剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Have a heart-to-heart?
敞开心扉好好谈谈
Spend a little quality time with your dashing young dad?
和英俊帅气的年轻老爸共度美好父子时光
I need 20 bucks
我想要20块钱
I knew it.
我就知道
What do you want it for?
你要钱干什么
My upwardly-mobile lifestyle.
我的移♥动♥性越来越高的生活方式
Being a teenager's expensive.
当青少年是很费钱的
You should have thought of that before you became one.
你应该在进入青春期前就想到这点的
So can I have it?
那你到底给不给
Why should I reward you for missing your curfew and
你违反了宵禁 而且不尊重我们
being disrespectful to us?
我为什么还要奖励你
How the fuck am I being disrespectful?
我怎么就不尊重你们了
By not telling us the truth.
你没对我们说实话
I told you.
我说的是实话
I'm not above paying for information,
你倒是也不介意花钱买♥♥信息
but first you've got to come clean.
但首先 你必须老师交代干净
I took a shower this morning.
我今早才洗澡的 很干净
Are you hustling again?
你又上街卖♥♥身了吗
If I was hustling, would I be asking you for 20 bucks?
我要是卖♥♥身的话 还会找你要20块钱吗
Good point.
倒也是
But then again, maybe you're just trying to throw me off the track.
不过 或许你是想故意扰乱我的判断
For chrissake.
老天啊
I'm kind of dating someone, okay?
我在约会 行了吧
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, really. Is that so hard to imagine?
真的 很难想象吗
No, no, not at all. That's... uh, it's great, but I...
没有 这是好事 我只是...
Why didn't you just say so?
你怎么不早点说
You know how kid's are at my age.
我们这个年龄的小子都这样
We're trying to develop a sense of self,
正处于形成自我概念的关键时期
which often manifests itself
最显著的特点就是
in a reluctance to communicate
不愿意和家长
with parents and other authority figures.
或者别的权威人物交流想法
Here's 30. Go to the movies.
给你30块 去看个电影吧
Sweet.
棒极了
Ben?
本
I hope you're sitting down.
坐好了啊
Guess what?
你猜怎么着
Our boy has a boyfriend.
我们家儿子有男朋友了
You sure I don't look like a fire hydrant?
你确定我看起来不像个消防栓吗
I wouldn't want any dogs making a mistake.
我可不想狗跑来撒尿
You do not look like a fire hydrant.
你才不像消防栓
You're positively glowing.
你现在光彩四射呢
I don't mind glowing, as long as I'm not radioactive.
光彩四射倒不错 只要不是辐射就好了
Oh, shit, there's Carl.
糟了 卡尔在那里
Yes, dear?
怎么了 亲爱的
I should say...
我得去...
What do I do?
我该怎么办
What do you mean "What do you do?" You stand there and glow.
什么叫怎么办 站这射瞎他的眼
Oh, hi, Carl.
你好呀 卡尔
Debbie. Emmett.
黛比 艾美特
What are you doing here?
你们怎么来了
Well, it's a ball to raise money for the cops, isn't it?
这舞会不是为了给警♥察♥筹款的吗
And I've always had a soft spot for men in uniform.
我一见到制♥服♥男就浑身发软 没有抵抗力
And I've always had a hard spot.
我倒是一见到他们就硬了
Debbie, Emmett, this is Katherine,
黛比 艾美特 这是凯瑟琳
the person I told you about.
我跟你们提起过她
It's nice to meet you both.
很高兴能认识你们
You're certainly just as... colourful as Carl said you were.
你果真像卡尔说的一样 多姿多彩
Thanks.
谢谢
Will you excuse me for a moment, Carl?
卡尔 失陪一下
I'm just going to the powder room.
我去趟洗手间
Would anyone like a drink?
来杯喝的怎么样
Oh, god, yes. God, yes.
太好了 好极了
I-I wasn't expecting to see you.
我不知道你也会来
I hope it doesn't make you uncomfortable.
希望没有让你不自在
No, no. I like...
不 没有 我喜欢...
I mean, I-I-it's nice...
我是说 挺好的
I don't know what the hell I'm trying to say.
