剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Accept no substitutes.
实在无法取代啊
Cosmo, please.
大都会鸡尾酒 谢谢
So how was your party?
你的派对怎么样
Did Darren work out?
达伦干得好吗
Kid's got quite a range.
那孩子可真是全面的好手
Kitsch to kitchen.
上得舞台 下得厨房♥
As for me, it was my usual triumph, except for the host.
我嘛 别的都挺好 除了那个男主人
Some macho asshole, plays for the Iron Men.
一个雄壮的混♥蛋♥ 效力于铁人队的
Halfback...
前卫
quarterback...
四分卫
thirdback.
三分卫什么的
Yeah, straight guys, you can keep 'em.
是啊 直男 你留着他们吧
No thanks.
不 谢了
Although there is a certain detective I've hold onto, if I were you.
不过如果我是你的话 我一定要把握住某位探长
Refill, please.
再来一杯 谢谢
Did you hear what I said?
你听到我说什么了吗
Just when you hand them your heart, they go and...
你对他们掏心掏肺时 他们却
drop-kick it.
一脚踢飞
Hidden in the football metaphor is a secret clue.
这个橄榄球比喻暗藏了一条线索
I suspect to another woman?
我猜是他有了别的女人
Damn, you're good.
妈的 你真厉害
It's like Oliver Marconi all over again.
就像奥利弗·马可尼一事卷土重来
He was a sweet boy.
他是个很可爱的男孩
Lived next door to us when I was growing up.
从小他就住在我家隔壁
And he had a huge crush on me.
他可迷恋我了
Of course, I didn't know he was alive
当然 我根本没注意到过他的存在
until he and his family moved away.
直到他们一家都搬走以后
Then I started aching for him.
然后我就开始思念他了
But it was too late.
但已经太晚了
It's funny, I...
有意思的是 我
I still hold a piece of my heart for him.
我还在心里留着他的位置
Same as I do for Carl.
就像我对卡尔一样
So he's dating.
他在跟人交往
So what? Doesn't mean anything.
那又怎样 又不代表什么
Hell, dating in this place just means you
拜托 在这地方 交往就意味着
sucked some guy's dick and went out for coffee.
帮人口♥交♥ 然后一起去喝杯咖啡
Well, unless there's something he's not telling me...
除非他还有什么没告诉我的
this chick ain't got a dick.
他的那个女人可没有鸡♥巴♥
And it's more than a cuppa Joe.
他们之间也不仅仅是一杯咖啡
He's gone, Em.
他不属于我了 小艾
I lost him.
我失去他了
Beautiful.
很好
Excellent.
真不错
What about you?
你呢
Why aren't you breathing?
你怎么不深呼吸
Me?
我
This is a team effort.
这是团队合作
Your rhythm helps maintain her rhythm.
你的节奏能帮助她保持节奏
Right.
很好
My rhythm?
我的节奏
Who does she think I am, B.B. King?
她以为我是谁 大音乐家B·B·金吗
She probably thinks you're my husb
她八成以为你是我丈夫
and we're this cute married couple, like them.
我们像他们一样 是可爱的一对
I'd say we're cuter.
我觉得我们更可爱
Wouldn't she be surprised to know the truth?
她要是知道真♥相♥会不会很吃惊
Maybe not.
不一定吧
Maybe she'd just think, "How sweet,"
她可能会想 多甜蜜啊
Or, "Isn't that interesting?"
或者是 多有趣啊
Better yet, maybe she wouldn't care at all.
最好的是 也许她根本不在意
I think it's amazing, how far we've come.
我觉得我们走到这步已经很了不起了
You and Ben, me and Lindsay.
你和本 我和琳赛
I'd say we're fucking lucky to have such stable home lives,
我们有这么稳定的家庭生活真♥他♥妈♥幸运
wonderful mates whom we love and who love us,
我们爱我们的伴侣 他们也爱我们
one beautiful child and another one on the way.
