剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
But I was wondering...
但是我在想...
that is, uh...
那个
if you have, you know...
你们有 那个
a little tina?
冰♥毒♥吗
Thanks.
谢谢
Special one-time offer.
一次性特♥供♥
The first hit's on me.
第一轮品尝算我请客
He's never turned me down before.
他以前在床上从没拒绝过我
I have to admit, it doesn't sound like
我不得不承认 那听上去不像
the Brian Kinney we all know and feel ambivalent about.
我们都认识的那个 让人不确定的布莱恩·肯尼
Gotta go.
我得走了
Maybe I'm getting too old for him.
或许我对他来说已经太老了
Maybe it's the hair.
可能是因为这发型
Honey, I love the hair.
亲爱的 我喜欢你这发型
And if you're too old,
如果你都算太老
the rest of us should be in assisted care.
我们其他人都该去养老院了
Then what?
那是为什么
Maybe you're in a slump.
或许你们陷入了低潮期
It happens in the best of non-relationships.
大部分恩爱的情侣都出现过
Try spicing it up.
试着增加点情趣
But there's nothing, and practically no one, we haven't done.
但能干的事和人 我们几乎都干过了
All it takes is a couple of new ingredients
只需要增加点新的养料
to perk up an old familiar dish.
就能让老树发出新枝
He is hot.
他的确很性感
Thought you might like a long, hard night
我想着你在经历漫长辛苦的一天后
after a long, hard day.
会喜欢又长又硬的夜晚
You know, I just remembered, I...
那个 我刚想起来 我...
left something at the office.
我落了点东西在办公室
Brian.
布莱恩
I want you to wear something nice to the party.
我希望这次派对 你能穿好看些
That new sweater we got you.
穿我们给你买♥♥的新毛衣
It's a special occasion,
那是个有特殊意义的场合
and she'll want us to look our best.
她希望我们以最佳的形象示人
And if there's time after school to get a haircut...
如果放学有时间剪头发的话...
You done with my makeover?
你说完我的形象改造计划了吗
Yeah, I'm done.
是的 说完了
Good. Because I am not going.
很好 因为我不去
The least you could do is try and make an appearance.
你至少该露个脸
I don't do the Santa ride,
我不玩圣诞老人那一套
especially when it's not even fucking Christmas.
再说这他妈根本不是圣诞节
It's important to her
这对她很重要
to respect Vic's wishes.
尊重维克的遗愿
So what's she going to do when I croak?
那要是我死了 她会做什么
Throw me an Easter egg hunt?
给我办个寻找复活节彩蛋的活动吗
You're not going to croak.
你不会死的
You're going to be around for a long, long time.
你还会活很长很长时间
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Answer me.
回答我
I don know. Then don't fucking say it.
我不知道 那别他妈瞎说
That's why it's important that we all live in the now,
所以活在当下才重要
like Ben says.
就像本说的
That's awesome advice, dude.
真是绝佳的建议 老兄
Ben's Buddhist bullshit has really inspired me.
本的佛教屁话真是醍醐灌顶
Well, I'd better get a move on, before I run out of "Now".
我还是赶快走吧 免得"当下"成为过去了
You don't have to go if you don't want to.
你要不想去的话可以不去
Come on.
走吧
Who is it?
谁啊
The ghost of Christmas past.
圣诞的往昔之灵
Season's greetings.
节日的问候
Trying to get in the spirit for Vic's, uh...
只是想融入维克的圣诞派对的氛围里
never mind.
当我没说
I just stopped by to tell you that
我只是顺便来告诉你
I, uh, read your letter.
我看完你的信了
Oh, you did?
你看了
A few times, actually.
其实我看了好几遍
It was very well-written.
写得非常好
And fabulous stationery.
信纸也别具一格
Oh yeah, I-I got it at that little store you turned me on to.
在你带我去的那家小店买♥♥的
You know, where you got your business cards done.
