剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
It's okay. You look stunning.
没关系 你看起来帅极了
So you, uh... Just come from a meeting?
你刚 弄完互助会过来的吗
I did.
是的
And who did you rescue tonight?
今晚你拯救了谁
Actually, um... me.
其实是我自己
It was my turn to speak and, uh...
轮到我发言了
and basically what I said
我说的大概是
was even though I've been clean for over two years
尽管我两年多没吸毒了
and followed the programs,
严格按照康复项目生活
tried to be a... a good counsellor...
努力做一名好的康复指导
Better than good. The best.
不止是好 是最棒的
I still feel as though I've failed.
但我还是觉得我失败了
That's not true.
不是的
I-it is true. I...
是真的 我...
I failed to make proper amends to the one person
我没能向某个人道歉 弥补过错
that I should've made them to a long time ago.
我很早以前就该这么做的
Well, if you'd like to write a letter,
如果你想写信
I have plenty of stationery.
我这里有纸有笔
I don't want to write a letter.
我不想写信
What I want to do... is this.
我想做的 是这样
You know, maybe I should stay.
也许我该留下
No, no. You go home with Hunter and Ben.
不用了 你跟亨特 本一起回家吧
Get some rest. I'm here. Don't worry.
休息一下 我在这儿呢 别担心
Bye.
再见
Bye.
再见
Everybody's gone.
大家都走了
Thank god.
谢天谢地
I couldn't handle one more hug or teary goodbye.
我再受不了拥抱和泪别了
They understand.
他们理解的
Brought you my Aunt Lulah's secret sleep potion,
我给你带来了用我露拉阿姨的安眠秘方做的东西
warm milk and honey.
热蜂蜜牛奶
Guaranteed to soothe the nerves and send you off to dreamland.
保证舒缓你的情绪 让你做个美梦
Well, that and half a Xanax.
再加片安定效果更好
Keep the pill.
我不吃药
Sure?
你确定吗
It'll help calm you.
它会让你平静的
Calm me?
让我平静
How can I be calm?
我怎么能平静
After the way I talked to him.
上次我那样跟他说话
I said I didn't care if I ever saw him again.
我说我不在意以后还能不能见到他
My last words to him...
我对他说的最后一句话是
were "Fuck you".
你给我去死
You two were always fighting.
你们总是吵架
And we always made up.
我们也总会和好
But not this time.
但这次没机会了
Like that?
喜欢吗
I always like winning a bet.
我喜欢赢的感觉
You've got a great cock.
你这根鸡♥巴♥很棒
It's the first time anyone's ever said that to me.
这是第一次有人对我说这话
Thanks.
谢了
Although there is something I'd like to talk to you about.
不过我有点事想对你说
Why don't you give me a call?
打给我 好吗
Sorry, I... don't do encores.
抱歉 我不会跟外人干两次
I'm a doctor.
我是个医生
What you want to do? Get paid to probe my prostate?
你想怎样 收费戳我的前列腺吗
I just thought you should know
我只是觉得你该知道
you've got a lump on your left testicle.
你的左睾丸有个肿块
If I were you, I'd have it checked out.
如果我是你 我会尽快去做检查的
The sooner the better.
越快越好
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表