剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
So, you all right?
那么 你还好吧
Yeah, fine, fine. Don't worry about me.
是的 很好 很好 不用担心我
We brought Droopy back.
我们把小萎带来了
Though, you might have to rename him.
不过你可能得给它重新起个名字
He's not drooping any more.
它已经不再萎靡不振了
And look, he's even got a new bud.
瞧 它长新的花蕾了
Just needed a little TLC.
只需要一点点TLC
That's "Tender lesbian care".
意思是「温柔拉拉的呵护」
And your mail.
这是你的邮件
We also brought you a few things you might need.
我们还带了点你可能需要的东西
Milk, coffee, eggs.
牛奶 咖啡 鸡蛋
I was,
我...
I was just getting rid of my triggers.
我刚想丢掉这些刺♥激♥物
Anything that reminds you of
也就是任何会让你想起
what you don't want to be reminded of.
你不愿想起之事的东西
In my case...
以我来说
let's just say I should move to a desert island
我还是搬到荒岛去吧
and start from scratch.
从头开始
Anyway, it's the first thing they tell you to do.
总之 这是戒毒中心让我们回来后做的第一件事
Look, I-I... I don't want you to think I was...
听着 我不想让你们认为我是想吸毒
because I-I wasn't.
因为我没有
No, no, of course not.
不 当然不是
No one said you were.
没人说你想那样
Are you girls trying to convert me?
你们是要让我也变成女同吗
Would you like to come over for dinner tonight?
今晚愿意去我们家吃晚饭吗
You can pick up your magazines.
顺便带走你的杂♥志♥
God, you've got a ton of them.
天啊 积累了一大堆
What is... Endovir?
安多♥维♥ 是什么
Is it a drug? A pill?
是灵丹还是妙药
The latest miracle of medical technology?
亦或是医药科技的最新奇迹
Of course, it's all of these things, and more.
当然 它集以上特点于一身 且还不止
It is the promise of health,
它是健康的保证
of a future bright with hope,
是充满希望的未来
of dreams fulfilled,
美梦成真的保障
of being...
还意味着...
"Back on top".
重回巅峰
And so we've designed a campaign
因此我们设计了一套广♥告♥方案
to accentuate the positive aspects of being positive.
来强调HIV阳性患者积极的一些方面
A campaign based on one simple word,
整个广♥告♥都基于单单一个词
and that word is...
这个词就是...
Bullshit?
狗屎
I was going to say optimism.
我本来想说的是乐观主义
Melon ball, anyone?
蜜瓜球 有人要吗
How the hell did you know about this meeting?
你怎么知道这次会议的
I'm the one who set it up,
是我安排的这次会议
before I left.
我离开前安排的
I like what you've done.
我喜欢你这个创意
Downplayed the disease,
不去强调疾病
emphasized quality of life.
而是强调生活质量
I should be so lucky as to have HIV.
那我感染了HIV 还真幸运呢
Then I too could go play volleyball
我也可以和我那些裸着上身
with my shirtless, hunky buds.
肌肉发达的朋友们一起打排球
If you don't get your ass out of here, I'm calling security.
如果你还不滚出去 我就叫保安了
Regretfully, Mr. Remson, I must be going. But...
很遗憾 兰姆森先生 我得走了 但是
before I leave, I'd like, with your permission,
走之前 如果您允许的话
to show you a new campaign I've designed
我想展示一下我的新广♥告♥创意
based on one simple word.
也是基于单单一个词
And that word is honesty.
那个词就是坦诚
Ladies and gentlemen...
女士们 先生们
the real face of HIV.
这就是HIV的真面目
"Some days I feel like hell,
"有时我感觉糟透了
but at least I'm still alive."
但至少我还活着"
"I don't want to climb a mountain,
"我不想征服高山
I just want to live another day."
我只想再活一天"
"Sure, there are side effects,
"药物当然会有副作用
but nothing I can't handle."
但我可以应对一切风雨"
You've got to be kidding.
你在开玩笑吧
It's strong medicine, I'll admit that.
