剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
There was a message from a Dr. Rabinowitz on his machine...
他的答录机上有条拉比诺维茨医生的留言
checking up on his surgery...
跟进他手术后的状态
and to discuss follow-up treatment.
并讨论后续的治疗方案
So I called the hospital to see who doctor Rabinowitz is
我就打电♥话♥去医院打听拉比诺维茨医生是谁
and he's an oncologist...
结果他是个肿瘤科医师
who specializes in testicular cancer.
专业是睾丸癌
Oh, god.
天呐
So you really didn't know?
所以你真的不知道
Well, if he didn't tell you
如果他没告诉你
and he didn't tell me, then who did he tell?
也没告诉我 那他跟谁说了
My guess is nobody.
我猜不会跟任何人说
That he has cancer?
他得了癌症啊
Well, I'm sure if he wanted us to know, he would've told us.
他要是想让我们知道 早就说了
What are we supposed to do?
那我们该怎么办
Just keep our mouths shut? Act like we don't know anything?
保持沉默 装作什么都不知道吗
If that's what he wants,
既然他希望这样 就这样吧
then that's exactly what we're going to do.
我们也只能这么做了
Endovir's sales are up 15%
上次广♥告♥宣传以后
since we launched their last campaign.
安多♥维♥的销量上升了15%
And they'd like to re-book for next month's issue
他们还想续订下个月的
of "The Advocate" as well as... "Poz" And... "Heat".
《倡导者》 《乐观》和《热力》的杂♥志♥版面
So, Ted, we're going to need rates.
所以 泰德 我们需要估价
Oh, right on it.
好 马上开始
And we're also going to need a new campaign to follow this one.
我们还需要追加一条新的广♥告♥
I already have some sketches for you to look over.
我已经准备好几个美术图给你过目
And I've got copy to go with them.
我这边还有相应的文案
Nice going.
干得不错
Now, what about, uh, Brown Athletics?
布朗运动品那边进展如何了
Did we...
我们...
get the contracts?
拿到合同了吗
Came in yesterday with a 10-grand deposit.
昨天签下了 预付了一万美元的定金
Already in the bank.
已经进账了
Brian? You okay?
布莱恩 你还好吗
Brian?
布莱恩
Yeah.
没事
Yeah, I just, uh...
我就是 有点...
excuse me for just one second?
不好意思 我得离开一小会儿
Brian?
布莱恩
I'm fine.
我没事
Well, you sure as hell don't look it,
你看上去可不像没事
you practically fainted in there.
你刚才差点昏倒在那儿
I'm just a little tired from my trip, that's all.
我只不过是旅行回来还有点累而已
Well, maybe you should go home.
要不你回去休息吧
I mean, we can finish this tomorr...
我们可以明天再...
I said I'm fine.
我说了 我没事
Now let's finish the goddamn meeting.
走吧 我们去把这个该死的会开完
You don't have to be so testy.
你没必要发这么大火啊
One pink plate,
一份粉盘特餐
one meatloaf.
还有一份烘肉卷
Uh, pot pie.
我点的是肉馅饼
Pot pie. Sorry, first day back and all.
肉馅饼 不好意思 刚回来不在状态
So who in the fuck had the meatloaf?
谁点的烘肉卷啊
Meatloaf!
我点的烘肉卷
What did you do, change tables?
你换了座位吗
Sorry, honey. There you go.
不好意思 亲爱的 你的烘肉卷
How's my favourite personal service professional?
我最爱的专业私人招待过得怎样啊
Except, of course, for Carlos at the house of massage.
当然啦 要除了按♥摩♥房♥的卡洛斯以外
I'm doing fine.
我还好啦
Well, I thought if you're done, I'd escort you home.
你要是完事了 我送你回家吧
Well, how "Tray" Gallant.
太绅士了 值得"托"付
But I don't get off till 1:30.
不过我1:30才下班呢
Oh, well that's just half an...
那再过半小时就...
A.M.
是凌晨
I took another shift.
我多轮一个班
Who do you have to fuck to get service around here?
