剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
I wish they'd lower the drinking age to five.
真希望他们能把饮酒年龄限制降到五岁
I could sure use a scotch.
我真的需要喝杯威士忌
Congratulations on the show at the gallery.
美术馆的展览不错啊
Hey, it's been all over the papers.
就是啊 报纸上铺天盖地都是
It must've been a real thrill,
那一定让人很激动吧
working with a famous artist like Sam Auerbach.
能和山姆·奥尔巴克这样有名的画家合作
You can't imagine how attentive she was,
你们都无法想象她有多贴心
tending to his every need.
无微不至地满足他的一切需求
Was that remark really necessary?
有必要那样说吗
What remark?
说什么
You know what remark.
你自己心里明白
About my attending to his every need.
说我无微不至地满足他的一切需求
It's true, isn't it?
那是事实啊
In fact, I'm surprised you even bothered to come.
事实上 你大驾光临真让我大吃一惊
Why wouldn't I?
我为什么不来啊
Not a man in sight. Just us dykes.
这里一个男人也没有 全是拉拉啊
Look, I told you how sorry I am, that it was a mistake.
我告诉过你我很抱歉 那是个错误
Actually you said it was a good thing.
实际上 你说那是件好事
I never said it was a good thing.
我从没说过那是好事
That it gave you a chance to contrast and compare,
那给了你比较和对比的机会
and come to the conclusion that
你得出的结论就是
given the choices, you still prefer me.
真要在男女之间选择 你还是选我
That part is true.
这是实话
Well, it isn't true for me.
对我来说不是
I know which team I play on.
我很清楚我的取向
It's not a choice or a preference. It's who I am.
这不是选择 也不是偏好 这是我的本性
It's who I've always been.
我生来就如此
A rug-muncher. A muff-diver. A cunt-lapper. A bull. A lezzie. A dyke.
女同 T 拉拉 百合 蕾丝
What do you think I am?
你觉得我是什么
Don't ask me to make up your mind for you.
别让我替你决定
You have to do that all by yourself.
你得自己探索清楚
I'm a lesbian.
我是个拉拉
Not if you're having sex with a man, honey.
如果你和男人做♥爱♥ 就不是了
While I'm pregnant, yet.
而且竟然趁我怀孕的时候
I don't know which betrayal to never forgive you for first.
我都不知道该先原谅你的哪一重背叛
Bad timing?
来的不是时候吗
No. We were just having a discussion.
不 我们只是在讨论
You don't have to explain it to me. I've had three.
你不必解释 我生过三个孩子
There's nothing like a good pregnancy to turn you into a raving bitch.
怀孕总是能把女人变成一个彪悍的泼妇
This guy Pendergrass skipped town,
那个叫彭格拉斯的一走了之
leaving the center high and dry?
还把同性恋中心掏空了吗
That's about the long and short of it.
差不多就是那样吧
Yeah, more the short of it, as in cash.
要说钱的话 明明是只有差没有多
Wonder what happened?
真好奇到底是怎么回事
What are you looking at me for?
你看着我♥干♥什么
It doesn't matter.
无所谓了
We're still going to train and we're still going to ride.
我们还是要举♥行♥骑行活动的 所以照常训练
You coming in with us?
你和我们一起吗
Brian's doctor cautioned him to take it easy.
布莱恩的医生提醒他要悠着点
Meaning what? Getting laid three times a week instead of four?
什么意思 一周只做三次 而非四次吗
More like seven instead of nine.
应该是只做七次而不是九次
Yeah, some recuperation.
好吧 需要休养康复
Too bad you can't go with us.
你不和我们一起真是太遗憾了
Even if he was in peak condition,
就算他处于最佳状态
I doubt Brian would be donating his backside for charity.
我觉得布莱恩也不会为了慈善事业劳骨伤筋
It's not just a charity.
不仅仅是慈善事业
We all know someone, or at least heard of someone,
我们都认识某些人 或至少听说过某些人
who spent his last days at Liberty House.
