剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
They've got a killer chocolate cake, must be a foot high.
这里有一种绝杀级巧克力蛋糕 足有一英尺高
I'll need an extra-long workout after that.
吃完那个我可得健身好久呢
Just don't swear or fart or make stupid jokes, okay?
别骂脏话 别放屁 别讲冷笑话 好吗
And don't do any Bette Davis impressions.
还有别模仿女明星贝蒂·戴维斯
When have I ev-ah done a Bette Davis impression?
我什么时候模仿过贝蒂·戴维斯啊
Ben!
本
We promise we won't embarrass you, pal.
我们保证不让你难堪 小子
That's them.
他们来了
Steve, Amber.
斯蒂夫 安波
Come on in. Can I take your coats?
进来吧 要我帮你们拿外套好吗
Uh, no, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
We're not staying.
我们不会久留
If we hadn't gone through her journal, we never would have known.
要不是看了她的日记 我们都不知道
Considering what kids are up to these days,
考虑到现在的小孩什么都敢做
you do whatever you have to.
有些事情做家长的不得不干预
You have no idea how upset we were.
你们不知道我们当时有多火大
Are!
现在也是
Your son may have exposed our daughter to AIDS.
你们的儿子可能将艾滋病传染给我们女儿
Hunter doesn't have AIDS. He's HIV-positive.
亨特没有艾滋病 他只是HIV阳性而已
What difference does it make?
这两者有什么区别
Very big difference. I ought to know.
区别很大 我知道的
I happen to be HIV-positive too.
碰巧我也是HIV阳性
We're very aware of safe sex,
我们很了解性♥爱♥安全
and we've instructed Hunter to be as well.
我们也在这方面教育过亨特了
I wore a condom.
我用安全套了
I'm glad that you can be so matter-of-fact about it.
我很高兴你们能如此实事求是
But you still should've told us.
但你们还是应该提早告诉我们
If Michael and I knew in advance
如果迈克和我提前就知道
that Hunter and Callie were going to have sex,
亨特和凯利会发生性关系
which, for the record, we didn't, we would've discussed it.
当然 我们根本不知情 我们会讨论的
However, the important thing is,
然而 重要的是
they both acted responsibly.
他们用了避孕套就是对对方负责
What the hell do they know? They're 16!
他们知道个什么 他们才16岁
More than you.
起码知道得比你多
We don't want him seeing Callie again.
我们不希望他再和凯利见面了
No fucking way!
绝逼不可能
Calm down.
冷静点
That's final.
就这样定了
Fuck this shit!
去他妈的
Hunter. That's enough.
亨特 够了
Excuse yourself.
道歉
Go on.
说啊
We're sorry about Hunter,
亨特被感染了我们深表遗憾
but we have to protect Callie.
但我们必须保护凯利
How did he get it anyway?
他又是怎么感染的
That's a private matter.
个人隐私 恕难奉告
He had sex with our daughter. I think we have a right to know.
他和我们的女儿上了床 我觉得我们有权利知道
Why don't you tell them?
为什么不告诉他们
Go on, tell them everything.
说啊 都告诉他们
Or would you like me to?
还是你们要我来说
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
I'm fine. How's the baby?
我还好 宝宝怎么样
Baby's fine too, for now.
宝宝也没事 目前来说
Thank god.
谢天谢地
What the hell happened?
到底发生了什么
You went into early labour.
你刚刚出现早产征兆
Probably brought on by stress.
可能是压力所致
What did I tell you about taking it easy?
我不是和你说要放松吗
I know, I know.
好啦 我知道
Obviously, you don't, or you wouldn't be here.
显然 你没有当回事 不然你就不会在这
Well, this time you're going to listen.
那么 这次一定要谨遵医嘱
If you deliver too prematurely,
如果你过早生产
there could be serious complications.
会出现严重的并发症
Are you trying to scare me?
你是想吓唬我吗
You're damn right I am.
