剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
of having an office with a drain in the floor.
地板上有下水口的办公室
I thought you might like it.
我就觉得你会喜欢
Come on. I'll show you around.
来 我带你到处看看
I miss the old orgy room.
我怀念曾经的群♥交♥室
You could make it a conference room.
你可以把这里改成会议室
It's perfect...
适合用来
for screwing the competition.
干♥死♥对手
Bravo!
唱得好
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 非常感谢
Something in your spaghetti?
你的意面有什么问题吗
Do you know who the singing waiter is? It's...
你知道那个驻唱服务生是谁吗
Schmidt!
施密特
Yes, Mr. Parducci?
什么事 帕杜奇先生
Table three needs more breadsticks.
三号♥桌再上点面包棒
Right away, sir.
马上就来 先生
Oh and, Schmidt,
还有 施密特
that was a very nice "Pagliacci".
你的《丑角》唱得不错
Oh, thank you, Mr. Parducci.
谢谢 帕杜奇先生
I thought it would go well with scampi and a valpolicella.
我认为它与龙虾和葡萄酒很配
Excellent choice.
选得不错
Ted, a singing waiter?
泰德 当驻唱服务生
He's serving up arias and arrabbiata at Rigoletto's.
他在罗格莱特餐厅端奶酪和番茄酱
I always heard that place is a blast.
我听说那个餐厅非常豪华热闹
Oh, honey, it's like a goddamn ride at Disneyland.
亲爱的 这就跟你去迪士尼乐园玩一个样
They got fake grapes,
都是假的葡萄啦
fake Italian waiters,
假的意大利服务生啦
fake sunsets painted on the walls.
还有画在墙上的假落日
No fuckin' class at all.
一点品味都没有
Huh. Then what were Vic and Rodney doing there?
那维克和罗德尼去那里做什么呢
Vic and Rodney?
维克和罗德尼
At Rigoletto's?
去罗格莱特餐厅
Last night. That's how we heard about Ted.
他们昨晚去的 泰德的事就是他们说的
We were supposed to go to the Grand Pricks last night.
我以为他们昨晚去了"巨♥屌♥♥"活动的现场
It's that big-dick contest at Babylon, not the car race.
我是指巴比伦夜店的大鸡♥巴♥比赛 不是赛车活动
We know, ma.
我们知道 老妈
But Vic said that...
但是维克跟我说
that... Rodney wasn't feeling well.
罗德尼不太舒服
Hi, boys.
嗨 兄弟们
Hey, Em.
你好 小艾
You know, we should all go there for dinner.
我觉得 我们应该都去那儿吃顿晚餐
You sure he'd like that?
你觉得他希望我们去吗
Why not?
为什么不呢
Go where?
去哪儿
Rigoletto's.
罗格莱特餐厅
That cheesy joint with the singing waiters?
那个有驻唱服务生 非常做作的餐厅吗
Why would we want to go there?
你怎么会想去那儿
Ted's one of the singing waiters.
泰德在那里当驻唱服务生
Really?
是吗
So you just, uh, figured we'd all go and root him on?
所以你想让我们都去给他加油打气吗
Be sure and shout "Bravo" For me.
记得代我鼓掌欢呼
Em, would you slow down?
小艾 你能慢点吗
What are you getting so upset for?
你为什么这么生气
I'm just trying to show Ted a little support.
我只是想给泰德一点支持
Well, I'm getting a little tired of your little support.
我已经厌倦了你的一点支持
Cookies are one thing.
先是曲奇饼干
Now you're his cheering section?
现在你又成了他的拉拉队
He's my friend.
他是我的朋友
In case you've forgotten, so am I.
别忘了 我也是你的朋友
I know that.
我知道
Then you might try considering how I feel.
那你就该站在我的立场想想
What does my friendship with him have to do with you?
我跟他的友情跟你有什么关系
How can you even say that to me after what he put me through?
他让我经受了那么多折磨 你怎能对我说这种话
That's between the two of you.
