剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Why the fuck did you call me?
你♥他♥妈♥联♥系♥我♥干♥什么
I have no practical skills whatsoever in talking lesbians out of trees.
我又没有劝拉拉下树的实践经验
But you do have a remarkable ability
但是你有一个很强的能力
to put things into perspective,
就是可以以理服人
see them in a purely objective, practical way.
用客观 实际的眼光去看待问题
Going to lie there sharpening your claws
你打算就躺在那里磨爪子
and feeling sorry for yourself,
自怨自艾
or are you going to get your ass out of bed?
还是从那张床上起来
Jesus, Brian. You could at least knock.
天啦 布莱恩 你至少敲下门吧
Huh, if I'd knocked, you'd have told me to fuck off.
如果我敲了 你肯定会叫我滚开
Fuck off.
滚开
Too late.
晚啦
Now then.
现在
Show me on the doll where the bad man touched you.
用这个娃娃告诉我那个坏人摸你哪儿了
You want to know where he touched me?
你想知道他摸我哪儿了
Right here, in the gut.
就在这里 我心里
You want to know why?
你想知道为什么吗
Because a lesbian couple with a child
因为一对有孩子的女同
just fired their lesbian lawyer with a child
炒了她们怀孕的女同律师
so some straight white male asshole can argue their case.
然后找了一个白人混♥蛋♥直男接她们的案子
Makes sense to me.
我觉得很有道理
Why am I not surprised?
为什么我不惊讶呢
The courts have always been partial
法庭本来就偏向于
to the voice of the straight white male asshole.
白种混♥蛋♥直男
Yeah, but this was my case.
没错 但这是我的案子
It's business, Mel.
这只是工作 茉儿
So suck it up and move on.
所以接受现实 向前看吧
Is that objective and practical enough for you?
足够客观实际了吧
Can you believe this?
你敢相信他说的话吗
Actually, I agree with him.
实际上 我同意他的观点
As much as I understand why you're upset,
尽管我很理解你为什么这么气愤
and believe me, I would be too,
相信我 换做是我也会很气愤
I also understand Jeanette and Anna's position.
我也理解珍妮特和安娜的处境
They have to do whatever they can to get...
她们得尽一切可能...
No, I-I don't want to hear it.
不 我不想听
Mel.
茉儿
At least she's out of the bedroom.
至少她离开卧室了
He almost took it away from me.
他差点从我这里把枪夺走
Christ.
天啦
Well, next time be more careful.
总之 下次小心点
Here. You keep it.
给你 你来保管吧
No, it's okay. I...
不 不用了 我...
I've got others.
我还有别的枪
Others?
别的枪
Some people collect stamps, others collect injustices.
有些人喜欢集邮 有些人喜欢收集不公正行为
I collect these.
我就收集枪♥支♥
What are we doing here?
我们来这里做什么
Waiting for someone.
等人
A new posse member?
小队的新成员吗
Not exactly.
不是
Say...
看
don't you know that guy?
你不是认识那个人吗
I want you to talk to these guys, and make sure they...
我希望你和他们谈谈 确认他们
How did you find him?
你是怎么找到他的
Looked him up in the phone book.
在电♥话♥黄页上查到的
Now you can tell him what a piece of shit he is.
现在你可以去告诉他 他是一坨狗屎
Hobbs!
霍布斯
Don't!
别
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
No, but I believe you know my friend.
不 但我相信你认识我的朋友
Taylor?
泰勒
What the fuck are you doing here?
你♥他♥妈♥在这里干什么
You looking for a job?
你要找工作吗
At least not the kind you like.
至少没有你喜欢的那种洞
Faggots.
死基佬
So what you reading, pal?
你在看什么 小子
"Catcher in the fuckin' Rye".
"麦田里他妈的守望者"
Ever hear of it?
有听说过吗
A variation thereof.
倒是听过不同版本的
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
I think Holden Caulfield's a fag.
我觉得霍尔顿·科菲尔德是基佬
How do you figure that?
你为什么会这么认为
"Catcher" is a bottom, right?
"捕手"是个受 对吧
I'm going to call the dean of Carnegie-Mellon tomorrow,
我明天要打电♥话♥给卡内基梅隆大学的院长
see if there's a position in the lit department.
看看文学系有没有职位空缺
Ready.
准备好了
Damn! Don't you look hot.
天呐 你真够火♥辣♥的
You look hotter.
你更火♥辣♥
And where are you two hotties going?
你们两个火♥辣♥男要去哪里
Dining and dancing.
吃饭跳舞
Now I want you in bed by 11:00 o'clock sharp.
我要你在11点前睡觉
And come give me a kiss, but careful, don't muss my hair.
过来亲一下 小心别弄乱我的头发
You two are freaks.
你们两个变♥态♥
Now that we're parents, we're required to make parent remarks.
我们是家长 就有权说些一般家长经常说的话
So what's the big occasion?
是什么大事件
Your golden anniversary?
你们的金婚纪念日吗
I just finished my book.
我写完了我的书
And the most important critic
最重要的评论家
gave it a rave review.
给予了高度好评
I thought you said it was a snooze.
你不是说那书让人昏昏欲睡吗
What?
什么
I never said that.
我从来没这样说过
I said I fell asleep.
我是说我看睡着了
It was late. I was tired.
当时很晚了 我很累
Michael, I told you,
迈克 我告诉过你的
you could be honest.
你可以诚实一些
I was honest.
我很诚实的
Now, come on, let's get out of here.
好了 快走吧
And you just wait until I get home, young man.
等我回来再收拾你 小子
That's another parent remark.
这是另一句家长箴言
Oh, I'm sorry. I, um...
不好意思 我...
I must have the wrong place.
我肯定是搞错地方了
Would you happen to know where Vic Grassi lives?
你知道维克·格拉西住在哪里吗
Debbie. Uh, come on in.
黛比 快进来
Lobster souffle, s'il vous plait...
龙虾酥 请慢用
Sis.
姐
I, uh...
我...
I just...
我只是...
came by to give this to you. It's a
顺路过来送给你这个
housewarming present.
一份乔迁礼物
But I see that the house is warm already.
但我看到 已经有很多人来道贺了
Well, as long as you're here, why don't you stay?
既然来了 留下来吧
Uh, I'd love to but I can't. I have other plans.
我很想 但是不能 我还有事
No, sis, wait.
不 姐 等等
This is my sister, Debbie.
这是我姐姐 黛比
Oh, hi. Hi, Debbie. Hi.
你好 黛比 你好
There's plenty.
准备的食物足够了
I'm sure. There always is.
我信 总是有足够的食物
But I don't attend parties I'm not invited to.
但我不参加没邀请我的聚会
It doesn't matter.
没关系的
Well, actually it does.
实际上 有关系
Because you told me
因为你告诉过我
you weren't ready to have people over here,
你这里还没有准备好招待人
and when you did, I'd be the first.
一旦你准备好了 我会是第一位客人
Uh, th-this dinner is just an impromptu affair.
这顿晚餐只是临时兴起
Oh, I'm sure.
我想也是
Everybody just happens to have a lobster souffle in the pantry
每户人家恰好都备了龙虾酥
for when five, or...
恰巧有五个
make that six,
或者六个客人
unexpected guests drop in.
突然到访时 也有的吃
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表