剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Coffee?
要咖啡吗
Your calls.
电♥话♥留言
Your advance copy of "Heat".
《热力》的样书
Did Remson see it yet?
兰姆森看过了吗
Fax just came. He's over the moon.
刚发了个传真来 他高兴坏了
Brian Kinney is "Back with a Vengeance".
布莱恩·肯尼携带复仇之志震撼回归
This campaign is going to start a revolution.
这个广♥告♥将会掀起一场革命
The "No more bullshit" Era of advertising.
"不再扯淡"的广♥告♥时代
Yeah, next thing you know, there'll be soft drink jingles
是啊 接下来 就会出现一首
about rotting teeth and hyperactive kids.
有关蛀牙和亢奋儿童的汽水广♥告♥歌♥
What the fuck is that?
这是什么玩意儿
Oh, just a few thousand forms for you to sign.
就是一堆需要你签字的文件
Insurance, pension and benefits, S.S.I.
保险 退休金 分红和补充社会保险收益
I can think of so many more
我的右手明明可以
interesting things to do with my right hand.
做很多其他更有意思的事
I'm sure you can, but in the meantime,
我信 但是同时
I need to attend to the business of setting up your business.
我需要处理很多事务 帮你搭建完整的商业体系
I also wanted to give you this.
我还得给你这个
Who's it from?
谁写的
Actually, uh, it's from me.
事实上 是我写的
It's part of the program. It's called making amends.
这是康复项目的一部分 叫做「弥补」
How sweet.
真贴心
A 12-step Valentine.
12步戒毒的情圣瓦伦丁
I'm touched, Theodore.
我好感动 西奥多
But, um...
但是
where's the cheque?
支票在哪里
That's about the response I expected.
我预计你的反应差不多就是这样
Leave a message.
请留言
The point of having a cell phone is that you leave it on.
手♥机♥存在的意义是让你开机保持联♥系♥的
Where the fuck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥的在哪里
You're a really good shot.
你真是神枪手
I practiced a lot when I was a kid.
我小时候就经常练习了
Tin cans in the back yard.
射击后院的罐头
Rabbits.
还有兔子
You had a gun when you were a kid?
你小时候就有枪了
I had a six-shooter, partner, before I had a two-wheeler.
我在有摩托车前 就有手♥枪♥了
Where I grew up, everyone did.
在我们那里 每个人都是这样
I wasn't even allowed to have a cap pistol.
我连玩具枪都不能有
Try it.
试试
No, thanks.
不了 谢谢
Come on, don't be a sissy.
来吧 别像个娘炮一样
You're right-handed, right?
你是右撇子吧
Yeah.
是的
Okay. So hold it with your right hand.
那好 用你的右手握住这个
Now, line up your sight with your right eye,
用右眼和准星瞄准一条线
then pull the trigger.
然后扣扳机
Nervous?
紧张吗
No. It's my gimp hand,
不 是我的手有点残疾
from when I was bashed. It acts up sometimes.
是上次被袭击造成的 偶尔会发作
Okay, then try this.
好吧 试试这样
Left hand to your wrist
用左手握紧手腕
to steady it.
稳住它
Arms out straight.
胳膊向前伸直
Spread your legs a bit,
腿分开一点
for balance.
以保持平衡
Now it's got a kick, so don't resist.
会有后坐力 不用紧张
Just ride it, like the hottest piece of ass you ever had.
顺势而动 就像你操过的最爽的屁♥股♥
That was intense.
真是紧张刺♥激♥
How the west was won.
西部开拓史
But next time, try to hit the target.
下一次 试着射中靶子
Shit. It's harder than I thought.
妈的 比我想得难
Tell you my little secret.
告诉你我的小秘密
See how it has no face?
靶子没有脸
Well, I give it one.
我会想象一个上去
Someone who deserves a bullet between the eyes.
某个活该被子弹正中额心的人
Like who?
比如说谁
Like Wayne,
比如韦恩
captain of the football team.
他是橄榄球队的队长
He and his jock buddies held me down
他和他的运动员同伴把我压在地上
while he carved "Faggot" on my ass with a penknife.
