剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
I had the comfort of knowing
我心里很清楚
that he was a bigoted straight man with an enlarged prostate.
他是个前列腺肥大的 固执己见的直男
But in your case, ah...
但像你这种情况
to be dumped by two fellow lesbians.
被两个拉拉同胞抛弃
The sense of betrayal must be crushing,
这种被背叛的感觉一定让人很受伤
staggering, all-consuming.
像是被摧毁 吞噬了一样
Thanks. I feel so much better now.
谢谢 我现在感觉好多了
Oh, here.
给
I wanted to give you this.
我想给你们这个
It's for you and Linz.
给你和琳赛的
I'm making my amends.
我在弥补过去的错误
I've written them to everyone.
我给所有人都写了
Everyone, that is, except Emmett. I just...
所有人 除了艾美特 我真的...
don't know what to say,
不知道说什么
except that I wish I could change everything.
除了 我希望我可以改变一切
I'll give this to Linz.
我会把这个给琳赛的
I know she'll be as proud of you as I am.
她会和我一样为你感到骄傲
Thanks, Mel.
谢谢 茉儿
You know what's funny?
有件事说起来倒是有趣
When I was growing up,
我小的时候
my father had the "Serenity prayer" taped to the refrigerator.
我爸把"宁静之祷"贴在冰箱上
He wasn't in A.A., Never touched a drop.
他没参加匿名戒酒会 他不喝酒
He just liked it.
他只是喜欢那个祷告文
I saw it 10 times a day.
我一天看十遍
Knew it by heart, of course.
当然烂熟于心
Never meant anything.
从没往深处想
Now, huh, it's been my salvation.
现在 那篇祷告文拯救了我
"God grant me the serenity
"愿上帝赐予我宁静
to accept the things I cannot change...
去接受我不能改变的
the courage to change the things I can...
赐我勇气去改变我能改变的
and the wisdom to know the difference."
并赐我智慧去分辨两者的不同"
Excuse me a second.
失陪一下
The new layouts for Parcheesy Pizza are on your desk,
巴酪披萨的新广♥告♥设计图放你桌上了
and Leo Brown is expecting your call.
利奥·布朗等待你回电
Oh, and there's a young woman,
还有一位年轻女士
says she knows you, needs to talk to you right away.
说认识你 需要马上和你谈谈
Why, Daphne, what an unexpected surprise.
达芙妮 稀客啊
You look particularly enchanting today.
今天你看起来特别迷人
Mind if you hit on me later?
晚点再勾搭我吧
I have to talk to you.
我必须和你谈谈
But I thought you should know.
但我认为你该知道
Thanks, for the heads-up.
多谢你的提醒
But there's not much I can do.
但我也做不了什么
Can't you talk to him?
你就不能和他谈谈吗
Been there, tried that.
已经试过了
Hasn't done much good.
没什么效果
What if he gets into a fight?
要是他和别人打起来怎么办
What if he gets hurt?
要是他受伤怎么办
Then at least he'll know he stood up,
那样至少他知道自己挺身而出
and fought back; that he didn't run away.
反击了 没有逃跑
I want to go over a few of the points
接下来我想再过一遍
I'll be making in my, uh, opening argument. Now...
开庭陈述中 我要提的几点 现在...
Excuse me, Larry.
不好意思 拉里
I don't mean to interrupt.
我不是要打扰
Jeanette, Anna,
珍妮特 安娜
I just stopped in to say that...
我只是过来说
I understand your decision,
我理解你们的决定
that I don't take it personally,
我不会再往心里去
and that I'm willing to offer my assistance and support.
我愿意全力协助和支持你们
Considering the importance of this case,
考虑到这个案子的重要性
it would be remiss of me not to.
不那么做将是我的失职
Uh, Mel?
茉儿
We could use your assistance and support.
我们需要你的协助和支持
Spend less time getting there and more time being there.
交通时间更少 游玩时间更多
The islands of the Bahamas...
巴哈马群岛
Hey, Deb.
