剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Then what?
那是为什么
How can I get married when my own son can't?
我的儿子还无权结婚 我又怎么能结婚
And the... and the goddamn president
那个天杀的总统处心积虑
wants to change the constitution
还妄图修改宪法
to prevent Michael and Ben and...
针对迈克和本还有...
and all the other beautiful gay men and women
还有其他所有美丽的同志和拉拉们
from having the same rights that you and I do?
享有跟我们一样的权利
It just doesn't seem right.
那似乎是不对的
That's very noble, sweetheart, but you're just one person.
这很高尚 但你一人之力有什么用呢
Well, sometimes that's all it takes.
有时一人之力就够了
Look at Gandhi.
看看圣雄甘地吧
Ben Kingsley starved himself,
本·金斯利演的角色绝食了
but it turned the tide.
最后力挽狂澜
You're not going to starve yourself, are you?
你不会也打算绝食吧
There's only so much I'm humanly capable of.
一人之力仅止于此
I am going to send a message,
但我要传达一个信息
and the finger,
还有一根手指
to the white house.
打包送给白宫
Until my son can walk down the aisle in this country,
除非我的儿子能在这个国家走上圣坛
then neither will I.
否则我绝不结婚
Where does that leave us?
那我们怎么办啊
How do you feel about living together?
你觉得同居怎么样
In sin.
未婚同居
Aren't we a little too old for that?
我们做这个会不会太老了
Christ, I hope not.
老天 但愿不会
She's so much calmer than Gus was.
她比盖斯文静多了
Yes you are, you cutie.
你真文静 小可爱
Remember how fidgety and fussy he was?
记得他小时候 有多好动多闹人吗
I should. It was my breast.
当然记得 是我喂的他
Well, this isn't nearly as painful as I thought.
喂奶不像我想的那么疼
Get back to me in a few weeks.
你先喂个几周再发表意见吧
You'll be wishing she'd find someplace else to eat.
早晚你会巴不得她到别处进食的
You're finally here.
你可算出生了
You have no idea how much your mommy wanted you,
你都不知道 妈妈怎样地盼着你
and what she had to go through to get you.
经历了多少磨难才盼到你
Don't worry. I'll be sure and tell her.
别担心 我以后一定会告诉她的
That old Jewish recipe?
那个犹太教老食谱
Add one tablespoon of guilt to mother's milk, stir briskly.
一茶匙负罪感加入母乳 略加搅拌
We have, without a doubt
毫无疑问 我们的孩子
the most beautiful children god has ever created.
是上帝最美丽的杰作
I won't argue with that.
我完全无法反驳
That's nice for a change.
这倒是个好变化
I didn't mean it...
我不是那意思
Do you need anything?
需要点什么吗
No, I'm fine.
不 不用了
All right, young lady, time for your nap.
那好 小宝宝 该睡觉啦
You'll see your mommies later.
晚点再见妈咪
Sweet dreams, sweetheart.
做个好梦 小甜心
Sleep tight.
睡个好觉
I contacted the center's child care services.
我和同性恋中心的幼儿看护服务联♥系♥过了
They have a list of several women who can come help you out.
他们有份名单 列了很多位救急的保姆
And Dusty said if you need anything, you can call her.
达斯蒂说她随叫随到
What about you?
那你呢
Then you're really going?
你真的要走了吗
It's what we both agreed to...
这个 我们已经达成共识了
isn't it?
不是吗
On behalf of the Gay And Lesbian Center,
作为同性恋中心的代表
I'd like to present Liberty House with this cheque
我谨向自♥由♥之家颁赠这张支票
for $432,000.
总额为43.2万美元
Every cent raised will go to maintaining the hospice
募得的每一分都将投入疗养院的维护
and providing its clients with the best care possible.
为住户提供最佳服务
We'd like to thank everyone who rode,
在此我想感谢那些参与比赛的人
who lent their support,
热心帮助的人
their time, their sponsorship.