就是你做名片的地方
Oh, I love that store.
我喜欢那家小店
And that cute British guy, Morgan, who runs it?
以及那个帅气的英国人摩根 就那个老板
He's a hottie, isn't he?
他很性感 对吧
I've always been such a silly slut for that accent.
他那个口音 总让我欲♥火♥焚身
You know, one "Cheerio" and my legs are up pointing north.
一句"再见" 我就骚得合不拢腿了
Um, yeah, the... the letter. Uh...
那个 那封信
So I, uh... I read it and...
所以 我看过了 而且...
Wait a minute. You gave the letter back to me. I ditched it.
等一下 你把那封信还给了我 我扔了
Luckily for both of us,
算我们两个走运
Blake retrieved it and, um, gave it back to me.
布雷克捡了回来 又给了我
I, uh... didn't know he did that.
我 我完全不知情
Well, I'm... I'm, uh... I'm glad he did,
我很庆幸他这么做了
'cause to tell you the truth...
因为 跟你说实话吧
there was a part of me that...
之前我内心深处有那么一点...
didn't want you to recover.
不希望你能康复
Wanted you to be in pain,
我希望你继续受苦
felt like you deserved it.
我觉得你活该
Pretty cunty, huh?
很龌龊 对吧
Not really.
也不算吧
I felt the same way myself.
我自己也是这么想的
Anyway, um...
总之
gotta hand it to him. He's a damn good counsellor.
不得不佩服他 他是个很尽责的康复辅♥导♥员
And a... and a damn good friend
也是个很棒的朋友
to care about you that much.
那么关心你
You're lucky to have him.
你能有这样的朋友很幸运
Well, Teddy, I, uh...
泰迪 我...
I just wanted to wish you the best.
我只希望你一切都好
You look like you could use a blow job.
你看起来需要一次口♥交♥
I'll settle for a joint.
能吸点大♥麻♥就行了
I suddenly feel a preponderance of death.
我突然感觉到死亡的重量了
Isn't that a play by Arthur Miller?
那不是阿瑟·米勒的一部剧作名吗
It's an unsettling observation by Michael Novotny.
那是迈克·诺瓦特尼不安的感悟
Everywhere I turn, I'm...
无论我去哪 我都...
confronted with the inevitable fact of one's mortality.
都无可避免地发现人生苦短
Death can really hang you up the most.
死亡最让人觉得沉重
I don't mean just Vic.
我指的不仅是维克
Ben and Hunter.
本和亨特
Man, it's a...
老天 真的...
a horrible thing to say. I don't even like to think it, but...
真的让人说不出口 我都不敢去想 但...
they could die just like him...
他们可能也会像他一样死去
and I'd be the one left to
只留下我一个人
pack up their stuff and turn out the lights.
整理他们的遗物 关掉灯
Just because they're positive
虽然他们是HIV阳性患者
doesn't mean they're going to be the first to go.
并不代表他们会比我们早死
Hell, it could be you.
你也可能意外身亡
You could step out in the street...
走在街上
get hit... by a Mercedes Kompressor.
被一辆奔驰车 撞死
So much classier than a bus.
至少比公交高档点
Thanks.
谢谢
Go down to the post office to buy a stamp...
跑到邮局买♥♥张邮票
get blown away by a disgruntled postal worker.
被心怀怨恨的邮政员工爆头
In case you haven't noticed,
如果你还没注意到的话
these days, they're all disgruntled.
这年头 人人心里都充满怨恨
I just...
我只是...
I just get scared at the thought of being alone.
我只是一想到最后孤身一人 就很害怕
It's how we all came in.
我们孤身降世
It's how we're all going out.
最后也会孤身离世
Yeah, but until then, I'd...
是没错 不过在那之前
I'd prefer at least the illusion that someone else will be there,
我希望活在有人相伴的假象里
if only temporarily.
哪怕只是短暂的
Believe what you want, but...
信不信随你 但是
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表