剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Wouldn't want you to do something girlie,
我可不想你做出什么柔弱女子的事
like faint.
比如晕倒
Easy for you to say.
你说得倒容易
Sam Auerbach isn't about to evaluate your work.
山姆·奥尔巴克又没要评估你的作品
Ho-ly shit!
天呐
I knew you wouldn't like it.
我就知道你不会喜欢的
No... Would... Don't look.
不 你... 别看
would you sit down and shut up?
你能给我坐下来别说话吗
You flatter me, my dear.
你真是抬举我了 亲爱的
By at least a couple inches.
某个部位至少"大"了几英寸
What about the rest of you?
那剩下的部分呢
Doesn't look like me.
不像我
That's what Gertrude Stein said
格特鲁德·斯泰因就是这样评价
to Picasso about her portrait.
毕加索为她画的肖像的
Know what he said?
知道毕加索怎么回的吗
"It will."
"将来会像的"
It's good. It's really good.
挺好的 真的挺不错
If I weren't me, I'd be jealous.
如果我不是我 我早就嫉妒了
You were the inspiration.
你是灵感所在啊
You know, if you weren't a fucking dyke,
话说 你♥他♥妈♥要不是个女同
I'd ask you to marry me.
我就向你求婚了
Oh, is that how it works?
原来你是这种人啊
You propose to any woman who flatters you?
你向每一个恭维你的女人求婚
Generally speaking. And with disastrous results.
一般说来是这样 不过后果都比较惨烈
Well if I weren't already married, I might just accept.
要不是我已经结婚了 我也许真会答应呢
Brian.
布莱恩
Brian!
布莱恩
Brian?
布莱恩
Jesus, what happened to you?
天呐 你这是怎么了
Chernobyl.
切尔诺贝利核辐射
Christ, you should be in bed.
天呐 你应该卧床休息
Well, I was, but...
我本来是在床上 但是
someone kept knock, knock, knocking at my fucking door.
有人一直敲啊敲啊敲我这扇该死的门
What are you doing?
你来这里干什么
I'm making some chicken soup.
我来做些鸡汤
There's nothing in here but beer and poppers.
冰箱里除了啤酒和催♥情♥药♥什么都没有
All the essentials.
都是必需品
Well, we're going to have to stock up on groceries.
我们得去囤点食品杂货了
Michael...
迈克
As long as I'm here, I can do your laundry. Michael!
既然我都来了 顺便也帮你洗下衣服吧 迈克
This is exactly why I did not want anyone to know.
这就是为什么我不想让大家知道
It's why I told everyone I went to Ibiza,
也是我告诉大家我去了伊维萨岛的原因
in the hopes that I wouldn't
我就是希望我不会
be treated like an invalid, or a victim,
被当作病人或受害者对待
or like I was going to die.
或搞得像我快死了一样
Now would you get out of here!
现在你给我滚出去
What don't you understand about "Fuck off"?
"滚蛋"两个字你哪里不懂了
Oh, you think you can kick me out of here the way you did Justin?
你以为你能像对贾斯汀一样把我撵走吗
And for what?
为了什么
Trying not to let on that he knew,
就因为不想揭示他已经知道了
because that's the way you wanted it?
因为那是你想要的方式
He deserves to know. He's your lover.
他理应知道 他是你的爱人
Your partner, whether you want to admit it or not.
你的伴侣 不管你承不承认
And sick or not,
不管你得没得病
that's a fucking shitty way to treat him.
你这样对他实在太混♥蛋♥了
I was only trying to make it easier.
我只是想让一切轻松点
By never seeing him again?
通过再也不见他吗
He would've left sooner or later anyway.
反正他迟早都会离开我
Might as well be sooner.
不如早点
What are you talking... Would you just go home,
你说什么呢 你给我回去行吗
Michael?
迈克
Go home to your wife and your kid.
回去陪你的老婆孩子去
Have I told you how much I love you?
我说过我有多爱你吗
Not for at least 10 minutes.
至少有十分钟没说了
Then I'd better remind you.
