剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
I ought to get back in shape for tomorrow.
明天早上之前我得恢复状态
Are you sure you want to go back so soon?
你确定这么快就要回去上班吗
Maybe you should give yourself more time.
也许你该多休息一段时间
Vic's angel is not going to pay for itself.
维克的天使墓碑可不是白送的
And he's going to have the best-looking grave in that cemetery.
他的墓碑一定要是墓园里最美的
Who the hell is that?
是谁啊
It's probably my son trying to talk me out of it again.
可能又是我那个死儿子来游说我打消主意
Well, you can tell him...
你就跟他说...
never mind, I'll tell him myself.
算了 我自己说
Do I detect a detective?
我这是探知到一位探长吗
Hi, Emmett.
艾美特 你好
I don't give a shit what you say, Michael. I'm...
我才不鸟你说什么呢 迈克 我...
Carl.
卡尔
Hello, Debbie.
你好 黛比
Um, we got your flowers.
我们收到你送的花了
It was very thoughtful of you to remember Vic.
你还记得维克 真的很贴心
He was a nice guy.
他是个好人
He liked you too.
他也很喜欢你
Forgive me, I... I haven't had time to write a note.
不好意思 我没来得及给你写回信
I understand.
我理解的
Do you want to come in?
想过来坐一会儿吗
We've got some fruitcake left over from Christmas.
我们还有点圣诞节吃剩的水果蛋糕
Emmett lives here now.
艾美特现在跟我住在一起
I got to have somebody bugging the shit out of me.
总得有个人来烦我啊
Actually, I just stopped by to
其实 我只是路过
see if you'd like to go out and grab a bite to eat.
想问问你要不要出去吃点东西
Talk about angels.
这不就是天使本人吗
She'd love to, wouldn't you, Deb?
她当然想去 是吧 黛比
Just have her back by a decent hour.
只要差不多时候把她送回来就行
Thank you, uh, Carl,
谢谢你 卡尔
but I'm starting back to work at the diner tomorrow.
但是我明早还要回餐厅上班
Maybe some other time.
改天再说吧
He loves it. He fucking loves it.
他喜欢 他超爱我们的漫画
He says it's genius.
他说漫画太棒了
That's nice.
很好啊
He also swears that no matter what,
他还保证无论如何
the characters are going to stay exactly like they are in the comic:
电影角色都会忠实于漫画原作
Hard-assed, edgy and queer.
强硬 前卫 基情
Great.
很好
Oh, get this.
还有个消息
When we told him we based the character of Rage on you,
当我们跟他说狂怒是以你为原型时
he says, "I have to meet this guy."
他说"我得会会他"
So we made plans to go to Babylon tomorrow night.
然后我们约好明晚在巴比伦见面
Contingent, of course, on your availability.
当然还得视情况而定 看你有没有空
Well, I'll have to get my tights back from the cleaners.
那我得去干洗店把紧身衣拿回来
What, did you hurt yourself?
怎么 你受伤了吗
Must've pulled a muscle in Ibiza.
可能在伊维萨岛时把肌肉拉伤了
I bet I can guess which one.
我肯定能猜到是哪块肌肉
You know, you look really tired.
话说 你看上去好疲惫
Just jetlag.
时差没倒过来
I'm fabuloso, senor.
我好得很 先生
Wish I could say the same thing about the shorts.
你的内♥裤♥可不怎么好
Don't jack off in there.
别在洗澡的时候手♥淫♥啊
I have other plans.
我有其他安排哦
Brian, you want me to get the phone?
布莱恩 要我帮你接电♥话♥吗
Leave me a message.
请留言
Hello, Mr. Kinney, this is Dr.Rabinowitz
肯尼先生 我是拉比诺维茨医生
from the Johns Hopkins oncology center.
约翰斯·霍普金斯肿瘤治疗中心
I'd like to discuss your post-surgery options,
我想与您商讨关于术后恢复的相关事宜
so please give me a call at 410-555-4832.
请打410-555-4832与我联♥系♥
Bri...
布莱...
When I told my dear Aunt Fay that...
