剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
I know someone who has to get his ass to the office
我知道有人得滚去上班了
before his boss has his head.
否则会被他老板弄死
Don't worry, I'll finish this for you.
别担心 剩下的我帮你吃完
Want a lift?
要我送你吗
That's okay.
没事
I'm sure you have plenty of more important things to do.
你一定还有很多更重要的事要做
I was going to send you a postcard.
我本来要给你寄明信片的
But the post office was on strike.
不过邮局在罢♥工♥
I meant to call.
我想打电♥话♥来着
But your cell phone died and you didn't have your charger.
可你手♥机♥挂了 你又没带充电器
How did you know that?
你怎么知道的
You don't have to make up excuses.
你不用找借口
As long as you got whatever it was, out of your system.
只要你把想发泄的发泄掉了就行
It's out, all right.
都发泄掉了
By the way, I...
对了 我...
I missed you.
我想你了
Prove it.
证明给我看
You're going to have to do better than that.
你得更努力一点
I'm still not convinced.
我还是不信
Okay.
好吧
Okay, I believe you.
好吧 我信你
Um, I'll see you tonight?
今晚见
If I'm in town.
前提是我在城里的话
Are you going somewhere?
你要去哪儿
Hollywood.
好莱坞
Note in particular the luminosity of the skin tones,
请特别注意肤色的光泽感
giving the young woman an almost...
让这位年轻的女士有种...
ethereal quality.
飘逸的质感
If you're in the market for a French impressionist girlie painting,
如果你想买♥♥一幅法国印象派女性裸体绘画
nobody does titties and behinds better than Renoir.
没人的作品比雷诺瓦的更有神韵
I'll keep that in mind.
我会牢记在心的
I was just about to sell that.
我本来差点就能把画卖♥♥出去
It's a sentimental piece of horseshit.
这多愁善感的玩意儿狗屁不是
Miranda, put it over there on that table, honey.
米兰达 放到那张桌子上去 亲爱的
Thatta girl.
乖女孩
Now get me a ham and cheese on rye.
帮我买♥♥个黑麦面包 夹火腿和奶酪
Sure.
好的
If anybody knows about titties and behinds, it's you.
当然属你最了解乳♥房♥♥和屁♥股♥了
Whoa, whoa, easy, killer. I don't want another pop in the kisser.
别激动 杀手 我可不想再挨拳头
Oh, don't tell me it still hasn't healed.
别跟我说你的鼻子还没好
Actually, I just wore it so you'd feel sorry for me.
事实上 我故意贴着 让你感觉愧疚
It almost worked.
差点得逞了
So what's all this?
这些都是什么
Decided to let you show my stuff.
我决定让你展出我的作品
But why, after I punched you?
为什么 我不是打了你一拳吗
Excuse me.
抱歉
What?
又怎么了
I already gave you money, you heartless bitch.
我已经给你钱了 你个没心肝的贱♥人♥
Oh, you want more?
你还想要更多吗
Work the streets like the whore that you are.
那就上街拉客 当你的婊♥子♥去
My wife.
是我老婆
We're estranged.
我们关系很不好
I gathered.
我听出来了
Actually, all my ex-wives and I are estranged.
实际上我所有前妻和我关系都不好
I'm not surprised.
我一点都不意外
If I had any brains, I'd be a lesbian like you.
我要再聪明点 应该跟你一样做个拉拉
Why's that?
为什么
All the pussy you want, and no overhead.
能和女人随心所欲 还不用花钱
You're remarkable.
你太极品了
Yeah, that's what people say.
是啊 大家都这么说
Mostly greedy wives and gold diggers.
大多是贪心的老婆和拜金女
You know,
其实
you have no idea
你无法想象
what a pleasure it is
我有多开心
to finally meet a woman who wants nothing from me,
终于能遇到个女人对我无所求
except to show my work.
只求展示我的作品
By the way, do you know how to cook?
