剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
It's not going to be any different for you
其实无论是对于你还是我们
than it is for the rest of us.
结果都是一样的
You're wrong.
你错了
You'll find out soon enough.
不久你就会发现的
It's not the same world you left when you came here.
外面已经不是你进来时的世界
I'm going to be all right.
我会没事的
I'll make sure of it.
我保证
Just in case, we'll leave a light on for you.
以防万一 我们为你留着灯
It's an interesting offer.
真是有趣的邀请
It's a first rate company, Mr. Kinney. You'd fit right in.
这是家一流的公♥司♥ 肯尼先生 你很合适
Interesting in that they think I'd actually agree to it.
有趣的是他们认为我会同意
Two-thirds of what I was previously making,
只给我先前工资的三分之二
a lesser title, and no profit sharing until the fifth year?
更低的职位 干到第五年才有分红
Times are tough, Mr. Kinney. It's a job.
时局艰难 肯尼先生 这是份工作
You mean indentured servitude.
你是说签卖♥♥身契
Then you're passing?
这么说你放弃吗
You can tell them I've just taken a new position.
你跟他们说我找到了新的工作
Bye-bye.
再见
I can't believe you just did that.
不敢相信你竟然这样做
Flipped you on your back?
你是指把你按在床上吗
Flipped off that head-hunter.
我是指打发了那个猎头
I can do better.
我可以做得更好
Doing what?
做什么
Working for myself instead of other people.
自立门户 而不是给人打工
I thought all your clients turned you down.
你那些客户不是都拒绝你了吗
Fuck them. I'll get others.
去他们的 我找别的客户
What if you can't?
万一你找不到呢
You'll be destitute. You'll have nothing.
你会一贫如洗 一无所有
Since when did you turn into a Jewish mother
你什么时候变成犹太老妈了
or Michael?
或是迈克
You're just taking an awfully big risk. That's all.
你在冒着很大的风险 仅此而已
What's one more?
再冒一个险如何
Besides, if I don't do this now, I never will.
再说 如果现在不这么做 就永远不会做了
Something tells me we're not in Pittsburgh any more.
感觉我们已经不在匹兹堡了
Something tells me we're not even on the planet any more.
感觉我们已经不在地球上了
You two must be virgins.
你们两个一定是处♥男♥
Haven't been a virgin since I was 15.
我15岁起就不是了
Maybe out there.
也许在外面不是
But here, your life as a faerie has just begun.
但在这里 你的精灵生活才刚刚开始
I'm Periwinkle,
我是长春花
"Periwinkle"?
长春花
It's my faerie name.
那是我的精灵名
Everyone here has one.
这里每个人都有一个
What's wrong with our real names?
用真名有什么问题
Real names are fine for the real world.
真名对现实世界来说没问题
But this is a special place.
但这是个特别的地方
This is a magical place,
这是个魔法世界
where you leave your real life behind...
远离真实世界
at least for a little while.
至少远离一段时间
So take your time. Give it some thought.
慢慢来 好好想
It'll be your faerie name forever.
会成为你永远的精灵名
So get settled into your cabin.
快进你们的小屋里面吧
Dinner's whenever Spiral and Elk quit braiding hair
等小螺和小鹿梳好辫子
and start boiling garbanzos.
开始煮鹰嘴豆时开饭
There's a midnight massage in the yurt.
蒙古包里有午夜按♥摩♥
You don't want to miss that.
你们不会想错过的
What's a yurt?
蒙古包是什么
If we back up real slow,
如果我们慢慢后退
no one will even know we were here.
没人会知道我们来过
You dragged me here.
是你把我拽来的
We're staying.
我们要留下
Besides, what's the worst that could happen?
再说 最糟糕的情况又能怎样
That?
那个算吗
I'm looking so forward to that tantric sex seminar today.
我好期待今天那个谭崔密教性♥爱♥研讨会啊
Me too. I think it's going to be great.
