剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
The hell it isn't!
不是才怪
You used me.
你利用了我
And you used me.
你也利用了我
I think you'd better leave.
你还是走吧
Don't even bother asking. 'Cause you know what?
不用费心 你知道吗
I'm already gone.
我巴不得早走了
Yeah. And don't bother coming back until you say you're sorry.
好啊 如果你不打算过来道歉 也别来了
And don't you worry, because I'm never coming back.
别担心 因为我永远不会再来了
I don't give a shit if I ever see you again.
我也不在意以后还会不会见到你了
Oh, excuse me.
不好意思
You want an apology?
你想让我道歉吗
Here's my apology:
那我给你道个歉
Fuck you, little brother.
去死吧 弟弟
Fuck you.
去死
You know the problem with our extracurricular, one-fuck-only policy?
我们定下的和外人只能操一次的政策有个问题
Is it that after a while, you start asking yourself...
是不是过一阵子 你就会自问
"Am I doing this because I want to do it,
"我这么做 是因为我想这么做
or because I need to do it?
还是我需要这么做
And if I need to do it,
如果是我需要这么做的话
is it to prove to myself I'm still young and attractive?
是不是为了向自己证明 我依然年轻有魅力
Or 'cause I think I'm unworthy of being loved?"
还是因为我觉得我不值得被爱"
Or maybe it's because I've had every fuckable guy in this city.
也可能是全城不错的男人都被我♥操♥遍了呢
What about him?
那他呢
The scent of fresh meat.
鲜肉的香味啊
Thrill of the kill.
忍♥不住要捕猎了
Hey, too bad, Simba.
可惜了 老狮子
It's me he's checking out.
他是在和我眉目传情
In your dreams.
你做梦吧
You want to bet?
敢打赌吗
What are the stakes?
赌什么
If I win,
如果我赢了
you take me on an all-expense paid trip to "Ibeeza".
你带我去伊维扎岛玩一趟 花销全包
It's pronounced "Ibiza".
是叫「伊维萨岛」
And it's a long way to go for a bathhouse with sand.
要找有沙子的浴室不用跑那么远
And if you win?
如果你赢了呢
If I win...
如果我赢了
You go back to school.
你就回去上学
No fucking way.
门都没有
Your call.
你自己决定
No, wait. Wait. All right.
不 等等 好吧
Okay. You're on.
好吧 成交
'Cause I know he was checking me out.
因为我知道他瞟的是我
Shit. He's gone.
操 他走了
He who hesitates doesn't get laid.
犹豫不决 就没男人可睡
The man is a pig,
那家伙就是头猪
an absolute pig.
绝对是头猪
Ah, you know what they say about meeting your heroes.
你也知道人们常说不要真正去认识心中的偶像
Whoever said it must have met him.
说那话的人一定见过他
If I wasn't already a dyke,
如果我不是拉拉
he'd've sent me diving for the nearest muff.
他肯定已经强迫我给他口♥交♥了
And it's right here, baby.
想口♥交♥来这里啊 宝贝
You'd say I was...
你会觉得我今天...
attractive, wouldn't you?
打扮得很有魅力 对吧
I have to shield my eyes every time you walk in the room.
你永远都光彩照人 简直刺瞎我的眼睛
He looked right through me, as if I was invisible.
他完全当我不存在 好像我是隐形的
But you should've seen the way
不过你真该看看
he went after his tramp assistant. Ugh.
他勾搭那个淫♥荡♥♥女♥助理的样子 真恶心
Is that what you were wearing?
你今天就穿的这件衣服见他的吗
My wool coat.
我的羊毛大衣
What was the tramp assistant wearing?
淫♥荡♥♥女♥助理穿的什么
Did you ever have a "Disco Barbie"?
你有过迪斯科芭比娃娃玩具吗
You think I only played with G.I. Joe?
你觉得我就玩过大兵玩具吗
Yes, even I, Raging Bull,
就算像我这种假小子
was indoctrinated at a young age
小时候也被灌输过
to the straight man's ideal of feminine perfection.
直男理想的完美女性标准
Well, that's what she was wearing.
她穿的就是那种
Well, there's your answer.