的确重点强调了药物功能 我承认这点
We spent 6 years and 50 million developing this drug.
我们耗时6年花费5000万开♥发♥这个药
I personally worked my ass off getting it through the FDA.
我千辛万苦才让它通过药管局的审查
And you think I'm going to throw it away on some ad campaign
你觉得我会采用这个烂广♥告♥ 告诉消费者
that tells people they're going to feel like hell?
他们会过得生不如死 来让这一切打水漂吗
They already know that,
他们已经知道了
and they're willing to accept it,
而且他们愿意接受
provided your drug can buy them
前提是你的药能让他们
another year, another month.
多活一年 多活一个月
That's all they're hoping for. That's all they want.
那才是他们唯一♥期♥望的 那是他们想要的
And that's all you can honestly offer.
也是你真正能为他们提供的
Our job
我们的工作
is to make your product as attractive as possible to the consumer.
是让你的产品对顾客尽可能显得有吸引力
And that's exactly what we did.
我们做的广♥告♥方案完全实现了这点
You mean, what I did.
你是说 我做的方案
This...
这个
was my idea.
是我的创意
And let me be the first to say it stinks.
我要第一个说 它很垃圾
Having HIV may not be a ride in the park,
感染了HIV或许不是那么轻松简单的事
but with Endovir, it's not a death sentence.
但只要服用安多♥维♥ 它不再是死刑
So why not just say that?
为什么不直说这个
"Suspects matching the description of the three men
"三名男子日前曾袭击一名年轻的同性恋男子
who attacked a young gay man
符合其特征描述的嫌犯
were apprehended last night in the vicinity of Liberty Avenue.
已于昨晚在自♥由♥大道附近被警方逮捕
Charges will be filed pending an investigation."
他们将受到指控 接下来会有详细调查"
Isn't that great?
是不是很棒
They finally caught the motherfuckers.
警方终于抓到了那些混♥蛋♥
metaphorically speaking, of course,
当然 这是比喻的说法
and they can rot behind bars for 20 years.
他们会被判20年
Or better yet,
或者更棒的是
get gang-raped nightly by prisoners with AIDS.
每晚都被艾滋病犯人轮♥奸♥
I'm thinking maybe Shanda should go blonde
我想着 桑德拉或许应该染成金发
for her comeback.
庆祝她回归
Didn't you hear me?
你没听到我说的话吗
Of course I heard you.
我当然听到了
"Gang-raped nightly by prisoners with AIDS."
每晚都被艾滋病犯人轮♥奸♥
Where do you come up with such gruesome thoughts?
你从哪里来的这些可怕的想法
So when's the line-up?
什么时候去列队
If you're referring to what goes on
如果你是指在某个夜店暗室里
in the back room of a certain club...
一堆人排着队淫乱
I don't engage in such activity.
我不参与此类下流活动
I'm referring to the police line-up.
我指的是在警局列队指认
When are you going to identify them?
你什么时候去指认他们
I'm not.
我不会去的
I don't really have a very clear memory of what they looked like.
我记不清他们长什么样了
You're the one who described them.
先前描述他们外貌特征的人就是你啊
I guess I've forgotten.
或许是我忘了
Maybe seeing them again will jog your memory.
也许再次看到他们 你就记起来了
Look, I already told the police,
听着 我已经告诉警♥察♥
"Sorry, wish I could help, but I really can't.
"抱歉 希望能帮上忙 但真无能为力
Thanks for asking."
谢谢询问"
If you don't point them out, they're just going to walk.
如果你不指认 他们会被无罪释放
I really don't want to discuss this any further.
我不想再讨论这事了
Now, what's for lunch?
中午吃什么
Darren, why did you change your mind?
达伦 你到底为什么改变主意
I-I guess I had time to think.
大概是因为我有充足的时间考虑了下
And I decided,
然后决定
cowardice is the better part of valour.
懦弱也是英勇的一部分
Nothing is going to happen.
他们不会受到惩罚的
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
Say I identify them.
假设我去指认他们
Say they go to trial.
假设他们被审判
Say they get off.
假设他们被无罪释放
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表