说得没错
We've managed to stop the labour with drugs,
我们已经用药终止了早产
but for the remainder of the pregnancy,
但是 在接下来的怀孕期
you're not to leave your bed except for a trip to the bathroom.
除非去洗手间 否则不许离开床一步
No extended walking, no lifting,
不许远途走 不许拎重物
no physical exertion of any kind.
禁止任何形式的体力活动
Do I make myself clear?
听清楚了吗
Keep her in bed. Don't let her out.
让她卧床休养 别让她出门
I'll strap her to it if I have to.
如果有必要我会把她捆起来
You might.
说不定真有必要
You're very lucky to have such a devoted partner,
你的伴侣如此体贴 真有福气
you're going to be spending a lot of time together.
你们要很长时间黏在一起了
Okay, everybody ready? Let's go.
都准备好了吗 开始吧
Don't leave without me.
别丢下我啊
What the hell is he doing here?
他来这里干什么
Today the Liberty Ride, tomorrow the Tour De France.
今日自♥由♥骑行 明日环法大赛
Okay, guys. 15 minute interval, no breaks.
各位 15分钟快骑 中途不休
Nice and relaxed on the bike, everybody.
注意在单车上放松身体
You should have told me it's Babylon on wheels.
你该早告诉我 这其实是车上巴比伦
Just easy riding right now.
现在是轻松骑行
Okay, here we go, guys. Keep those hips back.
现在开始 胯部摆正
Everybody, keep your abs strong.
大家注意 腹肌收紧
All right, slide your hands to third,
好的 指拨到三档
guys. Lift it up out of the saddle.
抬起臀部离开座位
Come on, hit it hard, guys.
加油 使劲蹬啊
Turn up the tension on the bikes, guys.
让你的身体紧张起来
Work it. Let's go.
加油 来吧
Come on, kick it, guys, come on.
加油 努力 加油
Come on, hit it, let's go.
加油 坚持住 来吧
Staying strong.
保持体力
Okay, let's bring it on home.
好的 坚持到底
No more water, no more breaks, let's go!
不喝水不休息了 上吧
Come on, fire it up.
加油 点燃你们的激♥情♥
Come on, guys, work it.
来吧 各位 加油
Hit it hard, here, let's go.
加油蹬啊 来吧
Staying strong, staying strong on the bikes, everybody.
保持紧张 大家保持住
Quick, quick
快点快点
Work it.
动起来
Come on, fire it up.
激♥情♥燃烧吧
Let's go.
快啊
Come on, guys. Spin it.
大家加油 快骑
Now, how many pigs does your daughter have in her collection?
你女儿收集了多少小猪
3,500? Oh, yeah, well, that's a lot of pigs.
3500个 还真是浩瀚的收藏呢
Well, if she wants a cake in the shape of a pig,
那好 如果她想要小猪形状的蛋糕
we'll get her a cake in the shape of a pig.
我们就给她做小猪蛋糕
Can you excuse me for just one moment, Mrs. Newburg?
不好意思 请等一下 纽伯格太太
Thanks.
谢谢
Hello?
喂
Emmett?
艾美特吗
Yeah.
是我
It's Sierra.
我是塞拉
We have to talk.
我们得谈谈
W-we, uh, we do?
有事吗
Right away. Today.
马上谈 就今天
Here you go.
请慢用
Emmett, I don't think I've ever been so upset.
艾美特 我从未如此沮丧过
I can imagine.
可以想象
I felt the best way to deal with the situation
我觉得在这种情况下 最好的解决办法
is for us to sit down together and discuss it.
莫过于我们坐下来好好谈谈
That seems perfectly... uh, reasonable.
这也非常 合情合理
I was in the shower this morning when Drew got the call.
今早德鲁接到电♥话♥时 我还在洗澡
What call?
什么电♥话♥
From our wedding planner.
我们的婚礼策划人打来的
She was rushed to the hospital.
她被紧急送往医院了
Her appendix burst.
阑尾炎发作
She's going to be out of commission for months.
几个月都无法工作了
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表