剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
I'd still choose to stay here.
我仍然会选择留在这里
Now I want you to go.
现在我希望你离开
I brought you that. It's a Persian melon, from Chile.
我给你带了个智利产的波斯瓜
That's very strange, Carl, but sweet.
好奇怪 卡尔 不过很贴心
We were investigating a murder, uh,
我们当时在调查一宗谋杀案
near the fruit and vegetable market, so I...
就在瓜果市场旁边 所以我..
Don't tell me those killer tomatoes are at it again?
别告诉我那些番茄杀手又作案了
I-I just wanted to give you something,
我就是想送你点东西
you know, as a thank you for taking me to the game.
作为你带我去看比赛的谢礼
My pleasure.
不客气
And for meeting Drew Boyd. Wow.
以及见到德鲁·博伊德 天呐
I still can't get over that.
我到现在还是很激动
Yeah, he's really something.
是啊 他真的很不一般
So are you.
你也一样
For being such a good friend, I mean.
我是说作为一个这么好的朋友
I'll always be your friend.
我永远都是你的朋友
Could I offer you a friendly slice of melon?
我能以朋友的身份给你一瓣瓜吗
No, thanks. Uh, I ought to be going.
不了 谢谢 我该走了
Maybe we could do something else friendly sometime.
也许我们什么时候可以做点朋友做的事
Yeah, I'd like that.
好啊 我很乐意
Like bowling or fishing or...
比如打保龄球 或者钓鱼 或者
Or this.
或者这个
Was that a friendly kiss?
这是朋友间的吻吗
Y-yeah, I-I guess you could say that.
是啊 大概算吧
In that case, it could be a little friendlier.
这样的话 其实可以更友好一点
Do you think maybe it's just a phase?
你说这会不会只是成长的一个阶段呢
That maybe he hasn't met the right boy.
也许他还没有遇见命中注定的男孩
Substitute "Right girl"
换成"命中注定的女孩"
and that's exactly what my parents said when I told them I was gay.
那这句就是我向我爸妈出柜时 他们对我说的原话
But what about all the men?
但是原来那些男人呢
He's had sex with more guys than you and I put together.
跟他发生过性关系的男人 比你我加一起都要多
His mother got him started on that,
是他妈强迫他的
and it was always for money, not love.
而且是为了钱 不是爱
Do you think it's true?
你觉得是真的吗
Sounds like he's discovered who he really is.
听上去他像是发现了真实的自我
And it's not going to change,
不会再变了
any more than you and I could change who we are.
就像你我也改变不了我们的本质一样
Well, what are we going to do? I mean,
那我们要怎么办呢 我是说...
talking about girls, women.
谈论女孩 女人
I wouldn't know the first thing.
我连最基本的都不知道
I've never even slept with one.
我从来没跟女人上过床
I have...
我有过...
Once or twice.
有那么一两次
Really?
真的吗
How was it?
感觉怎么样
It was all right.
就还行吧
Got a hard-on and everything and...
硬也硬了 然后...
I suppose I performed adequately.
我估计我表现还不错吧
At least no one complained.
至少没人抱怨过
But I also remember thinking...
但是我也记得当时在想
"Why are guys so obsessed with this?
"男人为什么如此痴迷这个呢
What's the big deal?"
有什么大不了的"
I guess that was the first clue.
估计那就是你是同性恋的先兆
That and liking to wear my mom's dresses.
再加上我喜欢穿我妈的裙子
Just kidding.
逗你的
So we're both pretty useless when it comes to guy stuff.
遇到这种直男的事 我们两个都派不上用场了
Someone else will have to direct him to the g-spot.
必须得让其他人告诉他女人的爽点在哪儿
I never could find it.
我向来都找不到
He can ask Mel and Linz. I'm sure they know where it is.
他可以问茉儿和琳赛 她们肯定知道在哪儿
Ben?
本
Do you think he'd be better off with... straight parents?
你觉得他跟异性恋的家长在一起生活 会不会更好
What?
什么
People who'll understand him.
能理解他的人
We understand him.
我们理解他
He's still Hunter.
