剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Excuse me, I'm looking for Mr. Auerbach.
打扰一下 我想找奥尔巴克先生
Excuse me, is Sam Auerbach here?
请问山姆·奥尔巴克先生在这儿吗
You call this a bagel?
你管这叫百吉饼
You might say his presence is everywhere.
可以说他无处不在
A lox wouldn't be caught dead on this.
熏鲑鱼都不想跟它配菜
Sorry, Sam.
山姆 我错了
If I were you, I'd flee his wrath as fast as you can.
如果我是你 我会飞跑挣脱他的魔爪
Will someone find me a real bagel?
谁能给我找块真正的百吉饼
And a shmeer.
再来点奶油乳酪
I'm on it, Sam.
我这就去弄 山姆
Gotta run.
我得走了
I don't know how the hell Andy
我不明白安迪当年为何
lived in this godforsaken burg,
会生活在这被上帝遗弃的鬼地方
but I sure as hell know why he left.
但我显然明白他为何会离开这里
Mr. Auerbach?
奥尔巴克先生
Who are you? My name is Lindsay Peterson.
你谁啊 我叫琳赛·彼得森
I need that paint mixed.
帮我把颜料混合一下
Where the fuck is Jerome?
杰罗姆去哪儿了
You just sent him out for bagels.
你刚让他去买♥♥百吉饼了
Mr. Auerbach, I'm a tremendous fan of your work.
奥尔巴克先生 我非常喜欢你的作品
I-I-I... I think you're probably the most brilliant painter...
我认为你是当代最杰出的画家
I know. I know. I'm, uh...
我懂我懂 那个...
you'll excuse me a moment, I gotta pee like a son of a bitch.
失陪几分钟 我得去撒泡尿
I'll speak quickly.
我快速说完
I'll try to hold it.
那我努力憋着吧
Thank you.
谢谢了
I'm from the Sidney Bloom Gallery
我来自希德尼·布鲁姆画廊
and we were hoping
我们希望
we might interest you in a show of your recent works,
能办一个你最新的作品展览
including perhaps some drawings for the mural?
或许包括一些为壁画准备的画稿
Why don't you just take it up with my agent?
你何不直接去找我的经纪人呢
I feel the personal touch is always the best.
我觉得直接跟本人亲密接触是最好的
Miranda, honey,
米兰达 亲爱的
uh, would you just, uh,
你能不能帮我
take these brushes up there for me?
把这些画笔拿到上面去啊
Sure, Sam.
没问题 山姆
Thanks, sweetheart.
谢谢 亲爱的
See, now that's what I call the personal touch.
瞧 这才叫「跟本人亲密接触」
If I have to listen to moaning Mona
如果再让我听到一次嘟囔莫娜
cry one more time about how she misses her pills,
哭诉她有多怀念她的药片
I'm going to shove a goddamn Percocet down her throat myself.
我就亲手将一片止痛药塞进她的喉咙里
There's a lesson in every story.
每个故事都有值得学习之处
And the lesson today was:
那我今天学到的就是
You can be a hopeless addict,
"你可以当个无望的上瘾者
you can destroy your life and the life of everyone around you,
毁掉自己和亲朋好友的生活
but don't bore your audience.
但别唠叨个没完 让听众无聊死"
Just keep coming.
坚持来就好
I know, I know.
我懂 我懂
Mona will work her steps and you'll work yours.
莫娜有她的进步速度 你有你的进步速度
Except I seem to have forgotten
只是我好像忘了即使这样进步下去
where my steps are leading me.
会给我带来什么好处
Sobriety. Wholeness.
彻底戒毒 回归自我
I don't mean that.
我不是说这个
Look, if what Emmett says was true,
如果艾美特说得没错
that the only reason that I'm writing these is
我写这些道歉信的唯一原因
so that everyone will forgive me and I can feel good about myself,
就是让大家原谅我 让我自己感觉好些
then that's really no different than the way I was using them before.
这样和我之前利用他们又有什么区别
In which case he was right not to accept it.
这样的话 他不接受道歉信倒是对的了
Look, I know it's upsetting.
我知道这很令人难过
The person you most wanted to hear you, refused to listen.
你最希望能够倾听你的人却拒绝倾听
But you can't be responsible for his reaction.
但他的反应 不是你的责任
Just spare me the A.A. bullshit, would you?
别跟我扯互助会那一套
You offered him your truth.
你向他展现了你的真我
Yeah, "My truth".
