剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
All right, you convinced me.
好吧 你说服我了
So, how'd you sleep?
那么 睡得怎么样
Like a baby.
像个婴儿
You?
你呢
Great...
很好
except for this terrible howling.
除了那可怕的狼嚎声
Uh, Linz, I can explain.
琳赛 我可以解释
No need. We heard.
不必了 我们听到了
Loud and clear.
一清二楚
Believe me, I had no idea I brought home the wolfman.
相信我 我没料到我会带回来个狼人
I thought we made an agreement.
我们不是约法三章了吗
And I broke it.
是我没能遵守
It's just, there was this monsoon,
只是 昨晚风雨交加
and-and we didn't have any place...
我们没地方可去
No excuse.
没有借口
I-I promise I'll never do it again.
我保证绝对没有下次了
I hope you'll do it again. Just not here.
我希望你夜不孤枕 不过别是在这
The problem is, where?
问题是 去哪呢
The solution's pretty simple, don't you think?
答案很明了 不是吗
My own place.
我自己找个地方
It's just I've never lived alone before.
只是 我从没单独住过
I mean, after I left Hazelhurst, I came up here,
自从离开哈泽赫斯来到这里
and I lived with Godiva, then Michael, then...
我先是跟歌♥帝梵住 后来是迈克 再后来是...
Teddy, now you and Mel.
泰迪 现在是你和茉儿
So maybe it's time.
也许现在是时候了
Who knows, you might even like it,
谁知道呢 搞不好你会喜欢
being able to come and go...
来去自如
and come...
高♥潮♥迭起
...as you please.
只要你喜欢
If Mel says it's going to be all right,
如果茉儿说没问题
it's going to be all right.
那肯定没问题
But after what you just told us about this new judge...
可你刚说的那个新法官
Look, there's no denying
听着 不可否认
we have an additional hurdle to overcome.
我们面前又多了道鸿沟
But it's not insurmountable.
但并非不可逾越
Besides, you know as well as I do
况且 你们也和我一样清楚
that no victory worth winning ever comes easily.
排除万难后取得的胜利才是最甜的
Thank you, Mel.
谢谢你 茉儿
We're going to get through this
我们一定会成功挺过去的
as long as we stick together and stay strong.
只要我们齐心协力 坚强不屈就行
Sorry to interrupt, but if you have a minute...
抱歉打扰 能借一步说话吗
Would you excuse me?
我失陪下好吗
Yeah.
好的
Would you at least listen to what I have to say?
你能至少听我说完吗
I heard what you had to say. The answer is no fucking way.
我听懂了 答复是"没门"
You read Walker's record.
你也看了沃克的审理记录
He's in the dark ages.
他就像来自是中世纪的人
Then we'll just have to enlighten him.
那我们只能让他开化了
You know goddamn well
你自己也很清楚
what I'm saying is best for the case and the client.
我的提议对当事人和案子最有利
You taking over?
你来接手是吗
At least I'm someone he can relate to.
至少我不是他排斥的人
A straight white male?
白人直男吗
Mel, we have an unfriendly judge, a gay mother,
茉儿 这法官有偏见 委托人是同性恋母亲
and look who's defending her: A pregnant lesbian.
再看看她的辩护律师 怀孕女同
Exactly! Who knows better what she's going through than I do?
正是 谁比我更了解她的处境
That doesn't mean you have to be the one to say it.
那并不意味着非得由你在法庭上去说这些
And right now, we can't afford to take that risk.
现在的状况 我们不能冒那个险
All of a sudden, I'm a risk.
突然间 我成风险了
Well, if you think I worked day and night for months,
如果你觉得 我夜以继日地辛苦数月
pouring my guts into this case,
为这案子呕心沥血
only to see it taken away by one of the boys...
就为眼睁睁看它被男人夺走
I am not trying to take it away from you.
我没打算从你手里夺走
This will still be your case.
这还是你的案子
Your work will still be there. You will still be there.