嗨 黛比
Em, honey.
小艾 亲爱的
I hope you don't mind my dropping by.
希望你不介意我突然造访
I saw your light was on.
我看见你家灯亮着
Oh, no. I'm glad you did. Come on in.
不 伍迪艾伦很高兴你来 请进
Well, just for a minute.
好吧 就待一会儿
So, uh, how'd Vic like his housewarming gift?
话说 维克喜欢你送的乔迁礼物吗
Well, let's just say he wasn't expecting it.
只能说 出乎他的意料
You want some ice cream?
要吃点冰淇淋吗
My god, it's like a soda fountain in here.
我的天 这里都成碳酸水饮料机了
All that's missing is the whipped cream.
就差一点奶油了
Oh, wait.
等等
So what are you doing wandering around,
你怎么大晚上的到处闲逛啊
instead of spending a nice quiet evening
怎么没安逸地待在家里
at home fucking your brains out?
和男人操得死去活来
There's only so much fucking your brains out one can do.
一个人住乐趣有限
You have a temperature, honey?
你发烧了吗 亲爱的
You know, it's just nice to have someone to talk to, that's all.
能有人聊聊天真的很好 仅此而已
Yeah. I know what you mean.
是的 我明白你的意思
In fact, walking over here, I was thinking, uh,
事实上 来这里的路上 我一直在想
about when Michael and I shared the apartment.
迈克和我一起住的那段时光
You know what the best times were?
你知道最愉快的是什么时候吗
Uh, just sitting on the sofa after
就是打发走一♥夜♥情♥对象后
one of us had given some trick the boot,
坐在沙发上
eating chips or ice cream, gabbing till all hours.
吃薯片或冰淇淋 一直闲谈
Sometimes we'd fall asleep
有时候我们会
with our heads in each other's laps.
靠在对方的腿上睡着
What good's an ice cream sundae without two spoons?
如果没有两个人共享 再好的冰淇淋圣代又有多好吃
What kind is that?
这是什么味道的
Mint chocolate chip.
薄荷碎巧克力口味的
Don't mind if I do.
那我可就不客气了
What you watching?
你在看什么
"The Bad and the Beautiful" is about to start.
《玉女奇男》快开始了
Oh my god.
我的天
That's my all-time fave.
那是我一直以来的最爱
All right.
好啊
So, how was your last trick?
你上一个炮♥友♥怎么样
Big dick. Teeny brain.
鸡大无脑
The best kind.
最棒的那种
In pittsburgh is pleased
匹兹堡台很荣幸
to present "The Bad and the Beautiful"
为您播放《玉女奇男》
starring Lana Turner and Kirk Douglas.
由拉娜·特纳和柯克·道格拉斯主演
I picked up some chicken.
我买♥♥了些鸡肉
Extra veggies, no potatoes. You hungry?
多加蔬菜 没有土豆 你饿了吗
Maybe later.
待会儿再吃吧
You working on your book?
你在忙你的书吗
Re-reading the boring parts.
重读一遍无聊的部分
I thought this was boring too,
我觉得这书也无聊
and it's supposed to be a classic.
可它却是一本经典之作
Let's face it. If I knew the difference
说真的 如果我知道
between a great book and a lousy one, I...
好书和烂书的区别 我...
I would've gone to Harvard or Yale,
我早去哈佛或耶鲁念书了
instead of going to community college for a couple of months.
而不是在社区大学念了几个月
I heard from my publisher.
我收到出版商的回复了
You did?
是吗
They had a few comments of their own.
他们给了些评价
See, that's what you need:
瞧吧 那才是你需要的
A professional opinion from people who know what they're talking about.
专业人士给的专业意见
They felt the main character's motivation was...
他们觉得主角的动机
unclear...
不清晰
that the story was overly complex and convoluted;
整个故事过于复杂 令人费解
and that thematically,
主题方面
it lacked force and focus.
缺乏力度和重心
So, in other words...
换句话说
exactly what you said.
完全跟你说的一样
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表