用小刀在我的屁♥股♥上刻"基佬"
Or Mr. Mackley,
或者麦克利老师
who made me show it to the class.
那个逼我在全班面前展示那个刻痕的人
Or my father,
或者我的父亲
who slapped me across the face when I told him what they did.
我把这事告诉他时 他扇了我几巴掌
Sounds like you have no shortage of targets.
听起来你不缺靶子
I bet you've got a few too.
我敢说你也有不少
Works every time.
每次都奏效
So, who were you thinking of?
你想像的人是谁
"Suck your own dick, motherfucker"?
"舔你自己的鸡♥巴♥吧 狗♥娘♥养♥的"
This is definitely some pretty strong stuff.
这真的是重口味啊
Well, that's how Justin wanted it.
那就是贾斯汀想要的风格
He insisted it had to be that way.
他坚持走这样的路线
Here're your eggs, boys.
煎蛋来了 孩子们
Whites only, tomatoes, no bread.
纯蛋白 番茄 不要面包
Cheese omelette, sausages,
干酪蛋卷 香肠
and a side of pancakes.
配煎薄饼
Jesus Christ, what the hell is that?
天啦 这是什么东西
Upside down,
倒过来看
looks like some guy's getting his dick stuffed in his mouth.
就像有人的鸡♥巴♥被塞进了自己的嘴里
Right-side up too.
正着看也是这样
Well, gratuitous man-sex is one thing.
无意义的男性性行为是一回事
Personally, I don't mind it.
个人而言 我不介意
We know.
我们知道
But gratuitous violence, that's another story.
但是无意义的暴♥力♥就是另外一回事了
Actually, I don't consider it gratuitous.
事实上 我并不认为这是无意义的
In fact,
实际上
I'd argue that disturbing as these images may be,
我倒认为虽然画面很残暴
they are a legitimate expression
但它合法地表达了
of every gay man's outrage at... at being victimized,
每个同性恋对所受到的迫♥害♥的愤怒
and therefore can be justified as a...
因此这个作品可以被认为是
a passionate and uncompromising work of art.
充满激♥情♥而不妥协的艺术作品
Maybe so, but he's still got his dick stuffed in his mouth.
或许是如此 可他嘴里塞的还是自己的鸡♥巴♥
Where the fuck have you been?
你♥他♥妈♥的到哪去了
I was about to issue a missing person's report.
我都要去发寻人启事了
Do you know how much work it takes, unpacking a new place?
你知道搬进一个新房♥子 有多少事情要做吗
What, you forgot to unpack your phone?
那你忘记把手♥机♥收拾出来啦
So, when do I get to see it?
那我什么时候可以去参观下
Sis, we haven't even gotten the dish towels yet.
老姐 我们连擦碗布都还没有呢
But as soon as it's presentable,
但只要房♥子收拾得能见人了
you'll be the first official guest.
你将是第一位正式访客
Do you hear that, boys? I am the first official guest.
伙计们 听到了吗 我是第一位正式访客
Did you mean what you said
你刚才说的是真的吗
about it being an uncompromising work of art?
说这是不妥协的艺术作品
Absolutely. Every word.
当然 字字属实
And, um, I hope you'll be as honest with me about my book.
关于我的书 希望你也能诚实地告诉我你的想法
Ben...
本
Hey, it's okay, it's okay.
嘿 没关系 没关系
I only gave it to you a few days ago.
我才把书给你几天
I shouldn't have said anything.
我不应该说什么的
No, it's not that. It's...
不 不是这个原因 只是...
it's just that I'm not finished reading it.
我只是还没有看完
But as soon as I do...
但我一看完就会告诉你的
Even if I agreed to relinquish the case
即使我同意放弃这个案子
and let Larry head up the proceedings,
让拉里跟进
Jeanette and Anna would never agree.
珍妮特和安娜也不会同意的
Oh, of course not.
当然不会了
They're not just your clients. They're our friends.
她们不只是你的客户 她们是我们的朋友
And they're depending on me.
她们指望的人是我
They gave me their trust,
她们信任我
I gave them my promise.
我对她们保证过了
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表