剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
I didn't say it was a boy.
我又没说他是男的
Well, if it's not a boy...
既然他不是男的
It's a...?
那就是
Hey, hon.
你好啊 亲爱的
Drew, this is Carl and Debbie, and you remember Ted.
德鲁 这是卡尔和黛比 你认识泰德
It's a real thrill, Mr. Boyd.
这场比赛太刺♥激♥了 博伊德先生
Call me Drew.
叫我德鲁就行
Drew. Yeah.
德鲁 好吧
You were amazing out there, Drew.
你在场上太厉害了 德鲁
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
I'll say. Hey, honey.
那是当然 嘿 亲爱的
He's fucking cute too.
他长得也很帅
Huh. So when's the wedding?
那你们什么时候结婚呢
June.
六月份
Oh, uh, sweetheart, look who's here.
亲爱的 看那是谁
Emmett Honeycutt, remember?
艾美特·哈尼卡特 还记得吧
He planned our engagement dinner.
他帮我们准备了订婚晚宴
Yeah, sure.
是啊 当然记得
If you'll excuse me,
那恕不久陪了
I'm going to have to take my honey home and chill out.
我要跟我亲爱的回家稍微放松一下了
See you, Emmett.
再见了 艾美特
Nice meeting everyone. Bye.
很高兴认识你们 再见
Champagne?
来杯香槟
No, thanks.
不用 谢了
It makes me puke.
那会让我想吐
I'm serious.
我是认真的
I could knock back a dozen tequilas,
我能连喝上十几杯龙舌兰
no problemo.
一点问题没有
One glass of that stuff
但是只要给我来一杯香槟
and it's "Ou est la toilette?"
我就到处问 厕所在哪
That's too bad. You know, this champagne is really very...
太遗憾了 要知道这种香槟可是非常
Expensive.
贵
What is that? 220 a pop?
多少钱啊 开一瓶要220美元
Well, if you excuse me, I'm going to go and, um...
失陪一下 我要去稍微...
Please, be my guest.
去吧 别客气
And something tells me I'm in the wrong business.
种种迹象表明 我入错行了
What is that?
什么迹象
The suite, the champagne.
总统套房♥ 天价香槟
Seems like charity work's where the big bucks are these days.
看来这年头做慈善才是最挣钱的
Like I said, it's a living.
如我所说 生计罢了
Yeah, a very good living.
是啊 是非常好的生计
So...
那么
I assume you've given our conversation some thought.
我猜你已经考虑过我的提议了
Yeah, I've thought about it.
是的 我是有想过
But before I get into bed with someone,
不过在我跟谁上♥床♥之前
I like to do a little research.
总会先做点调查
Uh, you just can't be too careful these days.
这年头不小心点可不行
Isn't that the truth.
这确实是实话
So what did you find out?
那你发现了什么
Uh, that you're a hell of a fundraiser.
发现你是个非常出色的筹款人
I'm sorry you wasted the legwork there.
我很抱歉你还要费力去查
I could've told you that.
我就可以直接告诉你这点
Do you mind?
你介意我吃点吗
Be my guest.
请随意
It seems that the organizations,
似乎那些组织
they don't see much in the end,
到最后也没看出来
what with the fancy hotels and champagne, caviar,
那些豪华套房♥ 香槟 鱼子酱
lavish kick-off parties which, by the way...
奢华无度的启动仪式有什么用 顺便说下
the charities pay for, not you.
这些都是靠慈善筹的钱 不是你的钱
For how hard I work, and for the amount I bring in,
单凭我付出的艰辛努力和带来的收益
I deserve a nice lifestyle.
我理应活得滋润点
Besides, everyone profits,
再说了 对大家都有好处
tax write-offs, goodwill, publicity.
能免税 有声誉 有宣传
What's the problem, as long as everything's on the up and up?
只要所有事都在往好的方向走 又有什么问题
What about Denver?
那丹佛呢
What about Denver?