为此付出时间或赞助的人
And now, in honour of one of our brothers who we recently lost.
现在 为纪念我们最近失去的一位兄弟
A great friend, a volunteer and supporter.
一位益友 志愿者以及支持者
Liberty House has been renamed
自♥由♥之家刚刚被重命名为
"Vic Grassi House".
"维克·格拉西之家"
Thank you very much for coming.
感谢大家的到来
Huh, god.
老天
Did you know about this?
你之前知道吗
You got them to do this, didn't you?
是你让他们这么做的吧
It's still America, Deb.
这里还是美国 黛比
Money talks.
有钱能使鬼推磨
But for once it said the right thing.
但你终于把钱用对了一次
Your uncle would be so proud.
你舅舅一定会很骄傲的
Too bad he couldn't be here to see it.
真可惜他看不到
He sees it.
他能看到
Come on.
走吧
So...
那么
have I atoned for my sins?
我的罪赎清了吗
That would take an eternity.
你的罪是永世难赎了
But you sure as hell get an "A" for effort.
但你的努力如地狱中盛开的花 值得嘉奖
Please don't say hell.
拜托别提地狱
By the way, I happen to agree with you.
顺便说下 我同意你的话
I was damn lucky to get those four extra years.
能多苟活那四年 我真♥他♥妈♥的幸运
Sure I'd have liked more.
当然了 我还想再活久点
Who wouldn't?
谁不想呢
But you're going to have a lot more than that.
但你的寿命会比我长很多
Did god tell you that?
是上帝告诉你的吗
Actually, he told Judy and she told me.
其实是他告诉朱迪 她转告我的
Judy?
朱迪
Garland.
朱迪·嘉兰
They're like this.
他们像这样
You mean god's a...?
你说上帝是...
You didn't hear it from me.
可别说是我说的
You okay?
你还好吧
Yeah, I'll be all right.
嗯 我不会有事的
I heard it on the best authority.
权威人士下的定论
So, did you fuck Tom Cruise?
那么 你操了汤姆·克鲁斯吗
Everybody knows he's not gay.
他又不是同性恋 这路人皆知
Adrien Brody?
艾德里安·布洛迪
Nice, but, alas...
人挺好的 但是...
Tobey Maguire?
托比·马奎尔
Please.
拜托啦
What?
怎么
Connor James.
是康纳·詹姆斯
No shit.
不会吧
Sounds like you had a most excellent adventure.
听起来你好像经历了最超凡的冒险
Sounds like you did too.
你好像也是呀
Bicycling down life's endless highways...
在漫漫高速路上骑车
I had time to think.
给了我时间思索
About what I'd do differently if I survived cancer...
我想着 如果我能战胜癌症 且睡了帐篷还没死
and sleeping in a tent.
我会做出什么改变
Equally unpleasant, I agree.
都挺恼人 我同意
But now that you have, what did you decide?
现在既然你确实做到了 打算干些什么
The first thing I'd do differently...
我要干的头一件事
is the bedroom.
就是改装卧室
And get rid of that thing over the bed.
撤掉床上的那东西
Yeah, it's very '90s. I agree.
我也觉得 那是90年代风
And then I'd like to spend more time with my son.
我还想多花点时间陪陪儿子
He's at an age now where he needs a strong, masculine influence.
他现在的年龄正需要一点刚强的男性影响
Especially being raised by a couple of dykes.
特别是他要由一对拉拉抚养成人
I mean, he's got to know about Armani...
我是说 他必须得知道阿玛尼
Gucci, Prada,
古驰 普拉达
not just football and engine-tuning.
不能只了解橄榄球 或者修理修发动机
Unquestionably.
毫无疑问
Any other decisions?
还有别的决定没
I want you to move back in.
我希望你能搬回来
I said I'd like it if you and I were to live together.
我说 我希望我们能住在一起
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表