剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
No job, no lover.
没有工作 没有爱人
What's the point?
治好了又能怎么样
I might as well be dead.
我还不如死了的好
Then do it.
那就去啊
What?
什么
I said, "then do it."
我叫你去死
Go on.
去啊
Kill yourself.
自杀啊
Doing us all a favour.
那真是帮了我们大忙了
Only, uh... only, don't be a man about it.
只是 别像个男人一样去死
Be a queen.
要像女王一般
Mood music.
来点有气氛的音乐
And... oh. Here, it's, uh...
对了 还有这个
it's not quite a dagger, but it'll do in a pinch.
算不上是匕♥首♥ 但也能将就一下
Go on.
拿着啊
The good news is,
好消息是
you can finally be Maria Callas.
你终于能做一回玛丽亚·卡拉斯了
Plunge it into your heart, like Tosca.
如歌♥剧中的托斯卡那样刺入心脏
Tosca didn't stab herself. She jumped off a roof.
托斯卡不是刺死自己 她是跳楼而死的
Even better.
那更好了
Feel free to scream or...
随便你怎么尖叫
sing as loud as you want.
怎么唱 多大声都没关系
Because nobody's listening.
因为没人会听
Having reviewed all the documents,
在浏览过所有文件后
there's no doubt, Mrs. Montgomery,
毫无疑问 蒙哥马利夫人
that alcohol and drug abuse,
酗酒 吸毒
as well as a violent home life,
以及家暴
made you unfit to give your son the proper care he deserved.
这让你无法给予你儿子应有的照顾
Still, there's every indication
但是 从目前种种迹象来看
that you've made great strides to break free from your past.
你已经努力想要改过自新
It is also my overwhelming personal feeling
我个人也强烈认为
that a child belongs with its natural parent,
孩子应当同亲生父母一起生活
as long as that parent can provide
只要父母能够提供
a safe and nurturing environment.
安全有益的成长环境就行
This court is therefore willing to give you a second chance
因此法庭决定再给你一次机会
by granting you custody of James.
将詹姆斯的监护权判给你
Thank you.
谢谢
I hope you will also give your mother a second chance.
我希望你也能再给你母亲一次机会
There's no way in hell I'm going with her!
我死也不要跟着她
If you don't, young man,
年轻人 如果你拒绝
I'll be forced to hold you in contempt.
我将判你藐视法庭
This court is adjourned.
休庭
All rise.
全体起立
Ben!
本
I told you this would happen. Mel...
我就告诉过你可能会这样 茉儿
I'm so sorry, honey. We did the best we could.
亲爱的 我很抱歉 我们尽力了
Jimmy?
吉米
Um, I promise everything's going to be better from now on.
我保证从今往后 一切都会好起来的
Sure it will, mom.
当然会啦 妈妈
James.
詹姆斯
I forgot to tell you;
我忘了告诉你
I'm HIV-positive.
我是HIV阳性患者
That's not very funny, Jimmy.
这一点也不搞笑 吉米
It's true.
是真的
Ask them.
不信问他们
It's true.
是真的
Oh, you fucking... dirty little faggot!
你个该死的肮脏的小基佬
The fuck, you're trying to give it to me?
你♥他♥妈♥的想要传染给我吗
Ms. Marcus, Mr. Landrey, may I see you?
马库斯夫人 兰德里先生 请过来下
My mom told me there's someone who's interested in buying the loft.
我妈跟我说有人想买♥♥你的阁楼
Couple of designer fairies
一对基佬设计师
can't wait to turn it into a moroccan bordello.
迫不及待要把它变成摩洛哥妓院
Hey, let's grab a drink.
走 去喝一杯
Nah.
不
Better read the fine print. Another fucking benefit.
仔细看清小字 又是一个该死的筹款会
Wonder what the worthy cause is this time?
这次又是为什么项目捐款呢
"Send a tranny to summer camp"?
「送变性人去参加夏令营」吗
Ah, come on.