问一句 你会做饭吗
I happen to be an excellent cook.
不巧我可会做饭了
You think one of them even knew how to turn on a stove?
你觉得我那些女人中有人会开炉子吗
So... ah... when are you gonna invite me home for dinner?
那么 你打算什么时候请我去你家吃晚饭
When I first saw "Rage",
我第一次看《狂怒》的时候
I said, "Finally,
我就说 终于
somebody's created an honest-to-god gay superhero
总算有人创造了个真正的同性恋超级英雄
you know, who's out, who's got a boyfriend,
他出柜了 他还有个男朋友
who actually fucks."
他激♥情♥地和男人做♥爱♥
Yeah, well, we figured if we were going to do it,
是啊 我们当初想着如果真要做的话
we might as well do it all the way.
那就做得彻底点
And you have.
你们做到了
You've given every kid who's ever been bullied,
你们给了所有被欺负的孩子
who had to keep his true identity a secret
那些得隐藏真实自我
but somehow managed to survive,
还努力生存了下来的孩子们
his own crusader,
属于他们的圣♥战♥者
his own role model.
属于他们的偶像
Oh, I wish there was something like this when I was a kid.
真希望我小时候有这种东西
Thank you, Mr. Keller.
谢谢你 凯勒先生
Please, Brett. And I should be thanking you.
叫我布雷特 我该谢谢你们
Um, however,
不过
we do have a couple of concerns.
我们还有些疑虑
That someone might want to change things.
会不会有人要对剧情做些修改
You mean like make Rage straight?
你是说例如把狂怒变成直男吗
I will personally chop the dick
哪个制片公♥司♥的高层敢这么改
off any studio executive who even tries.
我就亲手把他给阉了
I want this film to be
我希望这部电影能像
as gritty and as dark and as edgy as your comic.
漫画一样大胆 阴暗 火爆
And as for Rage,
至于狂怒这个角色
every actor in Hollywood is going to want to play him.
会有无数好莱坞男星想要扮演的
I... I thought straight actors won't take gay roles.
我以为直男演员不会接同性恋角色
Nobody's going to turn this one down.
不会有人拒绝这个的
So, who do you picture?
你们构想的是谁来演
Johnny, Ashton, Matt?
德普 阿什顿·库彻 马特·达蒙
Brian.
布莱恩
Brian?
布莱恩是谁
It's my boyfriend.
我男朋友
And my best friend.
也是我最好的朋友
We based the character after him.
狂怒就是以他为原型的
Is he as gorgeous as Rage?
他和狂怒一样帅气吗
Some people think so.
有些人是这么觉得
Most people think so.
大多数人都这么觉得
Well, I'll have to meet him,
那我得会会他了
you know, just to get an idea.
就 为了先参考一下
Uh, what about tomorrow night?
那明天晚上可以吗
We could all go to Babylon.
我们可以去巴比伦
Uh, it's a dance club.
那是一个舞厅
They're having a wet willie contest.
他们要搞一个鸡♥巴♥大赛
Who said there's nothing to do in Pittsburgh?
谁说匹兹堡没有夜生活
I was going to fly back to L.A. Tomorrow, but, uh...
我本来计划明天飞回洛杉矶的 不过...
Sorry.
不好意思
Colin.
科林
Farrell.
是法瑞尔
How would you like to save gayopolis, huh?
你愿意挽救基奥城吗
What do you think of this?
这个怎么样
"Speak softly and carry a big dick."
"语调轻柔 阳♥具♥壮硕"
Cute.
可爱
How about, uh, "Eat this"?
"吃这个" 怎么样
Where'd you see that one?
你说的那个在哪
Right here.
在我手上呢
Oh. No thanks, honey.
不了 谢谢 亲爱的
Would you eat a little something, please?
你就多少吃一点东西好吗
Maybe later.
等会儿再说吧
Here, let me do that. I'm a little rusty.
我来吧 我都有点手生了
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表