剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Been together 32 years.
在一起32年了
I'm glad you decided to come,
我真高兴你来了
but I don't know how in the hell you're going to make it.
但是我不知道你到底要怎么骑完全程
I might just surprise you.
我或许会让你意外的
Thanks, but I've had enough surprises.
谢谢 但让我意外的事已经够多了
Ben proposed.
本求我了
Proposed what?
求你什么
Marriage. It's legal for us to get married here in Toronto.
求婚 我们在多伦多可以合法结婚
I believe I read that somewhere.
我好像是在哪里看到过相关介绍
Well, I hope while he was down on his knees
我希望他屈膝时
he did something useful.
做了点有用的事
It was beautiful, and heartfelt.
那一刻很美很真挚
I'm sure.
我相信也是
But you declined, of course,
不过你当然拒绝了
because deep down, you still love me best.
因为内心深处 你还是最爱我
Shut up.
闭嘴吧
I didn't given him an answer yet.
我还没有答复他
Well, what's stopping you?
为什么犹豫了
Besides the fact that it's the most pathetic idea I've ever heard?
除了这是我听过的最可悲的主意
It just so happens that a lot of gay men want to get married.
很多同性恋都想结婚
Darling, have you seen them?
亲爱的 你见过他们吗
And since when did you ever
而且从什么时候开始
have the least interest in getting married?
你对结婚有了兴趣
I didn't. But not because I didn't want to,
我没有 但不是因为我不想
but because I never thought I could.
而是因为我从未觉得我可以
It wasn't a story I told myself like straight kids did,
我没法像直男一样给自己勾画这样的未来
you know. That some day I'd meet that special person,
有一天 我会遇到那个命中注定的爱人
and we'd fall in love and have a big wedding.
我们会相爱 然后举♥行♥盛大的婚礼
It... it was never real for me.
这对我来说从不现实
And all this stuff started happening:
但突然 社会开始改变
In Massachusetts, and California, and here.
在马萨诸塞州 在加州 还有这里都合法了
And all of a sudden, a whole, wide world
突然间 充满美妙机会的
of wonderful opportunities just opened up.
广阔世界向你敞开
Vows and rice and registering at pottery barn.
宣誓成婚 装房♥子买♥♥家具
Not to mention an acrimonious divorce,
离婚时互相诋毁
an ugly settlement, and having your kid hate you.
财产分配 到最后你们的孩子都会恨你们
Look, listen to me.
听我说
Are you listening?
你在听吗
I'm listening.
我在听
We're queer.
我们是基佬
We don't need marriage.
我们不需要婚姻
We don't need the sanction
我们不需要得到
of dickless politicians and pederast priests.
没种的政客和娈童牧师的认可
We fuck who we want to, when we want to.
我们想操谁就操 想什么时候操都行
That is our god-given right.
那才是上帝赋予我们的权利
But it's also our god-given right
但是上帝也赋予我们权利
to have everything that straight people have.
去享受异性恋所拥有的一切
Because we're every bit as much human as they are.
因为我们和他们一样都是人
Well, you're a writer.
你是个编剧
Rewrite the story.
重写故事吧
Congratulations.
恭喜你们
This is touching, don't you think?
真感人 你不觉得吗
I do.
我同意
I do.
我愿意
Ben, did you hear what I just said?
本 你听到我刚才说了什么吗
Yeah, I heard you. You said "I... "
我听到了 你说...
I'm going to need stage seven for Rage's lair,
我需要7号♥舞台来搭建狂怒的藏身处
and the entire back lot to build Gayopolis.
还要整个露天片场搭建基奥城
There are a few other pictures we'd like to shoot here.
我们有其他几个片子想在这里拍摄
This is the only one that I'm directing.
但我要执导的片子只有这一部
Ya punk.
你个疯子
You sound like I've already given you the green light.
你说的好像我已经同意了似的
So what's stopping you?
那你到底在犹豫什么
The price tag, for starters.
首先就是钱
This little epic of yours is going to cost me a fucking fortune.
你的这部电影会让我花上一大笔钱
You can afford it.
你付得起
My last picture made you 250 million.
我上部作品给你赚了2.5亿美元
Yeah. This one's different.
是的 这个不一样
A gay superhero?
同性恋超级英雄
The world's ready for it.
