剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
to a one-man band working out of his house?
交给一个在家里工作的人
It's not the size that matters.
这与公♥司♥规模无关
Have I taught you nothing?
我什么也没教会你吗
It's the vision.
重要的是远见
You have to throw off your civilian drag
你们必须丢开平时的衣物
and become true faeries, or else the magic doesn't work.
变成真正的精灵 否则魔法就不会生效
You'd look enchanting in this.
你穿这个会很迷人
Strapless makes me look fat.
无吊带的衣服会让我显肥
Then use your own divine powers
那就用你自己的法术
and come up with something fabulous.
换上一身炫目的装扮
From these schmatas?
就用这些俗物吗
Every faerie has a god-given gift
每个精灵都有上帝赐予的天赋
to take what's ugly and make it into something beautiful.
化丑为美
You'll soon discover that you can do that too.
你们很快就会发现 你们也可以做到
Now I really must fly.
现在 我得飞走了
I'm late for an ear-candling.
我快要来不及参加耳烛疗法了
If you care to join me, it's down by the bog.
如果你们想加入我 就在沼泽那边
Where's the bog?
沼泽在哪儿
Make a left at the yurt.
在蒙古包那里左转就行了
When I agreed to come here with you,
我同意和你来这里
I didn't agree to look like my mother.
可没同意把自己打扮成我妈的样子
Maybe Periwinkle's right.
也许长春花说得对
If we put something on, we'll...
如果穿上这些东西 我们就能...
feel the magic.
感受到魔法
I look like Virginia Mayo in "South Sea Woman".
我看着就像《南海女人》中的弗吉尼亚·梅奥
You know, let's just, forfeit our registration fee
我们就当 那笔报名费打水漂了
and go home.
直接回家吧
Now you tell me?
你现在才说这话
I look completely and utterly...
我看上去超级...
Hot!
性感
Totally hot.
性感得无可救药
It's just a little something I picked off the rack.
只是从衣架上随便拿的
I'm Piston.
我是活塞
I'm Wolfen.
我是小狼
I'm...
我是...
Dumpling.
饺子
Hello, Dumpling.
你好 饺子
See ya later, Dumpling.
回头见 饺子
"Dumpling"?
饺子
Where'd you get that?
你怎么想出来的
It suddenly came to me.
灵光一闪
Wanna play?
想玩吗
Come on.
来吧
Come and play. Come on.
来玩吧 来啊
That must be the naked volleyball game.
那一定是裸体排球赛
Your powers of observation are remarkable.
你的观察力果然敏锐
Let's check it out.
我们去看看
You're not serious.
你没开玩笑吧
I... Come on. It might be fun.
我...快来 可能很好玩
You go ahead. I'll...
你先去吧 我...
stay here and shake my pom-poms.
我就待在这里加油助阵好了
And we're thankful you came out to see us tonight.
很感谢诸位今晚出来参加这个会议
As you know, the police are still working to apprehend
大家都知道 警方还在努力追捕
the three men who attacked Darren Ealy.
袭击了达伦·伊里的三个人
In the meantime, we've met with the liaison officer
同时 我们见过联络官
who's asked us to keep a lookout
她让我们留意
for anyone matching their descriptions,
任何符合他们的描述的人
and to take extra precautions when we're out on the street,
还有 外出上街时要特别小心
especially at night.
尤其是晚上
Keeping that in mind,
千万要记住
we'd like to open the floor to your suggestions
我们愿意采纳你们的建议
on how to make Liberty Avenue
都想想如何把自♥由♥大道打造成
a safer environment for all of us.
对我们所有人更安全的地方
Yes?
请说
I never thought I'd say this,
我从没想过我会说这话
but the first thing we need is more cops on the street.
但现在最重要的 就是在街上增设警力
We've already talked to the new police chief.
我们已经跟新任警♥察♥局长谈过了
He said he'd do his best.
