剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
things I can never be forgiven for.
一些永远无法被原谅的话
You know what that's like?
你知道那是什么感觉吗
When, uh, when Celia, my wife, died...
当我妻子希莉亚去世的时候
she was in the hospital for three months,
此前她已经住了三个月院
lingering, suffering. Lung cancer.
煎熬 折磨 是肺癌
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
She was so scared to die alone.
她很害怕独自离开人世
S-she made me promise I wouldn't let that happen.
她让我允诺 陪着她走完最后一程
So I stayed with her, day and night.
所以我夜以继日地陪在她身边
Slept in that goddamn chair in that goddamn hospital room,
每晚睡在她病房♥里那张该死的椅子上
listening to her gasping for breath.
听着她痛苦的喘息
One night I was so angry,
有一天晚上我很生气
a-at the chair, at the hospital,
生椅子的气 生医院的气
at the doctors, at her for smoking...
生医生的气 生她的气 气她抽烟
I went out and I had a drink.
我离开医院 去酒吧喝杯酒
Actually I, uh, I had so many I lost count.
事实上 我喝了很多杯 多到数不清
When I got back, she was dead.
当我回到医院 她已经去世了
My wife died when I was out getting sloshed.
我妻子在我出去喝个烂醉时撒手人寰了
I broke my promise, and my Celia died alone.
我没能信守诺言 我的希莉亚孤独地死去
And I beat myself up for a long time, Debbie...
我为此自责了很久 黛比
thinking she'd never forgive me.
觉得她永远不会原谅我
But it was me who wouldn't forgive me.
但其实是我不能原谅自己
She knew how much I loved her.
她知道我有多么爱她
If she was still here she'd say,
如果她还活着 她会说
"Carl, what the hell are you doing? Enough already."
"卡尔 你在做什么蠢事 够了"
It's the same thing with your brother.
你弟弟的事也是一样的
He knew how much you loved him.
他知道你多么爱他
I'll just never be able to tell him that I'm...
我只是再也不能亲口告诉他
that I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm just so sorry, I can't...
我很抱歉 我都不能...
He knows, sweetheart.
他知道的 亲爱的
Dinner's almost ready. Why don't you set the table?
晚饭快好了 帮忙摆下桌子
For two or three?
两人还是三人吃
Three.
三人
Then Michael's coming back?
所以迈克会回来吗
Of course he's coming back.
他当然会回来
I heard you guys fighting last night.
昨晚我听到你们吵架了
We weren't fighting. We were having a disagreement.
我们没吵架 只是意见不合
You were disagreeing really loud.
你们的意见不合太大声了
Sometimes couples do that.
情侣之间有时就这样
Anyway, it, uh, doesn't concern you.
不管怎样 与你无关
The fuck it doesn't.
当然与我有关
What happens to me if you guys break up?
要是你们分手了我怎么办
Nobody's breaking up.
我们不会分手的
Just asking, in case I need to make other arrangements.
只是问问 以防我得另作打算
You're staying right here, pal, with us.
你就住这儿了 小子 和我们一起
I'm really sorry about last night.
昨晚的事我很抱歉
Me too.
我也是
Apology accepted.
接受道歉
Now you guys can fuck and make up.
现在你们可以操一顿 然后和好如初
By the way...
对了
this came for you.
这是寄给你的
What did you get?
什么东西
Brett Keller sent the option agreement,
布雷特·凯勒寄来的选择权协议
and an autographed picture for you of Cameron Diaz.
还有张卡梅隆·迪亚兹的亲笔签名照 给你的
Tight!
太酷了
Going to do it?
你打算签吗
Yeah. We're going to do it.
当然 我们打算签了它
I'm stoked.
我很激动哦
Congratulations.
祝贺你
Thanks.
谢谢
Let's eat.
开饭吧
Picked up some movies.
我挑了些电影
Figured we'd just stay in and watch them.
想着我们可以宅在家里看
What did you bring?
你挑了些什么
"Terms of Endearment"?
《母女情深》
"Love Story"?
《爱情故事》
"My Boyfriend Has Cancer"?
《我男朋友得了癌症》
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我
Maybe because I didn't want you to know.
也许是因为我根本不想让你知道
Or...
或者
maybe because it's none of your fucking business.
也许因为这他妈的不关你的事
Brian,
布莱恩
I'm your partner.
我是你的爱人
Not any more. I don't want you here. Now get the fuck out.
不再是了 我不希望你在这儿 给我滚出去
Cut it out.
别这样
I said get the fuck out.
我说了 滚出去
Brian, I love you and I want to help you.
布莱恩 我爱你 我想帮你
Get the fuck out.
滚出去
Don't... Jesus.
别...天呐
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表