世界已经准备好了
Maybe your world,
你的世界或许准备好了
but not Topeka.
但小县城没有
If it's good, if it's got a big enough star,
如果片子很棒 如果有够红的明星出演
if you hype the shit out of it, they'll go.
如果你努力宣传 他们会去看的
Right?
对吧
Guys?
你们说呢
It all looks pretty grim and depressing to me.
我觉得看上去很阴暗 很压抑
Who wants to see a kid get his head bashed in?
谁想看一个孩子被人打烂脑袋
And what about all this sex?
这些性♥交♥又是怎么回事
Blow-jobs and butt-fucking on every page.
每页上都有口♥交♥和肛♥交♥
It's something the audience has never seen before.
观众们从未看过这些
What makes you think they want to see it now?
你凭什么认为他们现在想看了
The concession stand's
电影院的小卖♥♥部
going to have a hell of a time selling Hershey bars.
肯定卖♥♥不动巧克力棒 因为孩子都不能看
Look, you want to go with the gay thing,
你想做同性恋的片子
you're going to cut back on the ass business,
就要删减掉大量的操屁♥股♥场面
and it's got to be cheerier.
而且要更欢快一些
And why does your hero have to be so fucking arrogant?
以及你的男主角为何要这么傲慢自大
Excuse me, Mr. Fenderman,
不好意思 芬德曼先生
but our comic book was conceived that way for a reason.
但我们的漫画那样设定是有原因的
Because a lot of the shit that gay people go through is grim.
因为同性恋经历的很多事情都很阴暗
I ought to know, I'm a kid who got his head bashed in.
我了解 我就是那个脑袋被打开花的孩子
As far as the ass business,
至于操屁♥股♥的场面
getting your butt fucked is one of the great pleasures,
被♥操♥屁♥股♥是做同性恋最大的乐趣之一
and privileges of being gay.
也是一种优待
If you haven't experienced it yourself, I recommend it.
如果你没有试过 我强烈推荐
As far as Rage is concerned,
至于狂怒
just because he has no apologies for who he is,
他只是对真实的自我毫无歉意
and no regrets about his life doesn't make him arrogant.
而且不后悔那样活着 那并不意味他傲慢自大
It makes him honest and brave.
反而证明了他的真诚和勇敢
So despite your concerns,
尽管你有很多担忧
we prefer to be true to our original vision.
我们还是想忠于原著
Rage wouldn't expect anything less.
《狂怒》不会做出任何删减
We are here today to join in matrimony
我们今天在此出席
Mr. Michael Novotny and mr. Benjamin Bruckner.
迈克·诺瓦特尼先生和本杰明·布鲁克纳先生的婚礼
Christ, this is the last time
天呐 这是我最后一次
I'm going to a wedding with two queens.
和两个基佬娘娘一起参加婚礼
Do you, Michael, promise to love, respect and cherish Ben
迈克 你愿意承诺爱 尊重 珍惜本
and be his true and faithful husband?
做他的丈夫 并永远忠于他吗
I do.
我愿意
And do you, Ben, promise to love, respect and cherish Michael
本 你愿意承诺爱 尊重 珍惜迈克
and be his true and faithful husband?
做他的丈夫 并永远忠于他吗
Say I do, dude.
说我愿意 老兄
I do.
我愿意
If anyone knows of any reason
在婚约即将缔成时
why these two people should not be joined in marriage,
若有任何阻碍他们结合的事实
speak now or forever hold your peace.
请马上提出 或永远保持缄默
You say one word, you're gonna be holding more than your peace.
你敢说一个字 我就让你吃不了兜着走
The rings, please.
请交换戒指
Now by the authority of the Province of Ontario,
现在根据安大略省的律典
I pronounce you to be legally married.
我宣布你们的合法婚约缔结完成
I'm not losing a son, huh?
我没有失去一个儿子
I'm gaining a... son.
我多得到了一个 儿子
You're next, ma.
下一个就是你了 妈
God, you barely shed a tear at Mel and Linz's ceremony.
天 茉儿和琳赛的婚礼上你一滴泪没流
Well, they're dykes, for chrissakes.
拜托 她们是女同
They shake hands and go bowling.
她们握握手就去打保龄了
How much can you get choked up?
有什么值得哭的
Oh, Michael, we have to sign this.
迈克 我们需要签这个
There we go.
好了
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表