剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Gladly.
太好了
Anyway, it's not just for Michael and Ben.
再说了 这不只是为了迈克和本
You know, if things had been different, maybe...
如果没有发生那些事 或许...
I cannot believe we are married.
我不敢相信我们已经结婚了
No point in beating yourself up, Teddy.
没有必要折磨自己 泰迪
We're still friends, aren't we?
我们还是朋友 不是吗
Which means we'll be around a lot longer than most marriages.
我们会一起走过的时光将比大多数婚姻更长
All right, you boys stick together, all right?
孩子们 你们要待在一起 好吗
And look out for each other.
互相照顾
We will, ma.
我们会的 妈
Shit. I just called you "Boys".
该死 我刚叫你们"孩子们"
You're married men now.
你们现在都是成家的男人了
Go on before I start bawling.
在我喊叫前快走吧
Someone mention balling?
有人提到叫♥床♥吗
And you, I want you to take it easy, you hear me?
还有你 悠着点 听到了吗
Don't act like some fucking superhero.
别搞得跟超级英雄一样
Yes, mother.
遵命 老妈
Okay. I'm going to be on the food wagon,
好吧 我要上餐车了
keeping an eye out for all of you.
我会注意着你们每一个人
Riders, are you ready?
车手们 准备好了吗
Okay, then,
好吧 那么
Liberty Ride 2004,
2004年自♥由♥骑行赛
Toronto to Pittsburgh,
多伦多至匹兹堡
officially begins!
正式开始
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表