剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
you're on the road to recovery...
你就踏上康复之路了
It's the "Big C", Ted.
是C开头的那个词 泰德
Cocaine?
可♥卡♥因♥
It's bigger.
比这更严重
Crystal?
冰♥毒♥
Bigger.
更严重
Caffeine?
咖♥啡♥因♥
It's cancer, Theodore.
是癌症 西奥多
C-c-c-c...
癌癌癌癌
Yeah, Cccc.
是的 癌癌癌
But relax.
放松吧
They got it.
已经切除了
I'm in radiation.
我在做放射性治疗
Started this morning.
今天上午开始的
Would you excuse me for a moment?
先失陪了
I can't tell you how relieved I am.
我刚刚真是松了一大口气
I mean, that... that you're going to be all right.
我的意思是 你肯定会好起来的
Thank you.
谢谢
Is there anything I can do?
有什么我能做的吗
Yeah, as a matter of fact,
是的 倒还真有
you can do three things.
你可以做三件事
First...
第一
keep your big mouth shut,
管好你的大嘴巴
or you're fired.
不然我就炒了你
Sealing. Sealing.
封住了 封住了
Second?
第二呢
I want you to cover for me this afternoon with Dandy Lube.
今天下午替我和花♥花♥公♥子♥润滑油的人开会
Wait, cover f-for you?
等等 替你
Make the presentation.
替我做创意展示
But I... I...
可是我...
Look, if you could pretend...
如果你可以...
that you were Pavarotti at that pathetic pasta palace,
在那家可悲的意大利面屋里 假装自己是帕瓦罗蒂
you can do this.
你就能代我上阵
What's the third?
第三件事呢
Call me a cab.
帮我叫辆出租车
I'm going home.
我要回家
And the part where all your friends were turning positive...
书中写到你所有的朋友都成了HIV携带者那部分
How about over there?
去那边怎么样
Uh, fine.
行
But you still hadn't been infected.
但你还没有被感染
Yeah, I remember feeling terrified that I'd be next.
是的 我记得当时很怕下一个就是自己
But at the same time...
可是同时
feeling like I just wanted to get it over with.
又觉得我只想一切快点结束
Then when you converted, it...
当你被感染后
it put you in a whole different place.
你整个人会陷入一个完全不同的境地
Spiritually,
精神上
emotionally,
情感上
politically.
政♥治♥上
You know, I have to tell you, uh...
我必须告诉你
it was very moving.
那真的很感人
Anthony, may I ask you a personal question?
安东尼 我能问你一个私人问题吗
I feel like I already know so much about you,
我感觉我已经这么了解你
it's only fair.
你问了才公平
Are you positive?
你是HIV阳性患者吗
No.
不是
But your book still spoke to me.
但你的书还是让我很有共鸣
And isn't that the measure of any great book?
这不正是衡量伟大著作的标准吗
That it speaks to everyone?
能让每个人都有共鸣
I don't know about that.
这个我可不敢说
I mean, about it being a great book. But thanks.
我不知道这能不能算上伟大著作 不过 谢谢夸奖
So the question is,
所以我想问的是
when's the next one coming out?
下一本什么时候出
That is the question.
那正是问题所在
Just finished a novel about two men,
我刚写完一本小说 讲的是三十年代
set in Paris in the '30s.
两个男人在巴黎发生的事
Sounds great.
听起来不错
There're a couple dozen publishers who don't agree with you.
有好几十家出版商都不同意你的看法
They've all turned it down.
他们都拒绝出版
Well, I'd love to read it...
我很想拜读一下
if you'd let me.
如果你允许的话
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm an English lit major,
我主修文学
a budding young writer, and I work in a library.
将来还要做作家 又在图书馆工作
Oh, and I got an "A" In your course.
还有 我在你的课上得了优
That should qualify me to
这些说明我应该有资格
know a little something about good writing.
评判什么是好的著作
At the risk of losing a fan...
冒着失去一名粉丝的风险
Or...
也许
gaining an even bigger one.
你会得到一个更忠实的粉丝
Bravo!
太棒了帅哥
I mean, brava!
我是说 太棒了美女
I'm, um, Emmett Honeycutt,
我是艾美特·哈尼卡特
I live with Debbie Novotny.
我跟黛比·诺瓦特尼住一起
We met at the
我们在
"So what if it's not Christmas?
"今天不是圣诞又如何
We're having a Christmas party anyway" Party.
我们就是要开圣诞派对"的派对上见过
Right.
对哦
You are fabulous.
你真是棒极了
I just love the routines, the gowns...
我喜欢你的舞步 演出服
the chocolate mousse.
巧克力慕斯
Excuse me?
什么
I'm a party planner.
我是派对策划人
Debbie's brother, Vic, uh, was my chef before he passed away.
黛比的弟弟维克 生前是我的厨师
He's gone now, but our business isn't.
虽然他已经不在了 但我们的事业还在
And if anyone knows the show must go on, it's you.
如果说有谁能理解演出永不停歇 就是你了
So...
所以
You want Shanda Leer to perform at a party?
你想让桑德拉·丽尔在派对上表演
No. I want Darren to cook for a party.
不是 我想找达伦来为一个派对制♥作♥食物
But, uh...
但是
I'm not a chef.
我不是厨师
Well, you do a fabulous impersonation of that too.
你模仿厨师也相当在行
I mean, those delicacies you've been sending over to Deb's
你送给黛比的那些美味佳肴
are to die for.
好吃的要死
No offence, Vic.
无意冒犯 维克
I'd love to help you out, but...
我很乐意帮忙 不过
God, I hate that word.
天呐 我讨厌这个词
It's a...
应该说
return.
东山再起
There's just no time.
真的没有时间去做这事
You can't blame a girl for trying.
也不能怪我 总归是要试试的
Good luck.
祝好运
Damn.
该死
Didn't mean it literally.
我不是指字面意思
Look at this. Ruined.
看看这个 毁了
Do you know how much these satin pumps in a size 11-1/2 cost?
你知道11.5码的缎面高跟鞋要多少钱吗
Not to mention the new gowns, and the hair.
更别说还要买♥♥新的演出服 假发
Shanda may be a star,
桑德拉也许是个明星
but she's going to drive me to the poorhouse.
可是她会让我破产进救济院的
Honey, let's review.
亲爱的 我们来捋一下
and I need someone to stuff it with spinach and porcini mushrooms.
我需要有人用面粉来制♥作♥美味的食物
Mail's here.
信来了
Since when do I get special delivery?
我什么时候有专门的邮递员上门服务了
Since this arrived from that place
就从这封信开始
I'm not supposed to use in a sentence.
寄信地址是我不能提的那个
It's from Brett.
布雷特寄来的
You mean Mr. Keller.
你是说凯勒先生
Stop staring and open the goddamn letter, already.
别盯着看了 赶紧拆开吧
It's two cheques, one made out to Justin
是两张支票 一张给贾斯汀
and one made out to me, each for...
一张给我 两张都是
$10,000.
一万美元
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表