那我最好提醒你一下
Excuse me.
借过
What a fool I've been.
我真是个傻瓜
All those Sunday afternoons going to tea dances at Woody's,
周日下午去伍迪酒吧
when I could've been going to football games instead.
还不如去看橄榄球赛
Those Iron Men are delectable.
那些铁人队的球员真是秀色可餐
Almost as delectable as your cherries jubilee.
好吃得快赶上你的樱桃雪山了
We're about to make the announcement!
我们就要宣布了
Here we go.
来吧
Can we have your attention, everyone?
请大家安静一下
Drew and I have an announcement to make.
德鲁和我要宣布一件事
As you all know, there's only one person who's
如各位所知 只有一个人
better at kicking balls than I am, and that's Sierra.
"球"踢得比我好 那就是赛拉
So after threatening to kick mine over the goal post,
所以在她威胁要把我的"球"踢入门线后
I've finally agreed to marry her.
我终于决定娶她
We're engaged!
我们订婚了
Drew, where'd you get those caterers?
德鲁 你从哪儿找来的这些宴席策划
Looks like a couple of flamers to me.
我觉得他们应该是死基佬
Excuse me, Mr. Boyd.
打扰一下 博伊德先生
I hope I'm not, uh, out of place for saying this.
我希望我没有 表现得太唐突
Actually, I don't give a fuck if I am.
实际上 就算有我也不在乎
Back in Hazelhurst, uh, Mississippi,
在密西西比州的哈泽赫斯
where I grew up,
我长大的地方
I was always taught that
我总被教导
if a real man has something to say about someone,
如果正人君子要评论别人
he says it to his face, not behind his back.
他会当面点出 而非背后挖苦
So even though you may be a... a star,
所以即便你是个 明星
you know, captain of the team, hero to millions,
球队队长 百万人眼中的英雄
you still have a lot to learn about being a man.
你还有很多做人的道理要学
Flaming cherries jubilee?
烈焰樱桃雪山
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
It looks like someone's opened it.
看起来有人打开过了
Really?
真的吗
It must've been one of the neighbours.
肯定是哪个邻居干的
They're always snooping.
他们总爱窥探别人的秘密
They rejected it.
他们拒绝出版
We know!
我们知道
I mean...
我的意思是
that totally sucks.
真是糟糕透了
I'm sorry, Ben.
我很遗憾 本
Well, I guess that's that.
没事 就这样吧
Didn't some famous writer
不是有一些著名的作家
like, Ernest Hemingway or Stephen King
比如欧内斯特·海明威或者史蒂芬·金
send their book to 24 publishers before someone finally accepted it?
投了24家出版社 才终于有人愿意出版吗
This was the 25th.
这是第25家了
Still, you're a wonderful writer,
不管怎样 你是个很棒的作家
and you have a million stories inside you.
还有无数篇故事蕴藉于胸
And that's why I got you something to help you tell them.
所以我给你买♥♥了东西来帮你讲述它们
What's that?
这是什么
It's called a computer.
它叫"电脑"
You said you needed a new one.
你说过你需要个新的
I didn't realize you could afford something this extravagant.
我没想到你能买♥♥得起这么奢侈的东西
It was me. I paid for it.
是我 我出钱买♥♥的
I've been moonlighting. Shut up.
我一直在做兼♥职♥ 闭嘴
I got a cheque today from...
我今天收到支票了
Hollywood.
好莱坞寄来的
So you read my mail,
所以你们看了我的信
figured you'd better do something to cheer me up,
想要做点什么来哄我开心
and went out and bought me a computer?
于是就去给我买♥♥了个电脑
That's pretty much the plot in a nutshell.
差不多是这么计划的
Well I don't want your consolation prize or your pity.
我不需要你们的安慰奖或者同情心
Ben.
本
So, uh...
那
does this mean I get the computer?
是不是说电脑归我了
Nice to see you back on the job.
很高兴见你又出现了
As Liberty Avenue's leading fag-hag?
作为自♥由♥大道的头号♥基佬密友
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表