当我告诉我的菲姨妈
I wanted to paint her something special for her 80th birthday,
我想给她80岁生日作画祝寿的时候
she says, "Sammy, I never liked your paintings,
她说 小山姆 我从没喜欢过你的画
but the bedroom could sure use a fresh coat."
不过我的卧室该重新刷漆了
Sounds like my Aunt Rita.
听上去跟我的丽塔姑妈差不多
Well, you know what they say about family.
这就是所谓的家人
They never appreciate your work.
他们从来欣赏不了你的作品
Ah, not in this house.
我们家可不是这样
I love Lindsay's paintings.
我就很喜欢琳赛的画
You paint?
你也画画吗
I dabble.
我就随便画画
Why didn't you tell me?
那你为什么不告诉我
That's like saying to Jonas Salk,
那简直就是告诉乔纳斯·索尔克
"I've been working on a vaccine in my basement."
我在我家地下室研究疫苗来着
She's far too modest, so I'll boast for her.
她太谦虚了 所以我得替她吹一下
Mel! Shut up.
茉儿 闭嘴
She went to Carnegie Mellon, had her paintings in a few exhibits.
她的画在卡内基梅隆大学展出过
I'm impressed.
很厉害
Oh, don't be. That was years ago.
别这样 那是好多年前的事了
Why don't you show Sam?
你何不给山姆看看呢
No. Absolutely not.
不 绝对不行
I'm sure that she is very shy
我相信她一定是不好意思
about letting anyone see her work, which I totally understand.
让别人看自己的作品 这我完全理解
Thank you, Sam.
谢谢 山姆
But I say, "Get over it."
但我的意见是 得了吧
Every artist is a self-centred, egomaniacal fascist.
艺术家都是以自我为中心的利己主义分子
So, spare me the modesty shit. Hm?
就别跟我矜持了
I'm so embarrassed.
我好尴尬啊
Come on.
拜托
How many times do you have a famous artist to critique your work,
有大艺术家来跟你分享他的独到视野
share his creative insight?
品评你的作品 这样的机会可不多
What do you think, Sam?
你觉得怎么样 山姆
Pretty colours.
色彩很漂亮
That it?
就这样吗
I like the... the... the doodle in the corner.
我喜欢角落那幅...涂鸦
Cute.
很可爱
"Cute".
"很可爱"
I think Sam's seen enough.
我想山姆已经看得差不多了
What the fuck do I know about other people's art?
我对别人的作品懂个屁啊
I just make my own.
我只会低头画我自己的
Fair enough.
有道理
More importantly...
更重要的是
what do you think?
你的看法如何呢
I think they're academic, derivative, uninspired.
我觉得这些画呆板 缺乏独创性和灵性
And that's pretty much the same reason why I stopped painting.
那也是我放弃绘画的主要原因
Well, something must have inspired you once.
你总有过灵光闪现的时候吧
There's this.
有这幅
I love this.
我最爱这一幅了
Oh, yeah.
对哦
There was this old homeless man
以前我每天去上课的路上
I used to pass every day on my way to class.
总是能见到这个老流浪汉
His face was lined and haunted,
他满面风霜
as if he were staring at death,
空洞的双眼好像紧盯着死亡
or worse, the failure of his life.
或者更糟 盯着自己生不如死的失败生活
I don't know why.
我也不知道为什么
I had to sketch him.
我必须把他画下来
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
I thought I'd put him out front when the next issue comes out.
我想等下一♥期♥出版之后把这个摆出去
What's wrong? Don't you like him?
怎么了 你不喜欢吗
Did you know?
你知道吗
Did you know?
你知道吗
Know what?
知道什么
About Brian.
布莱恩的事
He didn't go to Ibiza.
他没去伊维萨岛
Well, where'd he go? South beach? Cancun?
那他去哪儿了 迈阿密南海滩 坎昆
Johns Hopkins.
约翰斯·霍普金斯医院
It's a hospital in Baltimore.
是巴尔的摩的一家医院
I know what it is.
我知道那是什么地方
What was he doing there?
他去那里干什么
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表