剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
I will never forgive myself.
我永远都不会原谅自己
That'll make two of us.
我也不会原谅你
It's no more your fault than it is ours.
我们跟你一样都有错
Things just got a little out of...
事情有些失去...
Hello, Mr. Bruckner.
你好 布鲁克纳先生
Mr. Novotny.
诺瓦特尼先生
Mrs. Novotny, what a surprise.
诺瓦特尼夫人 真是意外
Hopefully not as much as last time.
希望别像上次那样意外
Miss Simmons,
西蒙斯小姐
I-I-I know when you were here the other night,
我知道鉴于你那天晚上看到的情形
it didn't look like Hunter belonged here.
可能会觉得亨特不该待在这个家里
But I want you to know how much Ben and I care about him.
但我希望你知道我和本真的很在乎他
And we know we would be very good foster parents,
我知道我们会是称职的领养家长
if you just give us a chance.
只求你给我们一次机会
Oh, I agree.
我同意
With all due respect, I have a mother too.
恕我直言 我也有妈
We're always going at each other.
我们也常常争吵
But that doesn't mean we don't love each other.
但那并不意味我们不爱彼此
In fact, we wouldn't fight so much if we didn't.
实际上 如果不爱 也不会有那么多争吵了
So when I come across what I saw here,
所以我那天晚上看到的情形
I know what it is,
我清楚那是什么
'cause it's not something I see very often.
因为那可不常见到
It's called love.
那是爱
Putting in long, hard hours in ye olde steam room?
在昔日桑拿房♥加班加点
Not the way I'd like to.
我也没有办法
Doing your own books, I see.
自己做账啊
At least it's someone I can trust.
其他员工我都信不过
Look, uh, Brian, I've...
听着 布莱恩
reconsidered your offer, and...
我重新考虑了你的工作邀约
if the position...
如果这职位
make that "Opportunity",
应该说 "机会"
is still available, I'd like to take you up on it.
依然可以给我 我愿意接受
What made you change your mind?
什么让你改变心意了
Ida Freedman's 80th birthday.
艾达·弗里德曼的80岁生日
And the albeit obvious, but nonetheless belated, realization
尽管一直很明显 但却很迟才意识到
that my true calling
我真正的使命
is not to decimate "Donna e Mobile"
不是在意大利餐厅当服务员
in between courses of pasta,
糟蹋歌♥剧《女人善变》
but...
而是...
as you said, to be what I truly am...
如你所说 做回我真正擅长的
An accountant.
会计
That was a lovely testimony.
说得很精彩
It's worthy of A.A.
值得去AA演讲
"Accountants Anonymous".
我是指「匿名会计互助会」
You can start first thing Monday morning.
你可以周一早晨来上班
I'll be here...
我会准时报到
boss.
老板
Oh and, Theodore, if you fuck up,
还有 西奥多 如果要搞砸了
I'll have you murdered.
我会把你碎尸万段
Ugh, that's disgusting.
太恶心了
You mean this?
你是指这个吗
Fucking freaks. Come on.
死变♥态♥ 走
Hey, asshole.
嘿 混球
Maybe it's you and your fat-ass bitch who are the freaks.
或许你和你那位肥婆贱婊才是变♥态♥吧
Fuck you, faggot.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 死基佬
You want to mess with me, faggot?
你想招惹我吗 死基佬
Yeah, we want to mess with you.
是啊 我们就是想招惹你
Oh my god!
天啊
Drop the knife.
放下你的刀
Cody. Drop the fucking knife!
科迪 给老子放下你的刀
Put it down.
放下
How tough are you now, asshole?
你再嚣张啊 混♥蛋♥
Please, man, I...
求你了 伙计 我...
Don't say please.
别求我
Say you're sorry.
说你抱歉
Say, "I'm so very sorry."
说"我真的很抱歉"
Do it.
说吧
I'm so very sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Yeah, you bet you are, you straight piece of shit.
很好 你个贱直男 就是一坨屎
Now, politely excuse yourselves.
现在 夹着尾巴礼貌地滚蛋
I said politely.
我说的是"礼貌地"
Come on.
快走
I didn't know you had a fucking gun.
我都不知道你♥他♥妈♥有把枪
Where the fuck did you get a gun?
你从来弄来的
Where I grew up, everyone had one.
在我们那地方 每个人都有
And if it had gone off, you could've killed him.
要是枪走火 你会杀了他的
It was just meant to scare them.
只是吓吓他们而已
Yeah well, it worked.
是啊 成功吓到了
You also scared the shit out of me.
也把我吓得要死
I've never even held a gun before.
我连摸都没摸过枪
Go on.
试试
It's heavier than I thought.
比我想的要重
And cold.
也很冰凉
It'll heat up.
握会儿就热了
Did it make you hard?
你硬了吗
Maybe.
有点
Same thing happened to me my first time.
我第一次也这样
Want to play with it?
想玩一玩吗
Yeah.
好啊
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表