剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
What's yours say?
说的什么
"The man you love
"你爱的人
will slowly and sensually
会慢慢地 淫♥荡♥地
peel off all his clothes for you,
为你卸下他所有衣服
exposing his perfect body.
露出他完美的身体
Then he will
接着他会
take out...
掏出
his beautiful dick...
他美丽的鸡♥巴♥
and you can suck it."
然后你可以舔了"
This is one long fortune.
这条幸运签语也太长了吧
There's more.
后面还有呢
"Next, he'll rim your ass to get you crazy,
"接下来 他会给你舔屁♥眼♥ 让你爽翻
then ram his cock...
再将鸡♥巴♥
up you and fuck you so hard you pass out."
插入你体内 把你操到欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥"
"...in bed."
"在床上"
You're supposed to add "in bed" To the end of every fortune.
在每个签语的结尾都要加个"在床上"
I was thinking "On the floor."
我想的是"在地板上"
Okay.
好吧
What?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
Your hand's cold.
你的手很凉
I'll warm them up.
那我先来弄暖和
That's okay.
没关系
I'm kind of tired.
我有点累了
Okay.
好吧
when I went to bed, it was February,
我上♥床♥睡觉时是二月
and, uh, I only took one Xanax.
我只服了一片安♥眠♥药♥
Shit!
该死
So exactly how long have I been asleep?
我到底睡了多久
Fuck!
妈的
Well, you got to ask another tree about that one.
那你只能问另一棵树是什么角色了
Deb?
黛比
Can't you see? It's Christmas.
你没看到吗 圣诞节到了
Christmas.
圣诞节
But before you call the looney-bin and have them cart me away,
在你打电♥话♥给疯人院把我拉走前
it's for a damn good reason.
我想说其实这是有原因的
Rodney brought me this letter Vic wrote a few years ago,
罗德尼给了我一封维克多年前写的信
at, uh, at the time we thought we were going to lose him.
当时我们都以为就要失去他了
It was just before Christmas. The doctors said that, uh,
那是在圣诞节前 医生说
it didn't look like he was going to make it.
他可能撑不到过节
So, in this letter,
所以 在这封信里
he made me promise that even if he wasn't here,
他让我保证 即使他不在了
he still wanted us have the most beautiful holiday ever.
也希望我们享受最美好的圣诞节
But, Deb, he was here.
但是 黛比 他撑过去了啊
And... and not just for that Christmas,
而且 不只那年圣诞节
but for many more Christmases.
还有后面很多的圣诞节
Yeah, but he's gone now.
是 但他现在不在了
So I say what better way to pay tribute
所以我觉得 缅怀他的最好方式
than to have one last celebration.
不就是最后庆祝一次节日吗
That's very sweet, Deb. But aren't you a little late?
这很贴心 黛比 但会不会有点晚了
It doesn't matter.
那不重要
If somebody you love writes you a letter
如果你爱的人给你写封信
and asks you to do something,
请你做些事
you got no choice but to do it.
你别无选择只能做
You know, chopping down a fucking tree would've been easier.
其实 砍倒一棵该死的树还容易些
Hey, sleepyhead.
你好啊 小懒虫
Alarm went off 10 minutes ago.
闹钟十分钟前就响过了
I know.
我知道
Well, don't you have places to be, things to do, people to see?
你没地方去 没事情做 没人要见吗
You're right. I should get up.
你说得对 我该起来了
First,
首先
we should relieve that morning stiffness.
我们该舒展下筋骨
Ted. Ted. Ted, plea... please. Please.
泰德 泰德 泰德 别 别
What, not in the mood?
怎么 没心情吗
It's not that.
不是那个问题
I don't... I-I don't think we should do this any more.
我觉得我们不该再这样了
What? Cuddle without our clothes on?
什么 赤♥裸♥相拥吗
Play "This little sex-piggy went to market"?
玩"性♥爱♥小猪逛市场"吗
Yes.
是的
Look, uh, Ted, please,
听着 泰德
before you start thinking it's something it's not...
你先别胡思乱想 认为是其他什么原因...
You mean, that it's me?
你是说 是我的原因
It's not.
不是的
Of course. It never is.
当然了 谁都这么说
I should have known better.
我不该这么糊涂的
Than to get involved?
不该跟我亲近
It was a mistake.
这是个错误
To fall in love?
坠入爱河是个错误吗
Have sex? Be close?
发生性关系 变得亲近
Th... the program says...
康复方案要求...
Fuck the program!
去他妈的康复方案
This is my life. I'm allowed to make my own decisions.
这是我的人生 我有权自己做主
Yes, and as your counsellor,
是 但作为你的康复辅♥导♥员
it's my responsibility to help you make the right ones.
帮你做出正确决定是我的责任
You have.
你做到了啊
You've helped me more than you know.
你对我的帮助超乎你的想象
It's like the woman at that meeting said.
就像互助会上那女人说的
I don't know what I would've done,
没有你 我不知道自己会做出什么事
how I could've survived without you.
没有你 我怎么可能活到现在
It doesn't include sleeping with you.
但那不包括和你上♥床♥
Then why did you?
那你为什么还是上了
To make amends?
为了弥补吗
The same reason you did.
和你的原因一样
Because I wanted to.
因为我想要
But it's hurting you.
但这会对你有害
Hurting me? How could it be hurting me?
对我有害 这怎么会对我有害
Because you need to focus on yourself right now.
因为你现在需要专注于自身
Nothing else is important, and that includes me.
其它事情都不重要 包括我
The fucking asshole tripped me.
那个混♥蛋♥故意把我绊倒了
Then he lied, said it was an accident.
然后说谎 说是个意外
What, so you hit him?
然后你就打他了吗
Got to stand up for yourself.
总得站出来维护自己啊
Yeah, and what if he'd made you bleed?
好吧 那如果他把你打出血了怎么办
Everyone would need to know you're positive.
那大家就需要知道你是HIV阳性患者
Is that what you want?
你希望那样吗
Yeah. That's exactly what I want.
没错 那正是我希望的
Look, you've been doing great,
听着 你一直表现很好
better than anyone expected.
超出了大家的期望
Proving what?
那证明了什么
That hustlers not only can give expert head,
男妓不仅口♥交♥一流
they can even write a book report?
甚至会写读书报告吗
No, that's not what I meant.
不 我不是那个意思
So why would you fuck it up?
那你为什么要搞砸
As if it matters what I get on my S.A.T. Scores,
我高考分数高低毫无意义
or if I'm a national merit scholar,
能拿国家荣誉奖学金也毫无意义
since I'm going to end up in a box like Vic.
最后我还不是要像维克一样被装进棺材
Okay, look.
好了 听着
Not long ago, the person who infected me died.
不久前 让我染上这病的人死了
You knew him? Yeah.
你认识他 是的
And you didn't kill him?
但你却没宰了他
He was my ex-lover.
他是我的前任爱人
Shit. You can't trust anyone.
天呐 看来真的不能信任任何人
The point is, afterwards,
我想表达的意思是 染病后
I did some pretty self-destructive things.
我做了些自暴自弃的事情
Like what? Like taking steroids,
比如什么 比如服用类固醇
because I thought they'd make me healthier.
因为我以为那会让我更健康
But they only did more harm than good.
但反而弊大于利
And it didn't change the fact
并且那也没有改变
that I still have this thing inside of me,
我体内仍有病毒的事实
same as you, but...
跟你一样 但是
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表