他说会尽力的
Yeah, sure. We've all heard that one before.
是啊 当然 我们都听过这样的敷衍
Then let's send a petition to the mayor,
那我们给市长发个请♥愿♥书
demanding something be done.
要求实现承诺
We also need some more lighting,
还需要多增加路灯
especially on the side streets.
尤其是在小巷子里
Good idea. We'll take note of that. Yes?
好主意 我们会记下来的 请讲
I think we should wear little whistles around our necks.
我觉得我们还应该在脖子上挂小哨子
That way, if someone attacks us, all we have to do is blow.
这样 要是有人攻击 我们就吹哨
Like that?
像这样吗
Would you like to say something?
你有什么想说的吗
Who do you think will come running?
你觉得谁会赶来
Them?
他们吗
They can't even defend themselves.
他们连自己都保护不了
The cops?
警♥察♥吗
If a bunch of homo-haters want to beat the shit out of you,
如果一群憎恨同性恋的人想揍扁你
you're not going to stop them by blowing a little whistle.
吹哨子可不会使他们停下来
Then what do you suggest?
那你有什么建议
We protect ourselves.
自我保护
Patrol the streets.
在街道上巡逻
You mean a vigilante group?
你是说义警组织吗
Yeah. The pink posse.
没错 "粉红小队"
Isn't that taking the law into your own hands?
这不就等同于私自执法吗
Which law is that?
哪条法律
The one that says you can't get married?
说你不能结婚的法律
That if they find out you're gay, they can fire your ass?
还是被人知道你是同性恋 就能痛扁你的法律
That you can't adopt kids?
你不能领养孩子的法律吗
Hell, they can even arrest you for fucking.
妈的 他们甚至能因为你做♥爱♥就逮捕你
That was changed.
那条法律被改掉了
Right.
是啊
You can now copulate in Texas.
现在在德克萨斯州可以做♥爱♥了
Well, yippie-ki-yo-ki-ay!
哟呵 哟呵 哟呵
All right, okay, okay, okay.
好了 好了 都冷静
Okay, let's have some order.
好了 保持肃静
You think anyone would dare call a black man a nigger?
你觉得谁敢叫黑人是黑鬼吗
And try calling an Israeli a kike.
试试叫以色列人是犹太佬
Man, they'd blow your ass right off the face of the earth.
老天 他们会把你炸上天
But they have no problem calling us fags.
但他们骂我们是死基佬却不用担心后果
Why?
为什么
Because they can,
因为他们可以这么做
because they know we're all sissies,
因为他们知道我们都是娘炮
that we're too chickenshit to do anything.
我们太胆小 不敢反抗
So go on.
继续啊
Sign your petitions and write your letters
写请♥愿♥书 写信
and blow your little whistles.
吹哨子
But nothing's going to change until you fight back.
但现状不会有任何改变 除非你们勇敢反击
Until you learn to say, "Don't fuck with me."
直到你们学会说 "别他妈惹我"
Did you see this?
你看到这个了吗
They actually caught the fucking bashers.
他们抓到那些该死的暴徒了
That's fantastic.
太棒了
Wouldn't it be wonderful if for once, justice were actually served?
如果正义终于得到一次伸张 那该多好啊
I'd love to serve it to them,
我倒想伸张正义
right down their fucking throats.
掐死那帮混♥蛋♥
It's all thanks to Darren's description.
多亏了达伦的描述
I bet he must feel relieved.
他肯定如释重负
More like bloodthirsty.
更像是嗜血
We all know there's nothing more terrifying
没有什么比嗜血的
than a bloodthirsty drag queen.
变装皇后更可怕的了
Deb, how about a cup of coffee?
黛比 来杯咖啡如何
Sure, honey. Have a seat and I'll be...
好的 亲爱的 坐下吧 马上就...
Teddy. Honey!
泰迪 亲爱的
We missed you.
我们想死你了
How are you doing?
你怎么样
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表