剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
You want some?
你想来点吗
No, thanks. My stomach's been acting a little funny.
不了 谢谢 我的胃有点不太舒服
Something wrong?
出什么问题了吗
It's your mother.
是你妈妈
I realize she can be a little spicy,
我只知道她可能有点辣
but I've never known her to cause indigestion.
没想到她还能引起消化不良
As you know, we've been seeing each other a lot lately.
你知道的 我们最近常常见面
I know. I think it's great.
我知道 这很好啊
But it can't go on this way.
但是我们不能再这样下去了
Suddenly I'm not feeling so good myself.
突然间 我也感觉不大舒服了
Nah, I-it's nothing like that.
不 不是那回事
What I'm trying to say is,
我的意思是
I need someone in my life who'll make me laugh,
我需要一个能给我的生活带来乐趣的人
who'll make me feel good.
让我安心
I'm already taken, Carl.
卡尔 我有男友了
That's why I want to marry your mother.
所以我想娶你妈妈
As soon as you say "You may", I want her to say "I do".
只要你同意 我就向她求婚
That't... that's a big request.
这个请求事关重大
Normally I ask for personal references
通常我会要求提供推荐信
and w-2 forms for the last three years and an arrest report.
过去三年的收入情况和逮捕记录
But in your case, I only have one question.
但是根据你的情况 我就一个问题
Do you promise...
你能保证
you'll be good to her?
永远都对她好吗
I give you my word.
我向你保证
Then the answer is: You may.
那么答案就是 我同意
I'm like her emotional punching bag.
我就像是她发泄情绪的沙包
She pounds away at me all day,
她成天朝我发泄
and I just stand there and take it.
我只能站在那里忍♥受着
That doesn't sound like old Killer Muldoon to me.
听起来不像是她会做的事啊
I have no choice.
我别无选择
Her doctor said she has to stay in bed. No stress.
医生说她必须待在床上 不能有压力
So now you have to serve in silence
所以你现在必须默默忍♥受
like that muncher in the military, Greta Camembert.
就像那个拉拉大兵 格丽塔·坎默伯特
Margaret Cammermeyer,
她叫玛格丽特·坎默迈耶
and I don't know how much longer I can put up with it.
我不知道我还能忍♥受多久
Then don't.
那就别忍♥了
But it's my fault.
但这是我的错
I'm the one to blame.
的确要怪我
So therefore you're beating yourself up.
所以你就折磨自己
Or rather, letting Melanie do it for you.
更确切地说 让茉蕾妮折磨你
Old-fashioned as it may seem,
虽然这话听起来有些传统
I still believe in loyalty, not betrayal,
我还是崇尚忠诚 而非背叛
self-control, not self-indulgence,
节制而非放纵
even if I failed to live up to my own expectations.
哪怕我自己未能达到期望
Tell her that.
跟她说去
She refuses to listen.
但她不听
She thinks because I fucked Sam that I'm no longer a lesbian.
她觉得因为我跟山姆上了床 就不再是女同了
Well, you know what a stickler for detail she is.
你知道她多么注重细节
Brian, please.
布莱恩 别这样
What do you want me to say?
那你想让我说什么
If it's over, get the hell out.
如果你们已经结束了 那就抽身离开
It's not that simple.
没那么简单
What about Gus?
那盖斯怎么办
And the one on the way?
还有那个没出世的孩子
Staying together for the sake of the children is a fucking poor excuse.
为了孩子而勉强在一起真是个烂借口
I proudly offer myself as Exhibit A.
我自己就是个证物
Hey, sonny boy.
你好啊 乖孩子
Come here.
过来
Undies, sweaters.
内♥裤♥ 毛衫
Could you hold these for me for a minute? Thanks, honey.
你能帮我拿一下吗 谢谢 亲爱的
Uh, Debbie, I... I...
黛比 我 我...
Carl. You don't have to say it.
卡尔 你什么都不用说
I-I-I know we were supposed
我知道我们本来打算
to be going to St.Pete's for a few days but...
去圣彼得待几天 但是...
hell, this is... th-the ride's for the hospice.
这次骑行是为了临终关怀疗养院
How could I not do my bit and volunteer?
我怎能不出力帮忙呢
You got a big heart. That's why I love you.