我也不知道我到底想说什么了
You look very handsome.
你打扮得很帅
A-and you look very...
你打扮得很...
Red?
很红吗
I'm glad to see you're getting out, enjoying yourself.
很高兴能看到你走出来 享受生活
Well, life goes on, you know.
没办法 生活总是要继续的
You got no choice but to go on with it.
你也只能跟着继续了
That, um...
那个
that song.
这首歌♥
They played that last year.
他们去年也放过
Yeah, they play it every year.
是啊 他们每年都放这首歌♥
They ought to get some new material.
是该换首新歌♥了
We danced to it.
我们曾伴着这首歌♥跳舞
I know.
我记得
You're very good on your feet.
你舞技还不错
Maybe we could take a quick spin around the floor,
今晚我们或许也可以跳上一支舞
as friends, of course.
当然 以朋友的身份
Well, shall we go in now?
我们进去吧
Sure.
好
Nice to meet you, Deborah.
很高兴认识你 黛布拉
Don't you just love this song?
这不是你最爱的那首歌♥吗
You want to dance?
你想跳舞吗
Two for you.
两杯给你
Sign up here for the Liberty Ride.
参加自♥由♥骑行的在这里登记
If you can't ride, we gladly accept donations.
会骑车的捧个人场 不会骑的捧个钱场
How are we doing?
怎么样了
37 riders so far.
目前有37个人报名了
One guy offered me $1,000 if I'd show him my cock.
有个家伙开价一千美元 前提是我给他看我的鸡♥巴♥
I hope you said yes.
我倒希望你同意了
May we have your attention, please, everyone?
各位朋友 请安静一下
Thank you so much for coming out tonight in support of Liberty Ride.
非常感谢诸位今晚前来支持自♥由♥骑行
The profits will be going
本次活动的所有盈利
to help keep the Liberty House hospice open,
将用于资助自♥由♥之家临终关怀疗养院
so let's try and raise as much money as we possibly can.
让我们尽全力为此次活动多筹善款
In order to do that, the center has
为此 同性恋中心特地邀请了
enlisted one of the top fundraisers in North America,
北美地区最著名的募款人之一
a man who gave up a lucrative law practice in Toronto
他放弃了在多伦多薪酬丰厚的律师职业
to make millions for various organizations
为不同组织筹得了数百万美元
with his walk-a-thons, dance-a-thons,
他策划过的活动包括长♥期♥步行 长♥期♥舞会
marathons, triathlons,
马拉松 长♥期♥铁人三项等
you name it, he's found a way to make money out of it.
只要你能想到的 他都能用来帮助筹款
We're fortunate to have his help and support,
我们非常幸运能得到他的帮助和支持
so let us introduce you to Jeffrey Pendergrass.
下面请允许我向大家介绍杰弗里·彭格拉斯
Thank you all very much.
非常感谢诸位
It's great to be here in Pittsburgh.
很高兴来到匹兹堡
I'm grateful to the gay and lesbian center
我很高兴同性恋中心
and all of its supporters for asking me to help make
和各位支持者们让我来协助
this the best and most profitable event ever.
组织这次史上最大最盈利的活动
So I hope you all sign up,
我希望各位都能报名
get on your bike and cross the finish line, but tonight,
跨上自行车骑完全程 不过今晚
let's all have a good time. Huh?
让我们尽情享受 好吗
One of those.
再来一杯
Thanks.
谢谢
Buy you a drink?
我请你喝一杯
It's an open bar. Party's on me.
今天酒水免费 费用我包了
Nothing is free.
天下没有免费的午餐
Jeffrey Pendergrass.
杰弗里·彭格拉斯
Brian Kinney.
布莱恩·肯尼
It's just an observation, Jeffrey, but...
谈点个人看法 杰弗里 但是...
wouldn't the money that you're spending here tonight
你不觉得把今晚花在这里
to say, "Hello, Pittsburgh, hello"
用来粉墨登场的钱
be better spent helping to keep the hospice open?
直接用在临终疗养院上会更好些吗
Actually, Brian, I find when
说实话 布莱恩 我发现
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表