剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Ben, I finished your book,
本 我看完你的书了
and you made some really interesting choices.
你做了一些很有趣的选择
Ben, I finished your book,
本 我看完你的书了
and even though it's a little long in places,
尽管有些地方有点冗长
I'm sure that with some editing,
我相信 只要稍微编辑下...
It's a great read,
是本很棒的读物
especially if you're having trouble sleeping.
尤其是如果你失眠的话
Ben, I finished your book...
本 我看完你的书了
and...
然后...
You did?
是吗
Ben.
本
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
Uh, I was on my way to the gym, uh,
我在去健身房♥的路上
so I figured I'd poke my head in and say hello.
所以我想就来打个招呼
So, you finished it?
那么你看完了
Yeah.
是的
And I... I just want to say that...
我正想告诉你
'Scuse me.
失陪下
Hi, ma.
嗨 妈
Sure, ma.
没问题 妈
Okay, ma.
好的 妈
Bye, ma.
再见 妈
That was ma.
是我妈
Hmm, got it. So you just want to say...?
知道了 你刚才想说什么
Hi. Uh, that'll be $3.50.
你好 一共三块五
Okay. One...
好的 一块
two...
二块
okay. And three...
好 三块
41, 42, 43, 44, 45... there you go.
41 42 43 44 45 好了
Come back any time. We can always use the change.
欢迎再次光临 我们总是需要零钱
Yes.
好
About the book?
我的书怎么样
All I can say is...
我想说的是
Teddy!
泰迪
Hey.
你好啊
Oh, hope I'm not interrupting.
希望我没有打扰你们
Not at all.
一点也没
Oh, good. Because, uh...
那就好 因为
I've got something for each of you.
我有东西要给你们
No, y-you don't have to read it now. I-it's...
不 你们不用现在就看
Great.
好极了
I'd love to.
我想看
Teddy, that is so thoughtful.
泰迪 你真贴心
And so brave.
也很勇敢
And of course we forgive you.
我们当然原谅你
Ah, thank you, guys.
谢谢你们
Well, I-I... I've got a few more of those to deliver.
我还有很多要送
So, I guess I'll, uh, see you guys later?
那回头见
Great. Okay.
好杰了 好的
Bye-bye.
拜拜
Now then.
现在说吧
The book.
我的书
Right.
没错
Ben...
本
I finished your book.
我看完了你的书
And, uh...
然后...
I loved it.
我很喜欢
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Lookee what I found.
看我找到了什么
Sunshine's new play-toy.
小阳光的新玩具
You had no business going through my things.
你不能随便翻我的东西
Looking for a light.
我是找打火机时发现的
That's bullshit.
胡扯
You were snooping.
你这是窥探
Now give it back.
还给我
Careful.
小心点
Why?
为什么
Is it loaded?
上膛了吗
No. It's only meant to scare people.
没有 只是为了吓唬人
For someone who's never seen a western on principle,
对于一个从没看过西部片的人来说
you have an awfully keen interest in firearms.
你对武器很有兴趣嘛
Where'd you get it?
你从哪儿弄来的
Cody gave it to me.
科迪给我的
How thoughtful.
真贴心啊
What's next?
接下来是什么
A small nuclear device?
小型核武器吗
It's necessary that we have them.
我们有必要拥有武器
After what happened the other night,
毕竟那晚发生了那样的事
we could've been killed.
我们有可能被杀害
Play with this long enough, and you will be.
继续玩下去 你真的会被杀死的
Would you just hand it...
你能不能先给我
You're not running around the streets with a concealed weapon.
你不能藏着武器在大街上乱逛
I told you...
我告诉过你了...
"It's necessary".
有必要的 是吧
So that you and Cody can be the gay avengers,
那样你和科迪可以成为同志复仇者了
heroes of the resistance.
反抗英雄
Martyrs to the cause?
殉道者
We're trying to stop violence before it happens.
我们只是努力在暴行发生前就阻止它
By starting it?
通过故意引发暴行吗
You know, you wouldn't think it was so funny
如果是你的脑袋被砸开花
if you were the one who'd been bashed.
你就不会觉得这么有趣了
Nobody said it's funny.
没人说这有趣
They hate us.
他们恨我们
They want us dead.
他们想要我们死
Now give me the goddamn gun.
赶快把枪拿过来
Just what I'm looking for.
找到我想要的了
What you going to do with all those candles?
你买♥♥这么多蜡烛干什么
Create an intimate environment
营造浪漫氛围
in which to entertain my, uh, guests.
招待我的 客人
More like create a fucking fire hazard.
更像是制♥造♥该死的火灾
Hey, how about this for Rodney and Vic?
嘿 买♥♥这个给罗德尼和维克当礼物怎么样
Is there someplace they can put it?
他们有地方放吗
Yeah. I'm not sure it'll fit.
当然 只是不知"尺寸"是否合适
I'm sorry I haven't been more helpful
不好意思 没帮你找到
finding them a housewarming gift.
送给他们的乔迁礼物
So far, everything I've picked out is for myself.
目前我挑的都是给我自己的
Oh, honey, you're trying to make your house a home.
亲爱的 你不过是想把你的房♥子变成家
Meanwhile, my home's become a house.
而我的家快变成房♥子了
Guess you miss him a lot, huh?
我猜你很想他吧
Don't you dare ever tell him.
你可千万别告诉他这点
I don't want him to feel bad for leaving.
我不想让他因为搬出去而感到内疚
My lips are sealed. For that, anyway.
放心吧 打死我也不说的
It's just been a long time since I've lived alone.
我已经很久没有单独住过了
I'd forgotten how lonely it can get...
我都忘了会有多孤独
especially when you're older.
特别是年纪越来越大
You get used to having people around...
习惯了周围有人在
to fight with, and laugh with,
吵吵闹闹 说说笑笑
and bug the shit out of you.
把你烦死
And nobody bugged the shit out of me like Vic.
也没人像维克那样烦人
Hey, Em, how about this? Look.
小艾 这个怎么样 看
You know, that would look perfect in your place,
放在你家里肯定很完美
but I'm not sure Vic would appreciate it.
但我不确定维克会不会喜欢
Dish towels? He said they needed some.
擦碗布 他说过他需要一些
Look at this.
看这个
Perfect for a couple of old cocks!
真是太适合一对老"鸟"了
I've tried talking to her, but she wouldn't listen.
我试着和她谈 她都不理我
Now she refuses to leave the bedroom.
现在她都不肯从卧室出来了
Well, eventually they come out to feed,
到最后总会出来找吃的
but if I were you, I'd lock up the livestock.
但如果我是你的话 就把吃的都收起来
Brian!
布莱恩
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表