剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
I'm sure you have more love in your heart than they do...
我坚信你要比他们博爱多了
and that there's a special place in heaven just for Vic.
在天堂一定有个特别的地方留给维克
But, uh...
但是
keep an eye on him, just in case.
请帮我多照顾他 以防万一
One more thing.
还有一件事
Brian Kinney.
布莱恩·肯尼
No doubt you've heard of him.
你肯定听说过他
He wouldn't like me telling you this, but...
他肯定不希望我告诉你这些 但是
the biggest organ he's got is his heart.
他真的是一个好人
So please, God...
所以拜托 上帝啊
make him well.
让他好起来吧
Please.
求求你了
I guess that's about it. Thanks for listening.
大概就是这些了 谢谢你的倾听
Amen.
阿门
Joan?
琼
It's Debbie.
我是黛比
Debbie Novotny?
黛比·诺瓦特尼
Hello, Debbie.
你好 黛比
I'm... surprised to see you here.
我很惊讶在这里看到你
Well, as I was just saying, I don't stop by too often.
就像我刚才说的 我不常来这里
But when the going gets tough, I still haul my ass back here,
但是 生活不顺时 我还是会滚过来
you know, like a good little catholic girl.
就像一个虔诚的天主教♥徒♥
Well, that's the blessing of suffering.
那大概算是磨难的好处吧
It brings us closer to God.
那让我们更接近上帝
Well, that's one way of looking at it.
可以这么看
Another way is to say to him,
或者也可以问问祂
"Could you cut it out already?"
"能不能别再给我们更多磨难了"
I heard about your brother's passing.
我听说你弟弟去世了
Please accept my condolences.
请接受我的哀悼
Thanks.
谢谢
I remember when I lost my sister.
我还记得当初我失去姐姐时
I felt like I had...
我觉得我
lost my best friend, my confidante,
失去了我最好的朋友 我的知己
My witness.
我的见证者
That about sums it up.
基本上说全了
Well, at least we have our children.
至少我们还有孩子们
That's some comfort.
那算是些许的安慰
Provided they're talking to you.
前提是他们还愿意跟你说话
God bless.
愿上帝保佑你
Joan.
琼
When's the last time you spoke to Brian?
你有多久没和布莱恩说话了
It's... been a while.
有一段时间了
Well, you might want to give him a call.
你可能该给他打个电♥话♥
I doubt he has anything to say to me.
我猜他没什么可对我说的
Well, there might be something you want to say to him.
你可能有什么想对他说的
I got him.
我搞定他了
Got who?
搞定谁
Drew Boyd.
德鲁·博伊德
He's agreed to be the new underwear model for Brown Athletics.
他同意做布朗运动品公♥司♥的新内♥裤♥模特
That's wonderful, Teddy.
那很好啊 泰迪
It's beyond wonderful.
可不只是很好啊
It's incredible. It's astonishing. It's...
简直是难以置信 是惊喜万分
unbelievable.
是不可思议
It's not that unbelievable.
也没那么不可思议
After all, they are paying him a million dollars.
毕竟 他们要给他一百万美元的费用呢
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
Uh, well, they are, aren't they?
确实是啊 不是吗
Well, yeah, but...
是的 但是...
so why are you so amazed?
你为什么这么吃惊呢
Never mind.
算了 没什么
You know, I-I absolutely hate when you do that.
话说 我极其讨厌你这样
Do what?
哪样
Start to say something and then say, "Never mind."
话到嘴边却又说"算了没什么"
Then I have to spend the next 10 minutes
然后我就得花10分钟时间
begging you to tell me what it is.
求你告诉我到底是什么
I never knew it irritated you that much.
我以前都不知道这让你那么不爽
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不早告诉我呢
Well, what good would it do? You'd just get hurt and sulk.
说出来有什么好处 你会觉得受伤 然后生气
I would not sulk.