那是你们之间的事
Besides, I can't very well turn my back on him.
再说了 我也不能就这样背弃他啊
Why not? He turned his back on you.
为什么不能 是他先背弃了你
Well, that doesn't mean I should do the same.
那并不意味着我要以牙还牙
It wouldn't be fair.
这样不公平
"Fair"?
公平
What about being fair to me?
你怎么不想想对我是否公平
Why should I be fair to him or anyone else?
我为什么要对他或是其他人公平
Vic!
维克
Get your ass down here.
快给我下来
We're gonna miss the movie.
我们要错过电影了
Why didn't you bring a sweater?
你怎么不♥穿♥上毛衣
You know it's chilly.
天已经凉了
Now go back upstairs, get your sweater.
快上楼去穿你的毛衣
Did you remember your wallet? Last time you forgot it.
记得带钱包了吗 上一次你就忘了
Sis, do you mind if we skip the movie?
姐 你介意我们不去看电影吗
What's the matter? Aren't you feeling well?
怎么了 你不舒服吗
I'm fine.
我没事
I just thought
我只是觉得
since it's Rodney's night to volunteer at the hospice,
趁今晚罗德尼去临终关怀疗养院做义工
you and I could spend the evening at home.
我们两个可以一起待在家里
Just the two of us.
就我们两个
Just the two of us?
就我们两个
We haven't done that in a long time.
我们已经很久没有这样了
Wanna play cards?
想玩牌吗
I'll make us some caramel corn.
我可以做些焦糖爆米花
Maybe later. Sis...
等一下 姐
Baby, what is it?
宝贝 怎么了
You know I love you.
你知道我爱你
More than anyone else in the world.
这世界上我最爱的人就是你
Except Rodney. But I understand that.
除了罗德尼 但我能理解
Then I hope you'll understand that...
所以我希望你也能理解...
we've talked things over and...
我们认真谈了一下
we've decided to get our own place.
决定搬出去住
It's time, sis.
是时候了 姐
You're damn fuckin' right it's time.
你说的对 是时候了
Hell, I've been waiting for this for god knows how long.
我等这一天不知道等了多久
Not that I don't love having you here.
并不是我不喜欢让你住在这儿
And not that I'm not crazy about Rodney.
也不是我不喜欢罗德尼
But I never have any privacy.
只是我从来没有私人空间
I have to close the door every time I want to go potty
我上厕所的时候都得把门关着
and I can't run down here to the refrigerator in my panties.
我不能穿着内♥裤♥下楼找东西吃
You do anyway. We've seen you.
你照做不误啊 我们都看到了
Well, now I can do it with nobody watching.
那我以后这么做 可以不用被人看到了
So when are you going?
你们什么时候搬
Well, since it's making you so happy, I could go right now.
看你这么高兴 我可以现在就走
No! No.
不 不行
Not till we play cards.
我们还没玩牌呢
Oh, get off me now.
从我身上下来
Say "Auntie"!
叫阿姨
Auntie, auntie...
阿姨 阿姨
I could always pin you down.
我总能把你制住
You're the top in this family.
你可是一家之主呢
You bet.
当然
You get the cards.
你去拿牌
I'll make the caramel corn.
我来做爆米花
And, honey?
亲爱的
Don't you dare worry about me.
你完全不用担心我
I'll be just fine.
我会过得好好的
This Chianti tastes like piss.
这基安蒂红酒喝起来跟尿一样
This pasta's so limp, it needs Viagra sauce.
这面太软了 应该给它来点伟哥酱
It doesn't matter if the food's good or not.
东西好不好吃不重要
We're here to support Ted.
我们来是捧泰德的场
So where is Teddy?
那泰迪在哪儿
Are you sure he's working tonight?
你确定他今晚上班吗
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
signore and signori,
夫人们 老爷们
we hope you are having a memorable dining experience.
希望你们都能拥有难忘的用餐经历
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表