你有一颗博爱的心 所以我才爱你
Besides, it'll still be there. We'll go on our honeymoon.
再说了 它在那里又不会跑 我们可以度蜜月再去
What?
什么
I'm joking. Honeymoon? Us?
我开玩笑呢 度蜜月 我们
Okay, so, um, oh.
好的 那么
So you, uh, you wanted to tell me something.
你想跟我说点什么呢
Go ahead, I'm all ears.
说吧 我洗耳恭听
Debbie, honey...
黛比 亲爱的
Ears. Fuck! I need earmuffs.
说起耳朵 妈的 还有耳套没拿
It's supposed to be colder than a witch's tit in Canada.
加拿大肯定冷得要人命
Uh, so go ahead, honey.
你接着说啊
What is it you wanted to say?
你要跟我说什么来着
Be sure to bundle up.
你可得穿暖和点啊
Keep packing, Deb, or...
黛比 接着收拾吧
whatever it is you're doing in there.
随便你们在那干什么
I-I'll get it.
我去开门
Teddy. Hey, Em.
泰迪 嘿 小艾
I have something for you.
我有东西要给你
So where is he?
他在哪儿呢
Uh, sorry, nothing like that. It's just, uh, this.
让你失望了 这次可不是男人 是这个
The $5,000 I owe you for covering for me,
我来还你那次替我补上的我从盖斯的
that time I "Borrowed" From Gus' college fund.
教育基金中"借走"的5000块钱
I, uh... Thank you, Teddy.
我...谢了 泰迪
I'm sure you can use it.
我想你会用得着的
I don't mean for that.
我不是这个意思
I mean for keeping your word.
我是感谢你遵守了你的承诺
Following through.
善始善终
You've come a long way.
你进步了很多啊
Yeah, I guess I have.
是啊 或许算吧
And now you're about to go even further, huh?
这次你要走得更远 对吧
This time on a bike?
参加骑行
Uh, actually, I've, uh, changed my mind. I'm not going.
事实上 我改变主意了 我不打算去了
What?
什么
Yeah, I'm up to my garbanzos in work.
那个 我堆积了太多的工作要做
I can't leave Brian with everything.
我不能把什么都丢给布莱恩
A-and I just got these new plants,
我还新买♥♥了一些植物
and they're at that critical phase
它们正处于关键阶段
where if you don't watch them, they could go into shock.
如果我不管 它们就会死给我看
I'm the one who's in shock. You've been training for weeks.
被吓死的是我 你都练了好几周了啊
It's only a bike ride.
不就是骑自行车嘛
Besides, I've got my meetings, my groups.
再说 我还要参加我的互助会
Can't you skip them for a few days?
你就不能几天不去吗
No, they're what's gotten me through these past few months.
不行 是他们帮我熬过了这几个月
I mean, they've been my support system.
他们是我的坚强后盾
But on the ride, I'd be on my own.
可是在公路上 我只能靠我自己
I mean, say, there's a trigger,
如果有了诱惑
that I see guys doing drugs, that I'm tempted...
如果我看到有人在嗑药 我也会想...
...where can I go? Who can I call?
到时候我能去哪儿 我能打给谁
I can't take a chance of that happening,
我不能冒险让这种事发生
of becoming that person again. No.
我不想再变回瘾君子
Gears lubed up, seat nice and tight.
齿轮润滑好了 座位高度合适又结实
I'm going to ride it, not fuck it.
我只是要骑它 又不是操它
That is one cool bike.
这车真不错
Yeah. Hunter needed a new one for the Liberty Ride.
是啊 参加自♥由♥骑行 亨特需要新车啊
Can I take it out for a spin? Please, dad, please.
我能骑骑看吗 求你了 爸爸
Sure, son.
当然可以 乖儿子
Just don't be late for dinner.
别误了晚饭就行
I'm making your favourite, blueberry crumble.
我可是要做你最爱吃的蓝莓酥
So, how were things at work, dear?
宝贝 工作还好吗
Let's see.
我来汇报一下
I finished the latest adventure of Rage.
我写完了狂怒最新一♥期♥的冒险
Made 600 bucks in sales on the website.
网上的售货额达到600美元
Oh, and Carl Horvath wants to marry my mother.
另外 卡尔·霍瓦特想娶我妈
What?
什么
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表