我得操谁才能有人来服务我啊
Me. Which means you're going to be waiting a long time.
我 所以你得等很久了
Sorry, honey. What can I do for you?
不好意思 亲爱的 你想吃点什么
I'm the pea soup, remember?
我点了豆汤 不记得了吗
Oh, right.
对哦
Debbie?
黛比
Can I get a pea soup, please? Yeah, coming up.
麻烦一碗豆汤 好的 马上就好
Debbie?
黛比
I'm Harold, a friend of Vic's.
我是哈罗德 维克的朋友
I just wanted to tell you how sorry I was to hear of his passing.
我想告诉你 对于他的过世我很难过
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
He was always saying what a great relationship you two had...
他以前总说你们的姐弟关系是多么亲密
how he looked up to you.
他是多么地敬重你
You were more than a sister, you were, uh, his best friend.
你不止是他的姐姐 还是他最好的朋友
Sorry, I have to get this order...
不好意思 我得去给客人点菜
I know how difficult it is for you right now,
我知道现在对你来说很不容易
but at least you have the comfort of knowing how much he loved you.
但至少知道他是多么爱你 你心里能安慰些
Deb?
黛比
Debbie?
黛比
Come... come sit down. Come sit down.
来 坐下 坐下来
Told her it was too soon.
我叫她多休息几天的
I got a little shaky, that's all.
我就手抖了下 没什么大不了
I didn't have my sea legs back yet.
我还没能生龙活虎
I'll be better tomorrow.
我明天就会好些了
You're not going back tomorrow, or the next day.
你明天不准去 后天也不行
You're going to take a few weeks off...
你得休息几个星期
The hell I am!
我死都不要
Would you calm down, please?
麻烦冷静一点 好吗
We are just looking out for your best interest.
我们也是为你好
I know what my best interest is.
我知道什么是为我好
It's to work, so I can pay for Vic's monument.
就是去工作 才有钱能给维克买♥♥墓碑
That doesn't mean you have to kill yourself.
再怎样你也不能拿自己的命开玩笑
You don't understand.
你不明白
You don't have a fucking clue.
你一点都不了解
Well, why don't you give me a fucking hint?
那你倒是说来给我听听
They're all so vibrant, so dynamic.
这些画都如此惊艳夺目 活力四射
I don't know which to choose.
我都不知道怎么选了
Take 'em all.
全拿走吧
A simple and practical solution.
简单干脆的解决办法
You surprise me.
你让我惊讶
I mean, to look at you...
我是说 看看你
no one would ever suspect...
谁会想到...
that I'm a lesbian?
我是个拉拉吗
That a beautiful blonde could be smart,
一个金发美女也能如此聪慧
honest, funny...
诚实 风趣
and supremely talented.
而且极具天赋
Well, it's not that uncommon.
没那么罕见啦
Oh, it's not?
是吗
Well, how many women have you actually bothered to know,
你和女人上♥床♥或结婚之前
or let know you, before you fucked them, or married them?
有几个你费心了解过 或是让她们了解你
And as for my talent, well,
至于我的天赋
judging from your response, it was anything but supreme.
从你的反应看 绝对和"极具才华"不搭边
No. No, see, that's where you're wrong.
不 不 看吧 这你就错了
That drawing you did of the homeless man? Hoo-hoo.
你画的那个流浪汉 不得了
I haven't done anything like that in years.
我好多年没画出那样的作品了
You should.
你该画的
Maybe some day.
也许有一天吧
Why not now?
为什么不是现在
Now, I'm too busy being a wife, a mother,
现在 我忙于尽为人♥妻♥为人母的职责
and then there's my work.
其余时间还得忙工作
Oh, please. Spare me the excuses, lady.
别找借口了 女士
If you're an artist, nothing stops you.
如果你是艺术家 什么都阻挡不了你
I could be going down in a plane,
就算飞机坠毁
taking a dump, screwing my last mistress,
我在拉屎 在操♥我♥的情妇
I'd still reach for a pad.
我仍会随手画两笔
Here.
给
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表