剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
It's Mr. Leeson.
是利森先生
Callie's dad.
凯利的爸爸
Steve? Hi.
斯蒂夫吗 你好
It was nice meeting you and Amber the other night.
那天跟你和安波的谈话很愉快
Ben and I are really looking forward to getting together.
本和我很期待能与你们聚聚
Tonight?
今晚吗
Well, I'll have to check with Ben,
我得问问本
but I'm sure it'll be okay. Where would you like to meet?
不过应该没问题的 我们在哪见
That'd be fine.
好啊
How about 8:00 o'clock?
8点怎么样
See you then.
回见
What was that about?
这是怎么回事
We'd better go home and dust.
我们最好回家好好打扫一番
Your in-laws-to-be are coming over.
你的岳父岳母要来了
Of all the times we've fucked...
我们操的那么多次之中
and by now I'd say that we were well into the quadruple digits...
我估计怎么也得有上千次了吧
That has to rank in the top five.
这次绝对能跻身"最爽性♥爱♥"前五
Good. That'll be $1,000, please.
那太好了 请付1000块
That's quite an increase
行情飞涨啊
from the two bits you were charging when we met.
我们刚见面那会你的要价可很低啊
To experience perfection is a privilege regardless of the price.
完美体验可是无价之宝 你还赚了呢
Besides, I need you to sponsor me for the Liberty Ride.
况且我得靠你赞助我参加自♥由♥骑行
I'm sorry, sunshine, I'm already sponsoring someone else.
抱歉 小阳光 我已经赞助别人了
Me.
我自己
What?
什么
I'm doing the ride.
我要御驾亲征
You can't do the ride.
你不能去
You've barely recovered.
你尚未完全康复
The doctor told you to take it easy,
医生说了让你悠着点
and at your age...
况且你都这个年纪了
At my age, I can make up my own mind.
我都这个年纪了 可以自己作决定了
You hate bicycling,
你讨厌骑自行车
you despise camping out,
你鄙视露营
you detest any and all forms of charity,
你憎恶任何形式的慈善事业
you loathe the gay and lesbian center
你厌恶同性恋中心
and everyone associated with it,
讨厌每一个参与其中的人
so give me one, just one good reason why.
拜托给我一个理由 就一个说得过去的理由
I want to.
我想
Well, you can't.
但你不能
You haven't trained, you're not in shape.
你没有接受过训练 身体状态也不好
There's no way you'd make it out of Toronto,
你根本撑不到多伦多
much less the 322 miles back to Pittsburgh.
更别说骑322里返回匹兹堡了
Your prophesies of doom only incite me more.
你泼冷水只能激起我的斗志
I'm just being realistic.
我只是比较现实而已
Well we dreamers have no time for that.
我们梦想家对现实不屑一顾
When's the next spin class?
下一次单车课是什么时候
Tomorrow.
明天
With a little practice, I'll fly like the wind.
只要练习一下 我就能风驰电掣了
The salmon was delicious.
鲑鱼很美味
Thanks.
谢谢
I tried to cook it the way you like, almost rare.
我按你的口味做的 这鱼几乎全生
Would you like some more?
还想来点吗
No, thanks.
不了 谢谢
Here, let me...
来吧 我来...
No, no, no. You cooked, I'll clean up.
不不 你做了饭 该我收拾才对
The premium for the variable annuity arrived,
变额年金保险的费用账单到了
we both have to write cheques.
我们都得写支票付款
And the termite inspector's coming tomorrow.
白蚁检查员明天就到
It never stops, does it?
这些事无休无止 是不是
What?
什么事
The house, keeping things in order.
照管房♥子 打理一切
If it isn't one thing, it's another.
不是这事就是那事
We don't want the foundation to rot.
我们可不想坐看地基腐烂掉
No. We don't.
是啊 当然不想
Then we have to take care of it.
那就得多加打理
After all, it's our home.
不管怎么说 这是我们的家
Susannah called.
苏珊娜打过电♥话♥来
About those tickets to the Evgeny Kissin recital.
确认叶夫根尼·基辛独奏会的门票数
She wanted to know
她想知道
if we're still planning on going with her and Tess.
我们是不是还跟她和泰丝一起去
I said, of course.
我说 当然
Oh, Mel.
茉儿
Just stop it.
别这样
Stop it!
停下
What?
怎么了
I just wanted to give you a hug and a kiss.
我只是想亲你一下抱你一下
Well, I don't want you giving me a hug or a kiss.
省省吧 我不想和你亲亲抱抱
But I thought... I mean... that everything was going to be okay.
我还以为...不是已经没事了吗
How could everything be okay?
怎么会没事呢
I'm just trying to maintain some sense of order,
我只是想维持日常生活
just hold things together.
不让家庭破裂
I see.
我明白了
I actually thought you decided to forgive me.
我居然以为你决定原谅我了
You must expect miracles or amnesia.
除非奇迹发生 或者我失忆
Well, I'm sorry I can't give you what you want.
抱歉无法如你所愿
But that's par for the course, isn't it?
不过这也在意料之中 不是吗
What's that supposed to mean?
这话是什么意思
There's nothing I can do
无论我做什么
that'll ever make you feel completely happy.
都无法让你彻底满足开心
You'll always feel unsatisfied,
你总会觉得有所不满
and I'll always feel like I'm not enough.
而我总觉得我对你来说还不够
That's not true.
不是这样的
Oh bullshit! Of course it is.
放屁 明明就是这样的
Otherwise none of this would've happened.
否则怎么会发生如今这些事
Mel!
茉儿
Mel?
茉儿
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Something feels wrong.
我觉得有点不对劲
Oh God.
老天啊
Drewsie, you know, um,
德鲁 你已经认识
Brian and Ted, of course.
布莱恩和泰德了
This is, uh, Michael and Ben and Justin.
这三位是迈克 本和贾斯汀
Hi, guys.
你们好
Close your mouths, boys,
把嘴巴都合上吧 各位
drool's getting on the floor. Someone could slip.
口水都快流到地上了 别人会滑倒的
So, um, it's my baby's first time at Babylon,
这是我们家亲爱的第一次来巴比伦酒吧
so let's show him a good time.
我们得好好带他玩玩
Come on honey, let's, uh,
来吧 亲爱的
go exercise our thighs a different way tonight.
我们今晚做"大腿运动"新招式
Another beer?
再来杯啤酒吗
You want another beer?
你要再来杯啤酒吗
Uh, thanks, but I haven't finished this one yet.
谢谢你了 不过我这杯还没喝完呢
Do you happen to notice anything peculiar?
你有没有注意到一些奇怪的现象
Like what?
比如
Like this is one of Pittsburgh's most famous restaurants,
比如说 这是匹兹堡最负盛名的餐厅之一
yet we're the only ones here.
可现在只有我们
Must be a slow night.
今晚生意一定不怎么好
You going to finish that?
你还吃吗
Uh, no, no.
不 不吃了
You know, when you said we were going to go out,
其实 你说我们要"出来"时
this isn't exactly what I imagined.
我想象的情况和现在不大一样
What did you imagine?
你想的是什么
For one thing, people.
首先 要有人群
Did you buy this place out...
你是不是包下了这里
so we wouldn't be seen together?
以确保没人看到我们
I don't like the attention, that's all.
我不喜欢受人关注 仅此而已
It's hard to have a meal or even a conversation
好不容易想吃个饭 聊聊天
with fans coming up every two minutes, asking for an autograph.
如果隔两分钟就有粉丝来要签名 那多痛苦
Trust me. It's better this way.
相信我 这样更好
It's good you saved room for dessert.
你现在不吃 待会儿有更大胃口吃甜品
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表