剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
When it lets up, I say we head off to Mexico,
等雨过天晴 我们逃去墨西哥吧
grow moustaches and become drug lords.
留个八字胡 变成大毒枭
What do you say?
你觉得怎么样
Why do I bother?
我为什么要跟你说这个
I don't hear you coming up with some brilliant plan.
我也没听你想出什么好办法啊
I'd better, and soon.
我最好快点想个办法
We're running out of cash, fast.
我们就快没现金了
You have a credit card.
你还有信♥用♥卡♥啊
If I use it, they can track us.
如果用信♥用♥卡♥ 他们会追踪到我们的
It's Ben.
是本
Dude, what's up?
老兄 你好啊
Hey, pal. Uh, how's it going?
你好啊 小子 你们那边怎么样
We're stuck in a shit hole motel
我们困在一个狗屎汽车旅馆里
in the pouring rain, down to our last cheeto, but...
外面倾盆大雨 零食都吃光了
other than that, life is beautiful.
除此之外 生活还是美好的
Give me that.
把手♥机♥给我
Ben?
本
Michael, Michael. A-are you okay?
迈克 迈克 你还好吗
I'm fine. We're both fine.
我没事 我们都没事
Listen, uh, Hunter's mom came by again.
听着 亨特的母亲又来找我了
What did you tell her?
你怎么和她说的
That he ran away
说他跑掉了
and you went looking for him and...
而你在到处找他
Look, she didn't believe me.
但是 她不相信我
Now she's threatening to have you arrested.
现在她威胁说要报♥警♥逮捕你
For what?
凭什么
Kidnapping,
绑♥架♥
contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
协助未成年人犯罪
Can she do that?
她有这个权利吗
All I know is, she can make a lot of trouble for all of us.
我只知道 她会给我们带来很多麻烦
That is why you have to come back.
所以你们必须得回来
I told you, I'm not going to let her take him.
我说过 我不会让她带走他的
You can't just hide out forever.
但你们不可能永远东躲西♥藏♥啊
We'll be okay.
我们会没事的
Please.
拜托
Now, tell me where you are.
告诉我你们在哪里
I don't want you to get in trouble, or to have to lie.
我不希望你有麻烦 或者被迫撒谎
Oh, dammit, Michael.
该死的 迈克
Mi... Michael?
迈...迈克
Fuck it.
见鬼
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
To get us something to eat before we starve to death.
趁我们还没饿死 弄点东西来吃
It's three days.
已经三天了
Three fucking days, and not one fucking word.
都他妈整整三天了 一点消息都没有
Deb, I got the tuna melt.
黛比 给我的是金枪鱼三明治
And I got the turkey wrap?
给我的是火鸡肉卷
Sorry.
对不起
Except for this strange, cryptic message:
除了那条奇怪诡异的留言
"Don't worry, ma, I'm all right."
「妈 我没事 不用担心」
Doesn't sound strange or cryptic to me.
我听来不觉得奇怪诡异啊
Well, you're not a mother.
那是因为你不是一位母亲
I just talked to him, Debbie, and he's all right.
我刚和他通过电♥话♥ 黛比 他没事
He is not all right.
他才不叫没事
A mother can always read between the lines.
母亲总能洞悉孩子的潜台词
It's the first time since michael's learned how to pick up a phone
这是自从迈克学会用电♥话♥起
that we haven't talked three times a day.
我们头一次没有一天通话三次
Three?
三次
I know, it... it explains so much.
我知道 这可以解释太多东西
Ben, honey, the next time you talk to him, would you
本 亲爱的 下次你和他通电♥话♥时
please tell him I love him up to the sky and back?
请务必告诉他我对他的爱上天入地
Sure, Debbie.
当然 黛比
And if he's not back here pronto, I'm going to rip his balls off.
他要是再不快回来 我会把他蛋蛋给扯掉
Why don't you let me make a few phone calls,
要不我打几个电♥话♥
find out about this custody hearing,
打听打听监护权听证会的事
see if there's anything I can do.
