剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
There's no reason in the world why I shouldn't be representing them.
根本没理由不让我来当她们的代理律师
You don't have to convince me.
你不用说服我
There's a bond, a sisterhood,
我们这些人之间的纽带 姐妹情谊
that some people simply can't understand.
有些人就是不明白
Mainly men.
主要是男人
Men?
男人
Did someone mention men?
有人提到男人了吗
One in particular.
特指某一个
My partner, Larry Jacobs.
我的搭档 拉里·雅各布斯
Oh, those high-powered, aggressive,
那些精力充沛 咄咄逼人的
Jewish lawyer types don't do it for me.
犹太律师不是我的菜
Uh, except for you, of course.
当然 除了你以外
You got everything, sweetie?
亲爱的 你都收拾好了吗
Uh, except for you guys.
除了你们两个 都收拾好了
You're going to be just fine.
一切都会好的啦
I know, I know. I'm a big boy.
我知道 我知道 我是个大男孩
Some say very big.
有人说真的很"大"
So there's no reason for me not to have my own place.
所以我得有我自己的房♥子了
Once you fix it up, you're going to love it.
你收拾好后肯定会很喜欢的
Oh, it came already furnished, uh, ready to move in.
有家具 直接可以搬进去了
All I have to do is unpack.
我要做的就是拆行李了
There you go, even better.
那样更好了
Close enough. "Go in good health".
差不多说对了 "祝你健康"
This is it.
那就这样了
Say bye-bye to your Auntie Em, sweetie.
跟你的小艾阿姨说再见 宝贝
Alone at last.
终于成二人世界了
Aren't you forgetting someone?
你忘记某人了吧
And someone else on the way?
还有这个即将到来的人
We're not going to be alone for another 18 years.
估计要再过18年 才能享受真正的二人世界
You went to a firing range?
你们去了靶场吗
Once he got the hang of it, he was awesome.
他掌握了诀窍后 就变得超级厉害
I thought you hated guns.
你不是讨厌枪吗
You even signed that petition in high school.
你在高中时还签过请♥愿♥书
I still do.
我现在也讨厌
You wouldn't believe what it felt like.
那种感觉真的让人难以置信
See that bullet hole right between the eyes?
看到双眼间额心的弹孔了吗
He was thinking of someone before he fired it,
他开枪前把它想象成某人了
but he wouldn't tell me who.
但他不肯告诉我是谁
Bet it was Chris Hobbs.
肯定是克里斯·霍布斯
Daphne.
达芙妮
Thought so.
我就知道
Who's he?
他是谁
He's this high school jock I jerked off once.
我高中时曾经给那个混♥蛋♥打过一次飞机
After that, he didn't like me very much.
从那以后 他不太喜欢我
I always suspected he was secretly in love with you.
我总怀疑他暗恋你
Sounds like some of the assholes I went to school with.
听起来跟我那些混♥蛋♥同学差不多
They were probably afraid of being queer.
他们大概害怕自己变成同性恋
Yeah, whatever he was...
好了 管他是什么
when he saw me at the prom, dancing with Brian...
他在舞会上看到我和布莱恩一起跳舞
which, for the record, was un-fucking real.
说明一下 那真是如梦如幻
He freaked.
他就发疯了
Afterwards, he followed me
结束后 他带着根铁棒
to the parking garage with a baseball bat.
尾随我直到停车场
He smashed my skull.
他猛击我的后脑
I was in a coma, then, um, rehab, for almost six months.
我陷入了昏迷 用了六个月的时间做康复
Can you believe that creep practically went free?
你敢相信那个变♥态♥几乎没受到任何惩罚吗
Slap on the wrist,
就警告了他一下
a few months' community service at the AIDS hospice.
让他在艾滋病患者临终疗养院做了几个月社区服务
I can believe it.
我信
Last time I saw him he was there, mopping the floor.
我上次见到他时 他在那里拖地
He said I'd end up just like the others.