来吧
Ben...
本
Some suckers just cannot wait to give their money away.
某些笨蛋就是迫不及待想送钱
It's for a worthy cause.
为了不起的大业
What the fuck's going on here?
这他妈是怎么回事
We're having a little fundraiser
我们在举办一个小型筹款会
for a very special organization.
为一个非常特别的组织捐款
Perhaps you've heard of them.
或许你也听说过他们
"Concerned Citizens for the Truth"?
"关心真♥相♥的热心市民"
You see, they've made a very significant contribution to our community.
他们为我们这个群体做出了巨大的贡献
They've helped us,
他们帮助了我们
and now we hear they're in need of...
现在听说他们
well, a little help themselves.
需要一点帮助
So, huh, we, the community, would like to give something back.
所以我们整个同性群体 想回报他们
It may not be all that they need,
也许凑不够他们需要的钱
but it's a start.
但也是一点心意
We're hoping you'll accept this...
希望你能接受这笔钱
on their behalf.
代表他们接受
Go on, open it.
快打开啊
Uh, I-I-I've only known the...
我 我认识...
"Concerned Citizens for the Truth" for a short time, but, um...
"关心真♥相♥的热心市民"时间并不长
I've known them long enough to know
但我很清楚
that they don't like to accept handouts.
他们不喜欢接受施舍
Uh, charitable donations.
或者说 慈善捐款
But I guess this time I'm just going to have to tell them that...
但这次 我恐怕得告诉他们
once in a while, we could all use a little help, and...
时不时的 我们都需要别人帮一把
they're just going to have to swallow their fucking pride and...
他们只能咽下那要命的高傲
say...
说声
thank you.
谢谢
Good for you, hon.
好样的 亲爱的
The night's still young.
天色还早
What do you say we hit some after-hours clubs?
我们找家夜店玩玩怎么样
Excuse me, young man?
你说什么 年轻人
You've got school tomorrow.
你明天还要上学
Christ, don't tell me
我的天 别跟我说
you're going to turn into my goddamn parents.
你们真要变成我的父母
Hey, you heard what the judge said.
嘿 你也听到法官说的了
You can live with Michael and Ben
如果你一直表现良好
provided you stay on your best behaviour.
就能继续同迈克和本住一起
And we intend to keep an eye on you, just to make sure you do.
我们都会盯着你 确保你做到
Well, I knew I'd live long enough to see gay marriages...
我知道我能活到同性婚姻合法那天
but I never thought I would live to see Brian Kinney
但我没想到能活着看到布莱恩·肯尼
accept help and say "thank you"!
接受帮助 还说"谢谢"
I thought I even saw a tear in his eye.
我貌似看到他泪光闪烁
Didn't you?
你没看到吗
Honey, I'm worried about you.
亲爱的 我很担心你
That famous flame of yours is just about out.
你身上那灿烂的火花好像快要熄灭了
What you could use is a generous sprinkling of faerie dust.
你真的也需要去参加精灵集♥会♥ 治愈一下
See you, guys.
再见了 各位
Darren, Shanda Leer was great tonight.
达伦 你今晚扮的桑德拉·丽尔太棒了
Oh, well, it's what I do for love.
那就是我为爱的付出
Now you and half of gay Pittsburgh
现在你和匹兹堡一半的基佬
can sleep soundly in your bed tonight,
今晚可以在你的床上睡个安稳觉了
knowing the loft is still yours.
毕竟你的阁楼保住了
Half of gay Pittsburgh can sleep soundly in their own bed.
匹兹堡一半的基佬可以睡在他们自己的床上
Hey, here comes one.
瞧 来了一个
Hey, faggot.
嘿 死基佬
Yeah, you.
就是你
Nice dress. Going dancing?
裙子挺漂亮 去跳舞吗
Let me go. Leave me alone.
放开我 别碰我
Not before you suck on this, you fucking faggot.
先得尝尝这个 你♥他♥妈♥的死基佬
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表