剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
I'm doing great.
我好得很
You look good.
你看起来好极了
So, what's new?
有什么新鲜事吗
I just got out of rehab.
我刚出戒毒中心
How did it go?
戒得怎么样了
It was probably the most significant experience of my life.
那可能是我一生中最重大的经历了
The first day I was there, I was totally resistant,
第一天 我很是抗拒
furious, ashamed, certain I didn't belong there.
愤怒 羞愧 相信自己不属于那里
The second day, I started to accept their help,
第二天 开始接受大家的帮助
went to group, and individual sessions.
加入互助小组 接受单独心理咨♥询♥
I began sharing the pain, you know.
我开始倾诉苦痛
The third day, I thought that maybe I...
第三天 我觉得可能我...
Honey, sorry, I-I'd love to stay for the whole seven days,
亲爱的 抱歉 我愿意听完每一天
but now I've got a grilled cheese
但是我的烤奶酪
that's about to turn to cement.
马上就该铐得硬邦邦的了
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
And I've got to get back to the gallery.
我得去画廊了
I'd love to hear more, but Gus is waiting at daycare.
我想听更多 但盖斯还在日托所
Okay. Bye.
好的 再见
Don't you have somewhere to be?
你没什么地方要去吗
Thanks for reminding me. Welcome back.
谢谢提醒 欢迎回来
I, for one, think you're to be commended, Theodore.
我个人认为你值得夸奖 西奥多
Thank you, Brian.
谢谢你 布莱恩
What you've accomplished is an amazing achievement.
你完成了一件了不起的事
I wouldn't go so far as...
我觉得这么说有点过誉...
To sink so low.
堕落得这么深
To hit bottom with such a resounding thud.
重重地摔在谷底
You know, you should be a guest motivational speaker in rehab.
你应该去戒毒中心做激励演讲
Of course, the good news is once you've hit the bottom,
当然 好消息是一旦你触到谷底
you can't go any lower. So...
就没办法再下降了 所以...
that means there's only one way to go, and that way is...
这就意味着只有一条路可走 那就是...
Sounds like...
听起来像...
Up?
向上
We can do a cross-pollination campaign with Torso.
我们可以和潮人时装店做个联合广♥告♥
A new membership here gets you 10% off there.
这里的新会员在那边可以打九折
200 bucks of club wear there gets you 10% off here.
在那边消费满200美元在这里可以打九折
Sounds like an interesting idea.
好像是个有趣的主意
I'll get back to you.
一会儿再聊
It's Batman and the new Robin.
蝙蝠侠和新罗宾
Better not tell the old Robin that.
最好不要跟老罗宾这么说
I just got Hunter a membership.
我刚给亨特办了会员
You want to hook up in the steam room?
想一起去桑拿房♥爽爽吗
Yeah, he should fit in here just fine.
真有他的 他很快就能适应这里
We did not come here so you could hit on the guys.
我们来这里不是为了让你勾搭男人
That includes Brian.
包括布莱恩
We came so you could stay healthy.
我们来这里是为了让你保持健康
Too late for that.
已经太迟了
No. It's, never too late to get in shape.
不 健身从来都不会太迟
Yeah, you want to develop that six-pack before you drink it.
是啊 喝六罐啤酒前 先练出六块腹肌吧
I could use that for the ad.
我可以用这句话当广♥告♥语
Why work out when I can take some meds and ka-pow!
既然吃药就行 为什么还要锻炼
So long, virus.
再见 病毒
Because it's better to build your immune system naturally.
因为自然增强免疫力会更好
That guy looks pretty healthy to me.
我看那个家伙很健康啊
That's not what HIV looks like.
HIV携带者可不会长那样
And the meds don't fix anything. They...
药物也无法解决一切问题 它们...
They buy you time if they work.
如果有效 仅能延长寿命
And then there are dozens of side-effects:
但却会有很多副作用
Skin rashes, liver failure, cardiac arrest.
皮肤疹子 肝脏衰竭 心跳骤停
A little early to be freaking the kid out, don't you think?