是啊 我的真我
That's all that matters.
那才是唯一重要的
Well, if that's all that matters,
如果那是唯一重要的
how come you've never offered me your truth?
你怎么从不对我袒露你的真我呢
You know, I'm going to skip the coffee.
我不去喝咖啡了
I'll see you later.
回见吧
Sis.
姐
I'm so glad you're here.
你能过来 我太开心了
I guess I kinda overreacted the other night,
我那天晚上有点反应过度
but, uh, you know me.
但我就那脾气 你知道的
Queen of the drama queens.
狗血女王中的女王
So, uh, how about a piece of kugelhopf?
要不要来块蛋糕
I just baked it.
我刚烤的
That's what I miss. The smell of your kugelhof.
那正是我怀念的 你烤的蛋糕的香味
I baked an extra one for you.
我给你多烤了一块
I'm sorry if you were hurt, sis.
如果你被我伤到了 对不起 姐
You know that's the last thing I'd ever want to do.
你知道我最不希望的就是伤害你了
I know that, baby.
我知道 亲爱的
It's just that...
只是...
I'm entitled to my own life.
我有权享受自己的生活
Who said you weren't?
谁说不是呢
Especially after all it took for me to get it.
尤其是我历尽艰辛才拥有新生活
Hmm, you and me both.
是啊 你我都一样
So then let's be happy that...
那我们就都庆幸...
we each finally have our own lives.
我们终于都拥有了自己的生活
Well, yeah, you certainly do.
是啊 你显然拥有了新生活
A sweet little apartment and a boyfriend.
温馨的小公♥寓♥ 贴心的男友
Life partner.
是人生伴侣
Life partner.
人生伴侣
It's a miracle.
这真是个奇迹
Of course, it takes a miracle worker to make a miracle happen.
当然啦 不过也只有奇迹缔造者才能创造奇迹
And I'm not just talking about the good Lord above.
我不是说这是上帝的安排啊
I know, sis, I know.
我知道 姐 我懂
How about a piece of kugelhof?
来块蛋糕吧
I'm talking sheer will and hard work and sacrifices.
我指的是坚定的信念 艰辛的努力 和牺牲
Lots of sacrifices.
很多的牺牲
You know, like my nursing you myself
比如当年我亲自照顾你
when your health insurance ran out.
因为你的医疗保险没钱了
Cleaning up your vomit and wiping your ass.
清理你的呕吐物 给你擦屁♥股♥
Jesus Christ, if I have to hear about you wiping my ass one more time...
老天 可别再说你给我擦屁♥股♥的事了...
Well, if I had to do it, you can fucking hear about it.
我给你擦过 你♥他♥妈♥就得听着
I mean, who else would've done it if it wasn't for me?
除了我 谁能那样照顾你
If I hadn't taken you in, where would you have gone?
我要不收留你 你能去哪儿呢
What would've happened to you?
指不定出什么事呢
I think we both know the answer to that, so I'm just saying...
我们都知道答案 所以我要说
don't forget who put their life on hold,
别忘了 是谁牺牲自己的生活
so that you one day could live yours.
才换来你今天的新生活
I'll never forget and I'll always be grateful.
我永远都不会忘 我永远谢谢你
But I never asked or expected you to sacrifice your life.
但我从没要求你或者期待你牺牲自己的生活
Well, how else was it gonna happen?
那不然能怎么样呢
By magic?
靠魔法吗
I'd be damned if I was gonna let that disease get you,
我不能让病魔夺走你
not as long as I had one ounce of strength left.
只要我还有一丝力气 就别想
Why else do you think I did it?
不然你以为我为什么那么做
"I thought you did it for me, mama".
我还以为你是为了我呢 妈妈
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
你这话是什么意思
You think I did it for me?
你觉得我是为了我自己吗
If it gave you a sense of purpose,
如果照顾我让你的人生有了目标
a way to feel good about yourself.
让你觉得自己伟大 那就是
You fucking little ingrate.
你个忘恩负义的白眼狼
Look, this is my house. You don't talk to me that way.
这是我家 你不能这样跟我说话
Your house?
你家
Aren't you suddenly high and mighty?
你真是突然高高在上有本事了啊
I'm not even surprised. You know, you...
我一点都不惊讶 你...
you took what you needed,
你得到了你想要的
and the first chance you got, it was "So long, sucker!"
一有机会就翻脸 跟我这个老太婆说再见
That's not true.
不是那样的
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表