在自♥由♥之家度过人生的最后时光
Some day, it might be one of us.
将来我们也可能面临同样的命运
Not as long as I'm around.
只要有我在就不会让你去那等死的
The point is, we all deserve
重点是 我们都值得
to die with dignity and a friend by our side.
在朋友的陪伴下有尊严地死去
I'm sure even Brian would agree with that.
我相信就算是布莱恩也会同意这点的
See ya.
回头见
Bye, Brian.
再见 布莱恩
See ya.
回头见
What's up?
怎么啦
This big, black S.U.V.'s been circling the block.
那辆黑色SUV总在我们街区转来转去
Keeps stopping in front of the house.
在我们屋前走走停停
Christ, now it's parking.
天啊 停下来了
So?
那又怎样
Well, I don't like it.
我不喜欢
I don't like it at all.
一点都不喜欢
You don't suppose Vic had a secret life, do you?
你想没想过维克生前可能有秘密生活
You know, like maybe he worked for the CIA
也许他是给中情局
or the mafia or some foreign government,
或黑♥手♥党♥或某些外国政♥府♥工作的
and now that he's gone, they decided to rub us out?
现在他去世了 他们决定斩草除根
No.
不可能
Well, I have to go to work and I'm afraid to go out there.
我得去上班了 但是我不敢出门
You use the back way. I'll distract them.
你走后门 我去把他们引开
Good idea.
好主意
But I'm telling Carl about this, just in case.
但我得把这事告诉卡尔 以防万一
If you're planning to accost me,
如果你是想搭讪我
you should know,
我话说在前面
they don't call us screaming faggots for nothing.
基佬很会"叫"可不是浪得虚名
And if you're hoping to score, you're going about it all wrong.
如果你是想博我的欢心 这手段可不怎么样
Get in.
上车
I don't accept rides from strangers.
我不搭陌生人的车
Particularly those who don't show up or at least call.
尤其是那些面都不露 电♥话♥都不打的
Get in.
上车
Nice oil tanker.
车不错
So what brings you to Queersville?
什么风把你吹来基佬镇了
My game's been shit.
我的比赛糟透了
Mm? Talk to your coach.
是吗 找教练谈去
I can't sleep.
我失眠了
Take a Xanax.
吃安定去
I'm drinking too much.
我在酗酒
Buy more beer nuts.
多买♥♥点啤酒坚果
I miss you.
我想你了
You do?
真的吗
Can we go to the motel?
我们去旅馆吧
Yeah.
好的
Um, no.
等等 不行
No, I-I can't go back there.
不行 我不能再去那里了
I thought you love when I fuck you.
我以为你很享受我♥操♥你
I do love when you fuck me.
我是很享受你操♥我♥
This isn't the Atkins Diet.
但这可不是什么食肉减肥法
You know, man can't live on meat alone.
人不能只靠"肉"活着
At least this man can't.
起码你面前的这个人不能
All right, we'll go out.
好吧 那我们出去约会
You mean it?
你说真的吗
Careful.
小心点
What if somebody sees us?
万一被人看到了怎么办
They can’t.
他们看不到的
Remember?
你刚也没看见我啊
You have nice lips, really soft.
你的嘴唇真美 好软
Thanks. You too.
多谢夸奖 彼此彼此
They're the first thing I noticed about you.
我最初注意到的就是你的双唇
Yeah?
真的吗
Yeah. What was the first thing you noticed about me?
是啊 你呢 最先注意到我的什么
Your nose.
你的鼻子
You liar.
骗人
These.
还有这里
Did I also mention your really cute ass?
我刚刚有没有说 你有着完美的翘臀
Do you have a condom?
你有带套吗
A condom.
安全套
I know what it is.
我懂什么是安全套
Well if you don't, I appropriated some from my brother.
你没带的话 我从我哥那里弄了几个
You really want to?
你真想做吗
Well, don't you?
你不想吗
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表