你的辛苦付出依然在 你也会在
Sitting behind you?
只不过坐在你后面吗
Sorry, Larry.
抱歉 拉里
No way.
没门
And given the confidence and support of my clients,
再说当事人对我信心十足
there's no way they'd allow it either.
她们也绝不会同意这么做
Thank you. Thank you very much.
谢谢 非常感谢
Hey, Pavarotti.
嘿 帕瓦罗蒂
I'm still waiting for my extra alfredo sauce.
我点的多加奶香酱的意大利面还没上
Oh, coming right up, sir. Sorry.
马上就来 先生 抱歉
Uh, I never got my side salad.
我的配菜沙拉也没来
Coming right up, madam.
就来 女士
I understand that, ma'am,
我知道 夫人
but you should've requested
但你点菜前
separate checks before you placed the order.
该告诉我你们AA付账
Nobody told us that.
没人事先提醒我们
Oh, for crying out loud,
老天呐
how are we ever going to figure this out?
我们要怎么算帐啊
I want to see the manager.
我要求经理来处理
Perhaps I can be of assistance.
或许我能帮上忙
Who had the lasagne?
谁点的千层面
I did, and I had a glass of Chianti.
我还点了杯基安蒂红葡萄酒
Make that two.
我也是
She only had water.
她只要了杯水
And... and we're splitting Ida's.
还有 艾达的钱我们平摊
She's the birthday girl.
今天是她的生日
Oh, happy birthday.
生日快乐
Oh, how sweet, dear. Thank you very much.
嘴真甜 非常感谢
She had the scampi and the iced tea. Yes.
她点了海螯虾和冰茶 是的
And we all split a Caesar salad, don't forget.
别忘了 凯撒沙拉的钱我们平摊
And an order of fried calamari.
还叫了个炸鱿鱼
Okay, so that's $14.73 for you.
好的 您的费用总计14.73元
Includes tax and tip.
含税和小费
And who had the veal parmesan?
谁点的芝士小牛肉
Me, dear.
是我 亲爱的
Okay, you owe 5 for the birthday girl,
好的 您帮寿星付5元
and 10 for yourself, so your grand total is 18.45.
自己的10元 最后合计18.45元
Which leaves you with the linguini...
还剩您的 算上扁意面
and 80 cents, add 50%,
80美分 加上50%
brings it to 13.63.
总计13.63元
How did you do that?
你怎么做到的
Thank you, thank you. You're too kind.
谢谢 谢谢 您太客气了
You know, you've got a nice voice, young man.
你有副好嗓子 年轻人
But if you ask me, you should've been an accountant.
不过要我说 你该当会计
It's in your blood.
你天生这块料
Well, it was nice, while it lasted.
虽然美好 但却难以长久
Look, we don't know anything for certain.
听我说 我们现在还不知道确切结果呢
Yeah, we do.
不 是肯定的了
The look on Miss Simmons' face said it all.
西蒙斯小姐的表情已经说明了一切
"Get that kid away from those crazy people immediately."
"马上带这孩子远离那些疯子"
You guys don't have to whisper. I have 20-20 hearing.
你们不用耳语 我听力好得很
Think she'll take me with her tonight?
她会今晚就把我带走吗
She can't do that.
她无权那么做
They can do anything they damn well please.
他们乐意怎样就怎样
Getting more upset isn't going to help.
再心烦意乱也没有用
Right. I'll get less upset.
好啊 那我就不那么心烦意乱
Hey, Ben.
你好 本
Jesus, ma.
老天 妈
If you want to slam the door in my face,
如果你想摔上门
I'll understand.
我也可以理解
Good.
很好
Come in, Debbie.
进来吧 黛比
Look, I haven't been able to eat all day,
听着 我一整天都食不下咽
not even the mac and cheese at the diner, which is my favourite.
晚饭时我最爱的芝士通心面都吃不下
Look, if I've done anything
要是我做了什么
to fuck up your chances of keeping that kid,
害你们没能留下那孩子
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表