问题就出在这里了
You expect me to walk around in a spandex dish towel
你希望我穿着氨纶洗碗布
and a couple of Post-Its?
几乎不着寸缕 四处瞎晃吗
I'm merely giving you the same advice you gave me
我现在给你的建议跟我之前面对
when Larry Jacobs took over the Arlen versus Arlen case:
被拉里夺走阿伦夫妇夺子案时 你给我的建议一样
"It isn't right. It isn't fair. It just is."
"这不对 这不公平 但现实就是这样"
Remind me to keep my big mouth shut.
记得提醒我以后闭上我的大嘴巴
Look. He's a man, you're a woman.
想想看 他是个男人 你是个女人
Gay, straight, it doesn't matter.
同性恋 异性恋 都没关系
We all have our powers of persuasion.
我们都有劝说的力量
If you want something out of him, you've got to play his game,
如果你对他有所求 就必须按他的规矩玩
'cause he sure as hell isn't going to play yours.
因为他是不可能按你的规矩玩的
Shit.
操
Problem?
有什么问题
I'm just waiting for an answer to an e-mail.
我在等人回邮件
Well, it must be pretty important.
那邮件肯定很重要
Yeah, Michael and I wrote Keller back
是的 我和迈克给凯勒回了封邮件
and told him we're interested in his offer.
告诉他 我们对他的邀约有兴趣
Well, I'm sure big-time directors
我相信这些大牌导演
have hundreds of calls and e-mails to answer.
肯定积着几百个电♥话♥和邮件要处理
He'll get back to you when he can.
等他有空时 他会回你的
That is, if he's still interested.
前提是 他仍然有兴趣
Why wouldn't he be?
为什么他会没兴趣
You know how it is out in Hollywood. They're...
你知道好莱坞的情况 他们...
hot on something one minute and cold on it the next.
对一个项目总是三分钟热情 顷刻就全变了
I'm sure he meant it.
我敢肯定他是认真的
I'm sure you're right.
我也肯定你是对的
What if he turns it into a piece of shit?
如果他拍出了一部屎一样的烂作呢
We won't let him.
我们不会让他乱来的
Once you sell it, he can do whatever he wants.
一旦你们卖♥♥掉版权 他就可以为所欲为了
Make Rage... straight.
说不定要把狂怒变成直男
Ready for lunch?
吃饭去啊
We need to get a lawyer.
我们得找个律师
For what?
为什么啊
Keller could turn Rage into a singing warthog,
免得万一凯勒把狂怒毁了
and there's nothing we can do about it.
我们却束手无策
What have you been telling him?
你跟他说了什么啊
To be careful, that's all.
让他小心点 仅此而已
It's not going to happen.
那不会发生的
He told us he loves Rage just the way he is.
他说过 他就喜欢狂怒本来的样子
How do we know he's not just saying that?
我们怎么知道他不是随口说说
Thank you.
多谢你了啊
Thank you very much, Ben.
真是多谢你了 本
Now if you don't mind,
如果你不介意的话
I would appreciate it if you would just butt out.
拜托你快滚吧
Happy to.
乐意之至
It looks nice.
看起来不错啊
Well, we faeries have a special gift for
我们基佬有种特别的天赋
reclaiming anything, no matter how common,
将无论多么平凡的东西
and transforming it into something magical.
化腐朽为神奇
Well, almost anything.
大概对这花不行
I, uh...
我...
believe this is yours.
我猜这是你的吧
I thought I returned that to sender.
我不是已经退给发信人了吗
I know. I...
我知道 我...
retrieved it from the dead letter file.
我从信件无人认领处找到的
Well I, uh... already told Teddy that,
我已经告诉泰迪了
I think it's great that he's doing his steps and writing his letters,
我觉得他积极康复 写道歉信 是挺好的
but it's about him, not me.
但他是为了他自己 不是为我
That's where you're wrong.
这你就想错了
It's about you helping him and, uh...
这虽然是为了能够帮助他 但也是...
yourself, to move on.
为了帮你开始新生活
I have moved on. Thanks.
我已经开始了 谢谢
And, uh, so has Ted without any help or, uh, or forgiveness from me.
而且没有我的帮助和宽恕 泰德也开始了新生活
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表