剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Say they come looking for me.
假设他们来报复我
Say they're back on the street tomorrow
假设他们明天就回到街头
because you didn't do anything.
因为你什么都没做
Say they attack someone else.
假设他们殴打其他人
Look, you're the one who told me to put all this behind me,
听着 是你让我忘掉这一切
to get on with my life.
继续我的生活
Yes, I do think blonde.
没错 我想染金发
Maybe I was wrong.
或许我错了
Maybe it's time that we stood up for ourselves.
或许我们是时候站出来维护自己了
Fought back.
勇敢反击
And when your attacker bashed you
以前你也被人袭击过
and left you for dead,
丢下你等死
and then they got off practically scot-free,
那个人也几乎没受到任何惩罚
what exactly did you do?
你又做了什么
I know I said I'd only call you if I was
我知道我说过 只有脖子上套着绳子
on a ledge with a rope around my neck, but
站在窗台上时 才会给你打电♥话♥ 但是
I figured a curb and a scarf would suffice.
我估计站在马路牙子上 套着围巾也算
That's no problem. I told you, you could call me anytime.
没关系 我说过 可以随时给我打电♥话♥
More coffee?
还要咖啡吗
No. If I was any more wired,
不 如果我再兴奋一点
I'd light up Times Square.
我会放火烧了时代广场的
Be patient.
耐心点
You've only been back in your life for one day.
你刚回归正常生活一天
And already I'm a wreck.
但我已经崩溃了
God. I even have sweaty palms.
天呐 我手心都出汗了
Fuck.
操
Rod Longbottom was a guy I dated once for about five minutes.
我曾跟一个叫"罗鞭·长受"的家伙恋爱了大概五分钟
Lived up to both his names. Gorgeous. Amazing.
人如其名 鸡♥巴♥长 长得帅 非常完美
I dumped him. You want to know why?
我甩了他 想知道为什么吗
Sweaty palms.
因为他手心汗多
Remember, as we discussed in group,
记住 就像我们在小组里谈论的一样
it would take some getting used to.
这得花时间去适应
And not just for you,
不只是你
but for everyone around you.
还有你身边的亲人朋友
I make my friends nervous.
我让朋友们紧张了
They don't know what to say.
他们不知道该说什么
They see me, they want to flee.
他们看到我都想逃离
They don't trust me.
他们不信任我
They think I'm still using.
他们认为我还在吸毒
The same thing happened to me.
我也经历过同样的情况
But eventually they came around, and even forgave me.
但他们最终还是想通了 甚至原谅了我
Except one.
除了一个人
Your mother? Your father?
你妈妈还是你♥爸♥爸
The first guy who ever believed in me.
是第一个信任我的人
I never really made amends to him.
我从来没向他道歉过
Did you try?
你试过吗
We lost touch.
我们失去了联♥系♥
But recently, we've reconnected.
不过最近 我们又联♥系♥上了
Maybe now I'll get my chance.
也许现在我有机会了
Since when did our heroes become
我们的英雄什么时候
the merry butchers of Gayopolis?
变成基奥城的疯狂屠夫了
Someone has to do it,
总得有人这么做
since fags are too cowardly to stand up for themselves.
因为基佬们都太软弱 不敢为自己抗争
Fuck!
操
Somebody's pissed off.
某人很生气嘛
You would be too if you got your head bashed in.
如果你的脑袋被打开花 你也会很生气的
I know. I was there.
我知道 我当时在场
I thought you'd put that behind you and moved on.
我以为你已经忘记过去 向前看了
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想谈这个事
Darren refused to identify his attackers.
达伦不想指认袭击他的人
They're going to get off.
他们将会被无罪释放
When I told him to be brave, stand up for himself,
我告诉他要勇敢 要抗争
he said to me, "What did you do?"
他问我 你当初又做了什么
I was a coward.
我是懦夫
I should've done something, and I didn't.
