剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
I thought you'd come up with something more original than that.
我还以为你能给我来点更有创意的呢
So, do we have time for one last question?
好啦 能再问你最后一个问题吗
What's in it for you?
你能得到什么
A living.
生计
Finally, an honest answer. How refreshing.
终于有句实话了 真是让人耳目一新啊
Anything wrong with that?
有什么不对的吗
Not at all.
完全没有
I'm all in favour of people making money.
我很乐意帮别人挣钱
What I'm not in favour of is telling others how to spend it.
但是我不喜欢告诉别人怎么花钱
It's for a worthy cause.
这是为了崇高的事业
Besides, they can afford it.
再说了 他们又不是出不起钱
That's very true.
一点不假
But it's not a reason why they should give it to you.
但这不是他们该将钱给你的理由
Well, how about this then?
好吧 那我们换种说法
It wouldn't be very good for your clients' P.R.
如果有传言说你的客户都憎恨同性恋的话
if they were perceived as being homophobic.
这可能会影响到他们的公众形象吧
And it wouldn't help your reputation much
并且 如果有传言说
if word got out that you were
你对同志群体内有需要的成员
insensitive to the neediest members of your community.
冷漠不管 对你的名声也不好吧
Why, Jeffrey, are you turning the screws on me?
杰弗里 你是要威胁我吗
Course not.
当然不是
I'm merely pointing out why it's so important
我只是想简单说明一下
that we all open our hearts and cheque books,
敞开心扉 打开支票簿
and give as generously as we can.
慷慨相助的重要性罢了
Blue 44, blue 44. Blue 44.
蓝色44号♥ 蓝色44号♥ 蓝色44号♥
Set. Hike.
预备 开球
Go, Boyd.
冲啊 博伊德
Get past those motherfuckers!
快冲过那帮混♥蛋♥的封锁
Run, damn it. Run!
跑啊 我♥操♥ 快跑
That was some play, huh?
这比赛很带劲啊
I'll say. I can't believe you got these tickets, in the skybox.
当然啦 真不敢相信你能弄到天空看台的票
I'm glad you're having a good time.
我很高兴你看得这么开心
Well, I'll tell you the truth, I'm not.
说实话 我并不开心
You're not?
你不开心吗
I'm having a great time.
我是欣喜若狂
I hope Katherine doesn't mind.
我希望凯瑟琳不会介意
That I went to the game with a friend?
和朋友一起看场球而已
Can you believe this is the first time in my life
信不信由你 这还是我有生以来
I've ever been to a football game?
第一次在现场看球呢
Easily.
看出来了
I had no idea it was exciting.
我一直都不知道现场这么刺♥激♥
I feel like we're... back in ancient Rome,
感觉我们就像 回到古罗马
you know, sitting in the coliseum, watching the gladiators,
穿着露肩长袍 坐在斗兽场
wearing those fabulous off-the-shoulder togas.
看角斗士决斗一样
Yeah, somehow, I picture us more as lion chow,
是啊 不知怎的 我倒觉得我们更像狮子狗
but I'm glad you're enjoying it.
不过 我很高兴你很享受这比赛
In fact, you haven't taken your eyes off
实际上 自打我们坐下
of Drew Boyd since we sat down.
你就一直盯着德鲁·博伊德不放
Th-that's just because he's such a dynamic and powerful player.
因为他满场跑 又强悍
Admit it, you're in love with him.
承认吧 你爱上他了
I'm not!
我才没呢
After seeing him in his underwear,
亲眼看到他只穿着内♥裤♥的样子
I have to confess, so am I.
我必须供认 我也爱上他了
Drew just scored.
德鲁刚刚得分了
I didn't do so bad myself.
我自己也很有收获
Oh, my god!
我的天
What? What's the matter?
怎么了 发生什么事了
Nothing. Um, uh, come on, let's, um, let's... let's go.
没事 来吧 我们走吧
Go? Go? But there're seconds left on the clock
现在走 比赛马上就结束了
with a tied score.
比分咬的这么紧
Emmett? Is that you?
艾美特 是你吗
Oh, hi, Sierra.
你好呀 赛拉
What are you doing here?
你怎么会在这里
I didn't exactly think football was your thing.