他说我也会和那些病人是同样的下场
That I deserved to die.
说我活该死掉
I hope you fucking beat the shit out of him.
我希望你当时痛揍了他一顿
I was too afraid to say anything.
我太害怕了 什么话都说不出来
So I just stood there, like a fucking faggot.
我就站在那里 像个该死的基佬
Instant apartment.
方便公♥寓♥
Just, uh, add trick and stir.
只用带点东西来装饰一下
So what do you think?
你们觉得怎么样
It's great, Em.
很棒 小艾
I'm very happy for you.
我真为你高兴
Oh, careful, Brian, you're dripping.
小心点 布莱恩 你的食物在滴水
I don't want any stains on the sofa.
我可不想沙发上有什么污渍
Not yet, anyway.
暂时还没有
Uh, you know, this place is, uh,
这地方让我模模糊糊想起
vaguely reminiscent of somewhere I've...
我曾经见过的某个地方
my loft.
我的阁楼
Did I fuck your decorator?
我和你的室内装潢师搞过吗
Brian, I asked you to be careful. Here.
布莱恩 我让你小心点的 给
I hope they included some cleaner in the kitchen.
希望厨房♥里有些清洁剂
You call this crappy knock-off a Barcelona chair?
这蹩脚的仿制品也叫巴塞罗那椅吗
It's more like a Tijuana chair.
更像个提华纳椅
Whatever.
无所谓
You want a bite?
你想尝尝吗
You can have some of my sandwich too.
你可以吃点我的三明治
Cut it out.
别闹了
I told Ben a lie. A big fat lie.
我对本撒谎了 弥天大谎
Okay, who'd you fuck?
好吧 你和谁搞了
No one.
没有
Well, then make it quick.
那快说
I finished his book three days ago.
我三天前就看完他的书了
But I told him I'm still reading it.
但是我告诉他我还没有看完
That's it? That's the big fat... no.
仅此而已吗 这就是弥天大谎 不是的
A big fat lie is "I won't come in your mouth."
弥天大谎应该是"我不会射在你嘴里"
Just don't come on the sofa.
不要射在沙发上就行
He wants me to be honest,
他想要我说实话
to tell him what I really think.
告诉他我的想法
And what do you really think?
那你的真实想法是什么
It was kind of boring.
有点无聊
Kind of like him?
就像他一样吗
He's your partner, Mikey.
他是你的伴侣 小迈
You got to sit him down, take his hand and tell him,
你应该让他坐下 拉着他的手告诉他
"Honey, it's a steaming piece of horseshit".
"亲爱的 你的书就是一砣热腾腾的屎"
Could you say that to Justin?
你会这样对贾斯汀说吗
Yeah.
会的
Fortunately, the lad's a genius.
幸运的是 那小子是个天才
You are so helpful.
你可真会帮忙
And you're pathetic.
你真可悲
If you can't be honest,
如果不能说实话
then what kind of a relationship do you have?
那你们算是什么伴侣
Just a cheap...
只是一种廉价的
imitation.
仿制品
You want some? It's good.
你想吃点吗 很好吃的
Larry, the court just sent us a...
拉里 法庭刚寄给我们一份...
Oh, uh, come in, Mel.
进来 茉儿
Hi, guys.
你们好啊
What are you...
你们是在...
do we have a meeting scheduled?
我们有预约吗
Mel, Jeanette, Anna and I have been discussing the case.
茉儿 珍妮特和安娜正在和我讨论案子
Without me?
不叫我吗
Mel, um...
茉儿
Mel, we all know
茉儿 我们都知道
how conservative this new judge is.
新法官是多保守的人
Believe me, it has nothing to do with you.
相信我 这不是针对你
We love you.
我们爱你
You know that.
你知道的
It's just that...
只是...
we feel that...
我们觉得
I'll spare you the explanation, and the tears.
你们不用解释 也用不着掉眼泪
I understand. Completely.
我理解 特别理解
Mel...
茉儿
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表