他还是亨特
Gay or straight, it doesn't make a difference.
无论是同性恋还是异性恋 并没有什么区别
It may not make a difference to us...
可能对我们来说没什么区别
but what about him?
但是对他呢
Our boy, Drew.
我们的帅哥德鲁
Yeah.
是啊
Christ, look at him go.
天啊 看他跑动的样子
He can do anything. Run, throw, block.
他什么都能行 跑 扔球 防守
Fuck you like a piston.
操你的时候像活塞一样
Make that "Fuck me".
把你换成"我"
And did he ever,
他真的操过
in every possible way.
用尽各种可能的体♥位♥
What are you drinking?
你喝的是什么啊
Nothing, unfortunately.
很不幸 什么都没喝
You might as well know, Teddy, um...
不如告诉你 泰迪
Drew Boyd and I have been having an affair.
德鲁·博伊德和我有一段情
No. No you don't.
不 你没有
No, no, no, no, you... you said you'd get back at me
不不不不 你曾说过你也要骗我一次
that time I told you
因为那次我跟你说
I met Greg Louganis down in Barbados
我在巴巴多斯见了跳水运动员格雷格·洛加尼斯
and sucked him off underwater, and you believed me, but...
还在水下给他口♥交♥ 然后你信了 但是...
No, too smart for you.
不 你没这么聪明
I'm serious.
我是认真的
Come on. You don't expect me to believe...
拜托 你不是想让我相信
But th... It's impossible.
但是 这不可能啊
He's straight.
他是直男
Tell my ass that.
跟我的屁♥眼♥说这话吧
We've been meeting three times a week in this little motel.
我们在一家小旅馆每周见三次
I swore to him I'll never tell.
我对他发誓我永远不会说出去
But now it's over.
但是现在都结束了
And the worst part of it is...
最糟糕的是
I was falling in love with the son of a bitch.
我爱上这个混♥蛋♥了
Your Barcelona chair will look great in the living room.
你的巴塞罗那椅放在客厅会很好看
Thanks for donating it for me.
谢谢你替我捐了它
Hey, Gene, I got Brian to donate his $2,000 Barcelona chair.
嘿 吉恩 我让布莱恩把他两千块的椅子捐了
Withholding sex has worked for centuries.
拒绝配合做♥爱♥这一招 几百年来都管用
Thanks, but before we can think of redecorating,
谢谢 但在我们考虑重新装♥修♥房♥子之前
we're going to need a roof over our heads.
我们需要一个遮风避雨的场所
You know the guy who was organizing the Liberty Ride?
你们知道那个组织自♥由♥骑行的人吧
Jeffrey Pendergrass?
杰弗里·彭格拉斯
He was supposed to be at a meeting last night at the center.
他昨晚本来应该出席同性恋中心的一个会议
When he didn't show up, they called his hotel.
他没出现 他们就给他的酒店打了电♥话♥
He'd checked out.
他已经退房♥了
Checked out?
退房♥
Seems he resigned.
似乎是他甩手不干了
And what about the donations?
那捐款呢
He sent a letter saying that they almost,
他写了封信说捐款几乎
but not quite, covered his expenses.
但还没有完全 付清他的花费
Oh, shit.
该死的
The one thing we had,
我们还没有基金的时候
even when we didn't have funds, was hope.
唯一拥有的 就是希望
And now we don't even have that.
现在连希望也没了
Where are you off to?
你要去哪儿
Lamaze.
拉梅兹呼吸法的课
Why didn't you say something? I'll just be a minute.
你怎么不说呢 我马上就好
No need. Michael's meeting me there.
不用了 迈克在那儿等我
Michael?
迈克
He's a very good coach.
他是个很好的指导员
I'm sure, but what about me?
我相信 但是我呢
I figured you had business with Sam at the gallery.
我以为你和山姆在画廊还有事
Sam's gone.
山姆已经走了
but not forgotten.
但你并没有忘记
I watched you two from the window. It was a...
我昨晚在窗前看着你们 那真是...
very touching goodbye scene.
非常感人的告别场景
He's my friend, my mentor.
他是我的朋友 我的导师
He...
他...
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表