剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
He's not getting into more fights, is he?
他没再跟人打架 惹是生非吧
Oh, no, nothing like that.
不 完全没有
Hunter has shown remarkable progress.
亨特有了明显的进步
That's good to hear.
听你这么说我很欣慰
Yes, he's extremely bright.
他非常聪明
Well, that runs in the family.
那是我们家的特征
However, he's not the most disciplined student
但是 他不是很守纪律
and he has a tendency to be a bit of a...
而且他总是有点..
Smart ass?
自作聪明吗
Runs in the family too.
那也是我们家的特征
But, you're to be commended for doing an excellent job.
但是 你们作为家长很优秀 值得表扬
Ah, thank you, Mrs. Crowe.
谢谢你 克罗老师
Thank you.
谢谢
Did you hear that?
你听到了吗
That's the first time a teacher has ever given me an "Excellent".
这可是第一次有老师给我打"优秀"呢
Excuse us.
稍等下
Are you Hunter's parents?
你们是亨特的家长吗
Yes, that's right.
是的 没错
We're Callie's folks.
我们是凯利的家长
Uh, Callie...
凯利
Our kids are seeing one another.
我们的孩子在交往
Yes, of course. The famous Callie.
当然 亨利没少谈起她
Steve Leeson.
我是斯蒂夫·利森
Amber Morgan-Leeson.
我是安波·摩根-利森
Ben Bruckner.
我是本·布鲁克纳
Michael Novotny-Bruckner.
我是迈克·诺瓦特尼-布鲁克纳
Hunter always speaks of you both with such admiration.
亨特提起你们时总是满脸崇拜
He does?
真的吗
Well, you know how kids are.
你知道小孩子的
They'll never tell you to your face. Yeah.
他们从不当面说你好话 是啊
Callie's like a little schoolgirl
每次提起他时
every time she mentions his name.
凯利都像一个幼稚的小女学生
She is a schoolgirl.
她就是个女学生
You should be very proud. He's a very nice young man.
你们应该很骄傲 他是个好男孩
I think he'd prefer "Cool dude".
我觉得他更喜欢被称作"酷小伙"
Listen, uh, we would love to get together with you guys.
话说 我们想和你们聚一聚
That'd be great.
那真是好极了
I'll be in touch. We'll plan an evening.
那再联♥系♥ 我们可以一起吃个晚饭
Terrific. Okay.
太棒了 那好的
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你们
Nice to meet you.
也很高兴认识你们
Bye-bye.
再见
How does that feel?
感觉怎样
It'd be a lot better with poppers.
如果有催♥情♥药♥会好很多
Try to describe the sensation.
尽量描述你的感受
It feels as if someone is rotating my artificial ball.
感觉就像 有人在玩弄我的假睾丸
Please.
请吧
You've put on some weight.
你长胖了
I realize to you that's a good thing, to me, it's a disaster.
对你来说是件好事吧 对我来说简直是灾难
You can dress now.
你可以穿衣服了
So what's the verdict?
病情如何
Are you still experiencing fatigue?
你还觉得疲劳吗
Not as much.
还好
How is your sex drive?
性♥欲♥呢
With both hands on the wheel.
干劲十足
Of course, um, we can't be certain that
当然 我们无法肯定
even within a month or a year
在一个月或者一年内
that the cancer won't reoccur. But the, uh...
癌症会不会复发 但是
sonogram and the blood tests show no signs of spreading.
声波图和血样检测都没有癌症扩散的现象
How long till I can resume a normal life,
我什么时候才能过上正常的生活
doing recreational drugs and consuming vast amounts of alcohol?
吸吸毒 喝喝酒什么的
Going to the gym?
去健身
I don't have any problem with some light stretching and mild cardio.
小幅度的伸展运动和不剧烈的有氧运动没问题
Doc, I'm a fag.
医生 我是基佬
I don't go to the gym to be healthy,
我去健身房♥可不是为了健康生活
I go there to look good.
我是为了拥有完美的身材
Light stretching and mild cardio
小幅度的伸展运动和不剧烈的有氧运动
aren't going to cut it.
可无法让我身形健美
Brian, you've had cancer.
布莱恩 你得了癌症
Your body's been through a series of radiation treatments.
你的身体刚经受一系列的放射疗法
I suggest you take it easy. Give yourself time to recover.