这个时间点吓孩子太早了吧 你不觉得吗
I just don't want him believing some misleading ad
我只是不想他被某些广♥告♥误导
that makes it seem like all you have to do is pop some pill
让患者以为只要吃药
and you're as good as new.
就能健康如初
Anybody who's ever taken one knows what a crock of shit that is.
任何吃过那种药的人 都知道那是屁话
Mushroom?
要蘑菇吗
Sure, why not?
好啊 为何不呢
Looking for the Naked Twister competition?
是想参加「裸体扭扭乐」比赛吗
Probably the last thing I'm looking for.
那大概是我最不想参加的
Then, how about giving me a hand, darling?
那来帮个忙怎么样 亲爱的
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Important work.
重要的工作
Moving rocks?
搬石头吗
Depends on why you're moving them.
取决于为什么要搬它们
Here, help me place them in a circle.
来 帮我把它们围成圈
You're a new faerie, aren't ya?
你是新来的 是不是
Around here, I suppose I am.
在这里 算是吧
What's your name?
你叫什么
Emmett.
艾美特
No, I don't mean your mundane name.
不 我没问你的俗世名字
Back there, I'm Harry.
在外面 我叫哈利
But here, I'm Ariel.
但在这里 我叫爱丽儿
So what's your faerie name?
你的精灵名是什么
I haven't thought of one.
我还没想好呢
What's stopping you?
为什么不想
I don't know.
我不知道
I do.
我知道
You don't believe in faeries.
你不相信精灵的存在
You think this is all nonsense, don't ya?
你觉得这都是在胡闹 对吧
No! I-I don't. Really.
不 我没这么想 真的
Yeah. I do.
好吧 我是这么想的
Maybe when you stop thinking that way,
或许等你不再这么认为的时候
your faerie name will come to you.
你就能想到精灵名了
But somehow, I doubt it.
但不知怎的 我很怀疑
You see, darling, I can always tell.
亲爱的 我总能看出来
You're not one of us, a proud faerie.
你不属于我们 不是骄傲的精灵
Ask anyone who knows me.
随便问任何认识我的人
My flame burns bright.
我的基情之火熊熊燃烧
Right now, it couldn't toast a marshmallow.
但现在 你的基情之火连棉花糖都烤不化
It may be a little low.
也许温度有点低
Because you've been hurt...
因为你受过伤害
by someone you loved.
被你爱的人伤过
Now all you can feel is anger and pain.
现在你只能感到愤怒和痛苦
How do you know?
你怎么知道
You wear it, darling...
你把心事都披在身上了 亲爱的
like that outfit...
就像披着那件衣服
Which, by the way, isn't very flattering.
顺别说一句 不怎么好看
Thanks.
谢谢
Give me that.
给我吧
You're pretty strong for...
你相当强壮啊 作为...
An old faerie?
一个老精灵吗
It's called faerie power.
这叫精灵之力
It's what gives us our will to survive.
正是它赐予了我们活下去的意志
But sometimes...
但有时...
we forget we have it.
我们会忘记自己有这种力量
That's why the gathering was started.
正因此 "精灵集♥会♥"才开展起来
To help us remember, to celebrate.
帮助我们记住这点 来庆祝
That's why I came, to...
那也是我来这里的原因 为了...
renew my spirit, you know.
刷新一下精神
But it isn't working.
但目前还没有成功
'Cause what you're looking for isn't here.
因为你要找的东西不在这里
Then where is it?
那在哪里
There.
好了
The circle is complete.
圆圈完成了
You want a snort? You want to be beautiful?
你要来点吗 想变漂亮吗
You were hot. Hot, hot, darling.
你可真火♥辣♥ 火♥辣♥啊 亲爱的
Can we come in?
我们能进来吗
Yeah. Yeah, sure.
当然 当然 请进
Listen, we didn't mean to run out of the diner like that.
听我说 我们不是有意匆匆逃离餐厅的
We were just in a hurry. Yeah.
我们只是有急事 是啊
That's okay. I... I understand.
没关系 我 我理解
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表