看看我能不能帮上什么忙
Thank you. That would be great if you could.
谢谢 如果可以 那就太好了
Hey, Deb, where's mine?
黛比 我的帐单呢
Don't you worry about it, honey.
不用操心付款了 亲爱的
You can settle up later,
你的以后再付吧
after you're back on your feet, baby.
等你经济状况好点再说 孩子
There.
来
Lunch is on me.
午饭我请
Brian.
布莱恩
What? I'm not allowed to treat my friends?
怎么了 我不能请朋友吃顿饭吗
Brian, it's okay.
布莱恩 没事的
We can handle it.
我们能付得起
Yeah, as soon as you get another job...
就是啊 等你重新找到工作...
By 4-3 this afternoon,
今天下午4点半
I intend to be reinstated in my former position,
我就能恢复原职
and with a sizable raise.
而且还有相当可观的加薪
Vance asked you back?
万斯叫你回去工作了吗
Brian, that's great!
布莱恩 那太好了
I'm going to try and be as gracious as long as I possibly can,
我会尽我所能保持亲切友善
then I'm going to stick it to the motherfucker.
然后我一定要操♥死♥那个狗逼
You can keep the change, Deb.
不用找了 黛比
I, uh... crashed.
我失去了意识
I think I was out for...
我想我大概昏睡了
a day or so.
一天左右
When I finally came to,
当我清醒过来时
the party was still going on.
派对还在继续
Well, the party was always going on.
派对总是在继续
The guys were downstairs, watching porn.
那些人都在楼下 看色情录象
Uh, the ones that weren't too tweaked out of their minds, that is.
我是说那些神智还清醒的
And they were... they were really into it.
他们看得很入迷
It looked hot.
看上去很劲爆
So I drew a little off of Dr. C's pipe...
于是我暂时停止吸毒
and...
然后...
that's when I saw the guy in the video...
我才看清录象里的那个人
the one getting gang-banged.
那个被轮♥奸♥的男人
It was me.
竟然是我
That's how out of control I was.
那时的我就是失控到了这种地步
God only knows if they were using condoms. I...
天知道他们有没有用安全套 我...
I'll have to take a test. I-I... I don't... I-I...
我必须去做检查
I don't feel very optimistic.
我感觉会不太乐观
Anyway...
不管怎样
that's when I knew that if I...
那时我才开始认识到
I-if I didn't come here...
如果我不来这里的话
I could be dead.
我可能会死的
I know how hard that was for you.
我知道那对你来说有多难
Just remember, nobody was judging you,
不过记住 没有人会评判你
because we've all been there, in our own way.
因为我们虽经历不同 却都曾堕落过
Well, your being there made it a whole lot easier.
有你在场 让这一切容易了很多
I'm glad.
我很高兴
In fact, I-I keep thinking,
事实上 我不断在想
you know, if all this hadn't happened,
就是 如果这一切都没发生
if I hadn't come stumbling through that door...
如果我没有踉跄地踏进这里
I mean, we might not ever have seen each other again.
我们可能再也没机会见到彼此
Um, so, you want to, uh... you want to grab some lunch or...?
那个 你...想一起吃午餐吗
Yeah.
好啊
Let me just check my messages,
我先去查一下留言
and I'll meet you in the lounge.
然后去休息室找你
Well, this is a surprise.
真是意外啊
Hello, Teddy.
你好 泰迪
How'd you find me?
你怎么找到我的
Don't tell me I ended up in the papers again.
别告诉我我又上报纸了
Mel and Linz told me you'd checked yourself in.
茉儿和琳赛告诉我你来这里治疗了
I thought it was only us faggots
我以为只有基佬
who couldn't keep our mouths shut.
才会到处大嘴巴
I'm happy, uh, if that's the word,
我很高兴 如果这个词合适的话
that... that you're here.
你能来这里
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表