我建议你悠着点 给自己一段时间慢慢康复
After all, you're, uh, not 21 any more.
毕竟你不是21岁的小年轻了
This is a fucking catastrophe.
真♥他♥妈♥的是一场灾难
What the hell happened to Jeffrey Pendergrass?
杰弗里·彭格拉斯到底是他妈怎么回事
He felt he didn't have the support
他觉得他没能得到
of certain influential members of the community,
同性群体内某些大人物的支持
and that without their backing,
而缺乏那些人做后盾
he couldn't successfully meet the goals.
他不可能完成任务
So he took off, with practically every cent we managed to raise.
所以他卷款而逃了
Bastard!
混♥蛋♥
We agreed to pay all his expenses.
我们同意付清他所有的费用
Including hotel suite,
包括宾馆套房♥
champagne and the kick-off party at Babylon?
香槟 以及巴比伦酒吧的启动派对吗
Which it barely managed to cover, according to him.
据他说 那些钱勉强够支付
Oh, I guess Brian had his number all along.
看来布莱恩一直都知道他打什么鬼主意
Okay, so what do we do now?
那我们现在怎么办
There's only one thing we can do, cancel the Liberty Ride.
我们只有一个办法 就是取消自♥由♥骑行
Refund everyone's money.
退还所有人的捐款
How can you refund it if you haven't got it?
我们都没拿到那些钱 怎么退还
How much are we in the hole?
缺了多少
Almost $25,000.
大概2.5万美元
Congratulations, everyone,
各位 恭喜啊
on being the first charity ride to pedal backwards.
第一次有人开展慈善活动还要亏钱
Look, Liberty House is depending on us.
自♥由♥之家还指望着我们呢
Without this ride, they'll be forced to close their doors.
取消了这次骑行 他们也得倒闭了
Then we have no choice but to go ahead with it.
那我们没得选了 必须坚持下去
And hope that we find more pledges and sponsors.
希望我们能找到更多的志愿者和赞助商
It's awfully sweet of you, Teddy, to take me to lunch.
泰德 你真好 带我一起吃午餐
I figured you could use some cheering up.
我觉得你需要散散心
I have to admit, it hasn't been easy.
我必须承认 最近过得比较艰难
After all, how many times in life do you get to live out a fantasy?
毕竟 人生有几次能美梦成真呢
You know, have a secret affair with a famous football star?
和著名的橄榄球明星发展地下恋情
Have him ride your back end three times a week
一周三次 让他骑在你身上
with his rock-hard 10-inch battering ram
用他那十英尺的粗壮鸡♥巴♥
until your screams of ecstasy fill an entire stadium?
让你的浪♥叫♥传遍体育馆
To lie there spent, exhausted, insensate?
躺在那儿 精疲力尽 毫无知觉
And that's only halftime.
那还只是中场休息呢
Not often. So what're you in the mood for?
不常见吧 你想吃什么
I could do with a Chinese chicken salad,
我想吃中式鸡肉沙拉
and without any more talk of Drew Boyd.
且不要触及任何关于德鲁·博伊德的事
In that case, you may want to avoid major thoroughfares.
那你最好还是别走主干道
All forms of public transportation.
以及避免接触所有交通工具
Better shops and department stores.
最好不去商店和百货商场
I'd also stay away from publications
并远离出版物
such as newspapers and magazines for, uh,
像报纸和杂♥志♥
oh, a year or so and, uh,
大概坚持一年左右 而且
don't look up.
别往上看
Gouge my eyes out now.
快挖了我的双眼吧
Poor thing.
小可怜
You look absolutely radiant, Mel.
你真是容光焕发 茉儿
Like a Botticelli Madonna.
像波提切利画中的圣母
I was thinking more like a Ringling Brothers elephant.
我倒觉得更像玲玲马戏团的大象呢
This must be the happiest time of your life.
现在一定是你一生中最快乐的时刻了
Must be.
必须的
Hi, everyone.
大家好啊
Hey, Lindsay.
你好 琳赛
Sorry I'm late.
不好意思 我来晚了
Last minute Auerbach sale?
奥尔巴克画作临时大甩卖♥♥吗
You want some fruit punch?
你要水果潘趣酒吗
I've also got ginger-ale or vanilla soy drink.
或者姜汁汽水 香草豆浆
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表