剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Then where the hell were you?
那你到底去哪儿了
I had things to attend to.
我有事情要处理
Don't give me that shit.
别用这种鬼话来敷衍我
This was the most important night of your life.
这可是你人生中最重要的夜晚
Oh, don't flatter yourself.
别给自己脸上贴金了
Your Aunt Minnie could've died and you wouldn't have missed it.
就算你的米妮阿姨死了 你都不会想错过今晚
I don't have an Aunt Minnie.
我没有什么米妮阿姨
Yeah, well, I do, and believe me, if you knew her,
好吧 但是我有 相信我 如果你认识她
it's all the more reason you would have been here.
你会更想来这里的
So why weren't you?
所以你为什么不来呢
I already told you.
我已经跟你说过了
Now let me lock up so I can go home.
现在让我关了门好回家
What's your rush?
你急什么
You just got here.
你才刚来
What are you doing?
你干什么
Responding to my senses. It's what an artist does.
响应我的感官 这是艺术家的本能
Well, tell your senses to respond to this:
那告诉你的感官响应这个
Back off.
滚开
You sure?
你确定吗
Yes, I'm sure.
是的 我确定
Well, I'm not.
我不这么觉得
As a matter of fact, I think you've
其实 我认为你心里
got a lot of contradictory feelings going on here.
有很多矛盾的感觉
Oh, is that so? Yeah.
是吗 是的
I knew from the minute I met you, you wanted me to fuck you.
我知道从我们相识起 你就想让我♥操♥你
Why, you smug, arrogant...
你这个自恋 自大的
I want you to leave. Now
你赶紧给我滚 立刻
Sure.
好吧
But you ain't foolin' me, lady.
但是你骗不了我 女士
More important, you ain't foolin' yourself either.
更重要的是 你也骗不了你自己
Don't you dare tell me how I feel.
你真是放肆 竟敢指挥我的感受
You have no idea how I feel. Yeah.
你根本就不懂我的感受 是啊
And it isn't true what you said.
而且你说的也不是真的
Liar, liar.
骗子 骗子
I have no feelings for you.
我对你没感觉
I mean, how could I? I'm a lesbian.
怎么可能呢 我是女同性恋
That's how.
就这么可能
He was amazing.
他真是太棒了
And to think I never would've heard of him
我要是没有上过你的课的话
if it hadn't been for your class.
我可能永远都不会知道他
I'm sure you would've discovered his work eventually.
你最终还是会发现他的作品的
I thought the part where he talked about...
我认为他讲的那段
how being positive
成为HIV携带者
changed his life was particularly powerful,
如何改变了他的生活 尤其掷地有声
didn't you?
不是吗
Oh, I'd better not.
我还是不喝了
Aw, come on.
拜托
Got to help me finish the bottle.
总得帮我喝完这瓶吧
You know what constantly impresses and amazes me,
让我不断感到惊奇和震撼的是
how when confronted with the worst of circumstances,
我们作为同性恋 面对最恶劣的情况时
we, as gay men, somehow manage to rise to the challenge.
总是能奋起直面挑战
Like Edmund White.
就像埃德蒙·怀特一样
Like you.
就像你一样
Anthony...
安东尼
if this is where all this has been leading,
如果这一切是为了这个的话
you've made a mistake.
那说明你犯了个错
I don't think so.
我不觉得
I have a partner.
我有伴侣了
We have a foster kid. I know.
我们还有个养子 我知道
And I'm not asking for anything I can't have.
我不是在要求一些我得不到的东西
All I want...
我要的
is this.
只是这个
From the moment I saw you, I fantasized about you...
从我看见你的那一刻起 我就常常幻想你
admired you...
崇拜着你
wanted to be like you.
想要成为跟你一样的人
That's why I want you to give me the gift.
所以我想让你给我这份礼物
What?
什么
I want you to be the one.
我想让你成为那个人
Anthony... Make me positive...
安东尼 感染我吧
like you.
像你一样
What are you... Stop it!
什么 停下
It's going to happen anyway.
反正早晚都会发生的
It's just a matter of time before it does.
只是时间问题而已
Not if you're safe.
只要你注意安全就不会
Why be safe?
为什么要注意呢
All my friends who've converted say they feel liberated.
我所有被感染的朋友都说他们解脱了
Free.
自♥由♥了
They don't have to worry about it any more.
他们再也不用担心了
It's over. Done.
已经得了 结束了
I want to be like them...
我也想像他们一样
like you.
像你一样
It's late.
时间不早了
I have to get home.
我得回家了
Here.
来
Drink this.
把这个喝了
It smells like yak shit.
闻起来跟牛屎似的
Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if that was in it too.
是啊 要是里面真有我也不奇怪
It's a magic potion from a Chinese herbalist.
这是一个中医药剂师开的神奇药水
Will it make me small?
它能把我变小吗
I'm hoping...
我希望
that it will make you large,
它能把你变"大"
very, very large.
非常非常大
That's disgusting.
太恶心了
Who cares, as long as it works.
管它呢 只要管用就行
Are you feeling anything?
有感觉了吗
If you're expecting my glasses to steam up,
如果你是期待立竿见影的神奇效果
I hate to disappoint you.
恐怕要让你失望了
It's supposed to rekindle the fire in your life gate.
它本该能重燃你的命门之火
My life gate?
我的命门
I know it sounds ludicrous, but...
我知道听起来很荒唐 但是
if it works, who gives a shit?
如果管用 谁在乎这些
Yeah, well, maybe it can also stop me
是啊 说不定它也能让我
from thinking about what's no longer there,
不再去想已经不在那里的东西
and that in its place is this piece of plastic.
替代品只是块塑料
Or from picturing them sucking a bloody,
不再去想他们从我身体里吸出来了
disease-ridden ball out of me.
一个血淋淋的受尽病痛折磨的蛋
Or from feeling so shitty from
或者不再感觉那么糟糕
having them burn me to a crisp with their ray gun
因为他们用辐射枪把我都快烤脆了
that all I want to do is dig a hole and crawl in,
而我想做的只是挖个洞爬进去
only I'm too busy vomiting.
只可惜我一直在忙着吐
Who knows?
谁知道呢
Maybe then I might even be able to get it up.
也许之后我就能勃起了
There's got to be something.
一定有什么办法的
Whatever it is, it's not a cup of Lipton's.
不管是什么 肯定不是一杯立顿茶
You're all wet.
你全身都湿了
How was the opening?
开幕典礼怎么样
It was practically sold out.
基本上都卖♥♥光了
Oh, that's great.
太好了
Congratulations.
恭喜了
Thanks.
谢谢
Aren't you glad I made you go?
你庆幸我强迫你去了吗
As you know, I don't come here a hell of a lot.
你知道的 我并不常来这里
I figure you've got enough on your hands without hearing from me.
我想着即使我不来求你帮忙 你也有够多事要忙了
But, um, this is important.
但是 这回很重要
It's about my brother, Vic. Vic Grassi.
是关于我弟弟维克的 维克·格拉西
He's gay, which seems to, um,
他是个同性恋 这可能会
bother some of the people you've got working for you.
让你手下的一些人不爽
But I say...
但是我觉得
considering what's been going on in your church lately,
考虑到你的教会里最近发生的事
they got some hell of a nerve judging others.
他们不知道哪来的胆子去评判别人
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表