有一个可爱的孩子 另一个也快降临了
Bright futures all around.
前途一片光明
Bright futures all around.
前途一片光明
I was just at Lamaze class with Mel.
我刚陪茉儿去上拉梅兹呼吸法
I came for the cheque.
我来拿支票
Oh, right.
对哦
I was going to drop it off.
我还准备送去给你的
Thanks.
谢谢
Wait up.
等等
What for?
有什么事
I saw Brian last night.
我昨晚见布莱恩了
Lucky you.
你可真幸运
He looked like shit.
他看上去糟糕透顶
Felt so bad, he could hardly get out of bed.
他感觉很糟 几乎不能下床
I'm sorry to hear that,
听到这个我很遗憾
but it really doesn't concern me any more.
但是他的事已经跟我毫无关系
That's bullshit.
放屁
He fucking kicked me out.
他把我赶出来了
He said he didn't want to see me again.
他说他不想再看到我
More like, he doesn't want you to see him.
更有可能是他不希望你再看到他
You've read the Kinney operating manual.
你已经看过肯尼的使用说明了
He thinks now that he's sick,
他觉得他现在病了
that he's no longer perfect, that you won't love him any more...
不再完美了 你就不会再爱他
that you're going to leave him.
你就会离开他
That's crazy, even for him.
就算是他 这也太疯狂了
Not if you put all your eggs in one basket, so to speak.
如果你孤注一掷 让他看到决心 就不会了
He... when...
他 在...
when being young, being beautiful,
年轻 帅气
being Brian Kinney is what it's all about;
那就是布莱恩·肯尼整个人的内在核心
you take that away, he figures, what's he got?
一旦拿走这一切 他就想着 他还有什么呢
That needs to go over there,
这个要放到那边去
and I think we need a larger piece for that space.
我们需要在这放幅更大的画
Hey, kids, let's put on a show.
各位 一起努力呈现盛大的展览吧
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
I didn't want you seeing anything until it's finished.
完成之前 我不想让你看见
I'm sure it'll be just ducky.
我敢肯定它会不错的
"Ducky"?
不错
This may be small potatoes to you,
也许这对你来说只是个小画展
considering you've had shows at
毕竟你在全世界各地的
every major gallery and museum all over the world.
著名画廊和博物馆都开过画展
But to us yokels here in Pittsburgh,
对于我们这些匹兹堡的乡巴佬来说
this is a big deal.
这可是件大事
Did I say anything?
我有说什么吗
I just want everything to be perfect.
我只是希望一切都完美无缺
Do right by you and your work.
呈现出你和你的作品的卓越之处
You will, kiddo. You're world-class.
你可以的 孩子 你可是世界水准
I am?
是吗
In fact, reminds me of my last retrospective in Venice.
事实上 这让我想起了我在威尼斯的画展
Couldn't find a fucking ashtray there either.
我他妈在那里也找不到一个烟灰缸
Heads up!
当心
That was a close call.
刚刚可真是死里逃生
It wasn't that bad.
没那么严重
Then why are you shaking?
那你为什么在发抖
Writing?
在写作吗
Preparing a lecture.
备课
How about I order a pizza?
我订个披萨怎么样
Uh, not hungry.
不是很饿
How about you handcuff me to the bed...
把我拷在床上如何
Michael. Can't you see I'm working?
迈克 你没看见我正在工作吗
Yes, now that you mention it, I can.
是的 既然你提起 我看见了
I can also see the new computer I got you,
我还看见我给你买♥♥的电脑
sitting alone, ignored,
孤零零地在那里 被无视了
like some geeky guy at the prom.
就像毕业舞会上的某个呆子一样
Jesus.
天呐
Look, I know what you've been going through.
听着 我知道你经历的各种苦痛折磨
Believe it or not,
信不信由你
I've had more than my fair share of rejections.
我也曾被拒绝过很多次
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表