我可没想到你会喜欢橄榄球
Um, I'm here with my friend, Ted.
我和朋友一起来的 泰德
He's the one who picked Drew for the underwear AD.
他选了德鲁拍内衣广♥告♥
Oh, so you're the one who's responsible
那你可要对那些看了广♥告♥之后
for all those women drooling when they see that AD.
大发花痴的女人们负责
Not to mention a certain segment of the male population.
还有一部分男同胞也没少流口水
I'm Sierra, Drew's fiance.
我叫赛拉 德鲁的未婚妻
Oh, congratulations. Uh, h-he's quite a guy.
恭喜了 他真是个风云人物
Yes, it seems I landed the big one.
没错 看来我找到一个大人物
You certainly did.
那是当然 的确很"大"
Well, it's nice to see you again.
很高兴能碰到你
Where are you going?
你们要去哪儿
Drew would be so disappointed
如果你不去更衣室
if you didn't stop by the locker room to say hello.
和德鲁打个招呼的话 他会很失望的
I-I'd love to, but w-we're with friends.
我 挺想去的 可我是和朋友一块儿来的
So bring them along.
那把他们也叫上呗
I can meet the team?
我可以去见全队球员吗
Got one chance. this is it!
还有一次机会 就是现在
Touchdown!
触地得分
Ironmen win!
铁人队赢了
And the final score shows a tremendous effort by Ironmen.
最终得分显示了铁人队的巨大付出和努力
A victory for the Ironmen.
这是铁人队的巨大胜利
Your final score, 37 to 31... Okay, everyone, follow me.
最终得分是37比31 好啦 大家跟我来吧
with just a few ticks on the clock.
在最后几秒反败为胜
Isn't that unbelievable?
多么令人难以置信啊
Why wouldn't he just come out and say he has a boyfriend?
他为什么不直接说自己有个男朋友
You know how kids his age are.
你也知道他这年纪的孩子是什么样的
He's trying to develop a sense of self,
他在试图找到自我
which often includes not communicating with parents.
典型症状就是不和父母交流
We're not other parents.
我们可不是普通的父母
We're hip, you know. We are...
我们可时髦了 我们...
coo-ool.
酷毙了
You think so?
你这么想吗
Hey, pal.
嘿 小老弟
I ordered our favourite, "Mighty man meat".
我点了我们最爱的大号♥肉食披萨
Sausage, pepperoni, meatball, ham and bacon.
香肠 辣肠 肉丸 火腿 培根应有尽有
Not to worry. Mushroom and tofu for you.
别担心 还给你点了份蘑菇加豆腐的
So, dude, what's new?
话说 老兄 有什么新闻没
Nothing, dude.
没有 老兄
Not what I hear.
我听到小道消息了哦
So you've got a friend.
你告别单身了吧
Michael and I want you to know that we think it's great.
我和迈克觉得这样很好
In fact, I wish I had a boyfriend when I was your age.
我在你这么大的时候要是有个男朋友多好
All those missed blowjobs.
少享受了多少次口♥交♥啊
So what is he like? Huh?
他人怎么样啊
Is he smart, bookish?
是个聪明的书呆子
Muscular, athletic?
还是个肌肉运动型男
All of the above.
都算得上吧
You two had sex yet?
你们发生性关系了吗
No.
没
Uh, it's okay. We're all gay men here.
别紧张 我们都是同性恋
Because if you do, it's important you protect him,
如果有的话 一定要保护好对方
as well as yourself,
也要保护好自己
especially considering your HIV status.
尤其是你的HIV病毒值
You have a responsibility.
你有责任
Don't worry. I'll be careful.
放心吧 我会注意的
So?
那么
When do we get to meet him?
我们什么时候能和他见个面呢
I don't know.
我不知道
We're very open-minded.
没事 我们很开放的
Doesn't matter if he has tattoos, body piercings.
我们不介意他有纹身 穿孔什么的
He doesn't, does he?
他没有吧
Look...
听着
I don't have a...
我没有
boyfriend, okay?
男朋友
Wh-what do you mean? Y-you told me...
你什么意思 你之前明明跟我说...
I told you I had a friend.
我跟你说我交了个朋友
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表