我本该做点什么 但是我没有
You want to get even?
你想报复吗
I'll tell you how to get even.
我来告诉你怎么报复吧
Become the biggest fucking success you can possibly be.
努力做一个最最成功的人
I already know.
我早就知道这点了
Well then, if you know,
那好 如果你知道
take that anger and put it into your work.
就把这种愤怒用到你的作品中
Use it.
利用它
Have more money,
赚更多的钱
more power, and more sex
掌握更多的权力 享受更多的性♥爱♥
than any poor hetero schmuck,
远超那些傻♥逼♥直男
because trust me, nothing pisses off a straight guy
相信我 最让直男愤怒的
more than a successful fag.
就是一个成功的基佬
People say it's the most powerful anti-war statement ever made.
人们说它是人类有史以来最有力的反战作品
I say bullshit.
我觉得那纯属放屁
It hangs in a fucking museum, collecting dust.
它被挂在该死的博物馆里落灰
And this is all bullshit.
这些都是狗屁
It doesn't do a motherfucking thing.
毫无用处
Fuck clothes.
去他妈的衣服
Christ, they stink. God.
老天 臭死了 天啊
I won't be needing these.
我也用不着这些了
Or these.
还有这些
Or these.
还有这些
Wait.
等下
How's, Giuseppe Verdi a trigger?
朱塞佩·威尔第的作品怎么也算刺♥激♥物了
He was here watching the whole time.
我堕落时 他一直在这里看着
Yeah.
好吧
He was also here...
但他之前也一直在
the first time you played "La Traviata" for me.
目睹你第一次为我播放《茶花女》
I say we give him a reprieve.
我建议我们判他缓刑
That it?
都清理完了吗
Almost.
差不多了
You sure you want to trash that?
你确定你打算把那个也扔了吗
Never gave me anything but trouble.
除了带来麻烦外一无是处
Hook-ups, porn sites,
交♥友♥网♥ 色情网
not to mention endless e-mails to increase my dick size.
更别提推销阴♥茎♥延长术的无数邮件广♥告♥
I don't recall that being one of your shortcomings.
我记得你本来就不短啊
And even if I got rid of every trigger, every reminder...
即使丢掉一切害我放纵的刺♥激♥物和提醒物
I'd still remember what I did.
我还是忘不了我曾经的所为
God, how I hurt the people that I loved.
天啊 我是如何伤害了我爱的那些人
You going to be all right?
你不会有事吧
Tell you the truth, after rehab,
说实话吧 在戒毒中心时
where they never left you alone,
他们从来不会让我一个人待着
I'm... I'm... I'm feeling a little freaked, being here by myself.
我回来后 一个人待着 就觉得有点害怕
I could stay with you, if... if you'd like.
我可以留下来陪你 如果你愿意的话
No. I-I-I couldn't ask...
不 我不该...
If it'd make you feel better.
只要能让你感觉好一点就行
Where do we... I mean...
我们在哪 我是说...
I'd crash on the sofa.
我就在沙发上睡就行了
Yeah, the sofa. Right.
好吧 沙发 好
Of course. I'll get you some blankets.
当然 给你拿条毯子
Sleep tight.
晚安
Yeah, you too.
好的 你也是
And, if you need anything...
如果有什么需要的话...
I feel the power.
我感受到了力量
I feel the power.
我感受到了力量
I feel the power too.
我也感受到了力量
Now let us stoke our fires
我们添点柴吧
and release our burdens into the flames.
把我们的负担丢进火中
Hold it!
等会儿
I'll take that, Dumpling.
给我 饺子
I feel the power too.
我也感受到了力量
My name is,
我的名字是
"On A Clear Day, You Can See Forever".
"晴朗的一天 可以看到永远"
It just sort of came to me, ya know what I mean.
灵光一闪 你懂的
But you can call me "Clear Day".
但是你们可以叫我 "晴天"
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表