丹佛怎么了
Well, didn't some local AIDS organization sue you
当地的艾滋病组织不是起诉你了吗
for swindling them out of money that you spent on yourself?
因为你把他们的钱骗光花光了
Those were...
那些都是...
those were totally legitimate business expenses,
那些都是完全合法的公务开销
office, travel.
办公室租赁费 出差费用
More caviar?
再来点鱼子酱
No, thanks. I...
不了 谢谢
What are you saying, Brian?
你想说什么 布莱恩
Just that when some earnest do-gooder blows into town
只是有个热心的慈善家突然跑来
and starts threatening me unless I help him,
威胁我让我帮他的时候
I have a legitimate reason to ask a few questions...
我有合法的理由问他几个问题
and get a few answers.
得到几个回答
Those accusations were totally untrue and unsubstantiated.
那些指控 既不符实 也无根据
And what they didn't tell you
他们没有告诉你的是
is they still made a quarter of a million even after my share.
在给了我那份之后 他们还是拿到了25万美元
God, imagine what they would've made before it.
天呐 想想看如果不给你这份 他们能有多少钱
So we'll just make sure that every cent
所以我们需要确定你在这个
you raise here in provincial little Pittsburgh
乡下小镇匹兹堡募集的每一分钱
goes exactly where it's supposed to go.
都去到它该去的地方
Got it.
来啦
Look, Gus, it's Sam.
瞧 盖斯 山姆来了
He loves answering the door. Come on in.
他超爱开门 快进来吧
Thanks. Lindsay home?
谢谢 琳赛在家吗
Yeah. Linz, Sam's here!
在 琳赛 山姆来了
Congratulations on your show.
恭喜你的画展办得那么成功
I heard it's a smash.
我听说超级火
They always are. But this one was thanks to Lindsay.
我的画展都这样 不过这次要多谢琳赛
I'm off to Milan.
我要去米兰了
That should be a step up from Pittsburgh.
那可比匹兹堡高个档次了
Although I doubt you'll find a decent bagel there either.
不过我估计你在那儿找不到像样的百吉饼
Just wanted to say goodbye.
只是来跟你说声再见
Why don't I walk you to your car?
我送你出门
I'll be right back.
我马上就回来
I couldn't just leave without...
我不能不打招呼就走
Yes, you could. And you should right now.
你可以 而且你应该立刻就走
Without even saying goodbye?
甚至不说声再见
I'm sure there are dozens of women you've fucked
我肯定有一堆你操过的女人
without saying goodbye.
你没说再见就离开了
You know it wasn't just a fuck.
你知道那不是一♥夜♥情♥那么简单
That it meant more than that. That you mean...
那比一♥夜♥情♥的意义重大得多 你是说...
Would you just stop?
你能住嘴吗
Please.
拜托
I want you to come with me.
我想让你跟我一起走
What?
什么
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
Damn proud of it too.
我很骄傲我是疯子
Look, I have more ex-wives and mistresses
听着 我的前妻和情人
than Sear's has tire centers.
比西尔斯的轮胎店还多
Well, I'm sure they'd be pleased
我相信她们一定很"高兴"
to hear themselves compared to a steel-belted radial.
听到她们被比作裹着橡胶的钢圈
If you met them, you'd realize that was a compliment.
如果你认识她们 你就知道那其实是赞美
But I've never felt like this.
我从没有过这种感觉
Look...
听着
just think about it.
考虑考虑吧
I can send you a ticket.
我可以把票寄给你
I have a family, Sam...
我有家庭 山姆
right there, on the other side of that door.
就在那儿 就在那扇门的后面
But it's not all you are.
但这不是全部的你
There's so much more to you than that.
真实的你远不止这一面
Why don't you let me show you?
为什么不让我指引你
No.
不
This is who I am.
这就是真实的我
And even if a part,
即使存在那么一部分
a very tiny part of me wanted something else...
非常非常小的一部分的我 渴望别的什么
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表