温馨的桥段
at the end of act two, where they kiss.
第二幕的尾声 该我们接吻
And she puked all over you.
她吐了你全身
She had the flu.
她得了流感
Yeah, it flew all right.
是啊 恶心的液体从上往下"流"
Well, that's when I decided it was not an actor's life for me.
在那一刻 我就明白了 做演员不适合我
Now Hollywood's calling and...
现在好莱坞在召唤你...
Rage
要拍狂怒
The Movie.
大电影
He wouldn't exist if it weren't for you.
要不是因为你 他也不会存在
So, are you going to come to the premiere?
那你会参加首映式吗
Why wouldn't I?
为什么不会
I want it to be at that theatre, um,
我希望在那个
you know, the one with all the stars' footprints.
门口就是星光大道的剧院里首映
Wouldn't it be cool if...
要是我们能在
we had our footprints in the cement?
大道上留下我们的一颗星就太酷了
Michael and Brian...
迈克和布莱恩
immortalized forever.
永远能被人们记住
Just you and me.
就你和我
Shit.
该死
Michael?
迈克
Mikey?
小迈
I'm sorry.
对不起
For what?
为什么道歉
I know.
我已经知道了
I know you didn't go to Ibiza.
我知道你没去伊维萨岛
I know you went to Johns Hopkins.
我知道你去了约翰斯·霍普金斯医院
And you had surgery for... oh, god.
还知道你做了手术 天呐
If I lose you, I don't know what I'll do.
要是失去你 我真不知道自己该怎么办
Hey, I'm okay, I'm okay, I'm okay.
嘿 我没事的 我没事
I wasn't supposed to tell you.
我不该告诉你的
I told him not to tell.
我本来还叫他别说
Who?
谁
Justin. He overheard the
贾斯汀 他无意中听到
doctor leaving a message on your machine,
医生给你的电♥话♥留言
and he... he called the hospital.
于是他给医院打了电♥话♥
Em!
小艾
Fuck.
该死
Hey, Carl.
嗨 卡尔
You busy?
在忙吗
Well, actually, you've just saved me
事实上 你的出现刚好阻止了我
from buying a faux zebra rug off the shopping channel.
买♥♥购物频道的一块人造斑马纹破毯子
Can I come in?
我能进来吗
I'm really not up to...
我还没准备好
I look like shit.
我看起来糟透了
Hey, I've seen you first thing in the morning, remember?
没事 你刚起床蓬头垢面的样子我都见过了
It must've been a shock,
肯定是晴天霹雳
losing him like that, so unexpected.
那样毫无预兆地 就失去他了
Yeah, you could say that.
是啊 可以这么说吧
So much left unsaid.
还有很多话没来得及说出口
Yeah, that too.
是啊 的确是那样
I understand.
我懂的
I was a fucking asshole, Carl.
我就是个不折不扣的混♥蛋♥ 卡尔
I said horrible things...
我说了些很难听的话
things I can never take back,
一些永远收不回来的话
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表