我也是 那一定会很棒的
Could you pass me the shovel please?
能把铲子递给我吗
We'll start with a new logo,
先换个新的商标
then launch an aggressive ad campaign in the locals,
然后在本地开展猛烈的广♥告♥宣传
and set up some high-profile sponsorships.
再拉些高知名度的赞助商来
That sounds bigger than we can handle.
听起来超出我们的现有能力
It's simple branding.
只是品牌塑造而已
Our customers aren't into branding.
我们的客户不喜欢品牌塑造
Tattoos, piercings maybe.
纹身 穿孔可能还行
I'm talking about a new image.
我说的是一个全新的形象
I adore makeovers, but,
我喜欢改头换面 不过
our ad budget's only $200 a month.
我们的广♥告♥预算每月只有200美元
Great.
很好
Just like our customers. Perfect.
就像我们的顾客 完美
Just between us, around here,
悄悄说 在这里
we refer to Jonathan as "D. And G."
我们称乔纳森为D&G
No, doom and gloom.
不 是阴郁 无望
He doesn't bother me.
我没因为他而不快
That's good.
很好
To be honest, he's not entirely wrong.
说实话 他说的其实也不是全错
A lot of patients do wind up coming back here.
很多病人离开之后又再度回来了
Not me.
我不会
Just remember what we talked about.
记住我们谈过的事情
Yeah, give myself time to adjust.
知道 多给我自己一些时间适应
And not just you, but...
不只是你 还有...
people in your life are going to need some time too.
你身边的人也需要时间适应
Here we are.
该出门了
Never thought I'd be so scared to see a door.
从没想过我看到门会这么惊恐
Don't think of it as a door.
不要把它看作是门
Think of it as a threshold...
看作是个起点
to a new life.
通向新生活
Right.
好的
Look, I-I-I want to thank you for...
听着 我想谢谢你为我...
everything.
所做的一切
You don't have to thank me.
不必谢我
You did it all.
是你自己的功劳
With your help.
那也是在你的帮助下
Listen... I was wondering if I...
我在想 我能否...
I could give you a call
我能否给你打电♥话♥
sometime. I mean, strictly on a professional basis.
偶尔 纯粹只为正事
You know, like, I suddenly find myself standing on a ledge
比如 突然发现自己站在窗台上
with a rope around my neck, or something.
脖子上套着绳子 什么的
Or maybe just to say hello.
或者只是问声好
Good luck.
祝你好运
Recognize this?
认出这个了吗
Yes. Remson pharmaceutical account.
是的 兰姆森制药公♥司♥
My last campaign.
我做的最后一个广♥告♥
Before the old warrior was unceremoniously escorted from the building
后来昔日战将就被保安不客气地送出大楼
without so much as a... ballpoint pen.
一支圆珠笔都没带走
So what does this magic pill do?
那个灵丹妙药有什么效果
It's guaranteed to turn you into a hottie
保你变成性感尤物
who can climb the Matterhorn.
能爬上马特峰
It also reduces your viral load.
还能减少病毒量
What are you showing it to me for?
为什么让我看这个
Vance is taking your idea
万斯用了你的创意
and pitching it to Remson tomorrow.
明天向兰姆森推介
He should. He owns it.
他该这样做 那是他的
You thought it up.
但这是你的创意
Basic rule of advertising and eternal damnation:
广♥告♥业的基本规则和永恒诅咒是
Once you sell your soul to the devil...
一旦把灵魂出♥卖♥♥♥给魔鬼
he holds the copyright.
他就拥有了版权
So come up with another idea.
那就重新想个创意
And then you can steal the account from Vance,
那样你就能从万斯那里夺回客户
and your former assistant along with it.
还能夺回你的前助理
That's an ingenious plan, Cynthia,
真是个妙计 辛西娅
but what pharmaceutical company is going to trust their wonder weapon
不过哪家制药公♥司♥会把他们的灵丹广♥告♥案
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表