我不会生气呀
And then I'd have to spend another 10 minutes
然后我就得再花10分钟时间
convincing you that I love you and
让你确信我爱你
begging you to forgive me, which you finally would,
求你原谅我 当然最后你还是会原谅我
so will you please just tell me what the fuck it is
所以你能不能直接告诉我你要说的话
so we don't have to go through the entire song and dance?
这样我们就不用这么大费周折了
I forgot what it is I wasn't going to tell you.
我忘了我本来想说什么了
You weren't going to tell me
你不想告诉我
why it is so unbelievable that Drewsie...
为什么小德
D...uh, Drew Boyd said, "Yes."
德鲁·博伊德同意这事很不可思议
Uh, right.
对哦
Because I was sure that he would say "No."
因为我原本确定他会说"不"
That he would turn me down flat,
他会很干脆地拒绝我
and that I'd have to face Brian's wrath
而我就得承受布莱恩的怒火
for being a wretched failure.
因为我是个可悲的失败者
But that's not what happened.
但事实不是那样的
He said "Yes."
他同意了
And it's all because of you.
这全都归功于你
Me? Wh...?
我 为什么
Well, you're the one who suggested him, aren't you?
是你推荐他的啊 不是吗
Well, yeah, hm, I suppose I did.
我想算是吧
Although...
不过
I must've been pretty damn impressive
我一定超级厉害
to convince a big-time jock like Drew Boyd
才能劝服德鲁·博伊德这样的一流运动员
to stand around in his shorts.
穿着内♥裤♥疯狂展示
Professor Bruckner.
布鲁克纳教授
I'd like to check these out.
我想借这些书
Certainly. Anthony...
当然 安东尼
I'm sorry about last night, Ben.
昨晚的事我很抱歉 本
I didn't mean to put you in an awkward situation.
我不是故意让你为难的
It wasn't so much awkward as it was upsetting
相比为难 我更觉得不安
to learn that what you really wanted was for me to give you
知道你只是想要我给你...
"The gift".
"礼物"
You were and still are my inspiration.
你以前是 现在也是我的激励和灵感
Then listen to me.
那么请仔细听我说
You have no idea what it's really like to be positive.
你不明白身为HIV携带者是什么感觉
No book, no lecture could ever describe that.
任何书籍或讲座都无法描述那种生活
So please believe me when I tell you you don't want it.
所以请相信我说的 你不会想要的
You don't. It's not what you think.
你不会想要的 不是你想的那样
Well, thanks for trying to talk me out of it, but it's too late.
谢谢你试图劝服我放弃 但已经太迟了
You see, I went to a party last night.
我昨晚去了一个派对
What kind of party?
什么样的派对
It's called a conversion party.
叫「皈依派对」
I had unprotected sex with a dozen or so guys.
我没带套和十几个男人做了
It's not the way I would've preferred it,
那不是我首选的方式
but hopefully it worked.
不过但愿有用
Oh, Anthony, for God's sake...
安东尼 老天呐...
They said I should know in a couple of weeks.
他们说几周后就能知道结果
The same time these books are due back.
正好是这些书该还的日子
Your new office is very impressive.
你的新办公室很不错啊
And I like the name,
而且我喜欢它的名字
Kinnetic, with two "Ns".
肯奈迪克 里面有两"N"
That's very clever.
非常有智慧
I'm glad to see you're doing so well.
看到你发展得这么好 我很开心
Well, that makes two of us.
我也这么觉得
I saw that... Debbie Novotny in church this morning.
我今早在教堂遇到黛比·诺瓦特尼了
Well, what the hell was she doing there?
她去那地方干什么
What most people do, pray.
跟大家一样 祈祷
She's quite a character.
她真是个很有个性的人
Yeah, well, I'll drink to that.
是啊 我同意
I don't know how her poor son ever survived.
真不知道她那可怜的儿子是怎么活下来的
Maybe because she loved him.
可能因为她爱他吧
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表