剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Relax and count backwards from 10, Mr. Kinney.
肯尼先生 放松 从十开始倒数
Brian.
布莱恩
Don't say anything.
什么都别说
Look, I'm sure it's just a temporary malfunction.
听着 我相信这只是暂时的功能障碍
It takes time for your body to heal itself
你的身体需要时间来痊愈
and for you to regain your strength.
也需要时间来重获力量
Be patient. Everything will be up and running in no time.
耐心点 一切很快都会好起来的
Thanks for not saying anything.
谢谢你什么都"没说"啊
I want to get those cool pumas and a pair of diesel jeans,
我想买♥♥彪马 还要一条迪赛牛仔裤
maybe two.
或者两条
What do you think I am, made of money?
你以为我是印钞机吗
Like, yeah.
差不多吧
You're having a movie made.
你都要拍电影了
We hope. And I didn't work my ass off
只是有可能 而且我累得要死工作
so I could put expensive jeans on yours.
也不是为了给你买♥♥贵得要死的牛仔裤
Ben, I want to get a couple pairs of diesel jeans.
本 我想要两条迪赛的牛仔裤
Pull up your pants. I can see your shorts.
裤子往上提 我都能看见你的内♥裤♥了
That's the fucking point.
要的就是这个风格
We're taking Hunter to buy some new clothes.
我们要带亨特去买♥♥新衣服
And have pizza and go to a movie.
再去吃披萨 看电影
Not a Brett Keller movie.
不能看布雷特·凯勒的电影
So, tomorrow night?
明天晚上如何
The mall? The three of us?
去商场 我们一家三口
Uh, sure. Fine.
好的 没问题
Ah, must be Mark Bluestein.
肯定是马克·布卢斯坦
He has the flu. I said I'd cover his class.
他得流感了 我说过要帮他代课
Hello?
喂
Sure.
好
Uh, breakfast, lunch, whatever.
早饭 中饭 随便
Yeah, see you then.
好的 到时见
For somebody who's laid up with the flu,
对于得了流感的人来说
he has a pretty healthy appetite.
他胃口还不错啊
Uh, yeah, that wasn't Mark. It was Anthony,
刚才不是马克 是安东尼
from the library. You remember, I told you about him?
图书馆那个 记得吗 我跟你说过他的
Yeah, how could I forget? He only calls you every hour.
当然 怎么可能忘 他每个小时都给你打电♥话♥
That's not true.
胡说
Maybe he has a crush on you.
也许他暗恋你
That's not true either.
更胡说了
He's just a nice kid who wants to be a writer.
他只是个想当作家的好孩子
We get together and discuss books, that's all.
我们在一起只是讨论书
So, tomorrow night.
明天晚上
Pizza, a movie and diesel jeans.
吃披萨 看电影 买♥♥迪赛牛仔裤
Yeah, you mean, "Loose".
你的意思是松垮垮的吧
Oh, touchdown.
触地得分
My, how the boy can score.
天 真会得分 掀起"高♥潮♥"啊
I've got a good kicker.
全靠踢球手配合得好
I'll say.
我也赞同
That's a quarterback's secret weapon.
那是四分卫的秘密武器
Speaking of secrets...
说到秘密
does your fiancee know?
你未婚妻知道吗
Know what?
知道什么
That you're... mm?
知道你是...
That I'm...?
我是...
Do I really have to say it?
真的要我说出来吗
That you're, uh, the "H" Word.
知道你是 "H"开头的那个词
Hard-bodied?
好壮
Hot? Hung?
好性感 好大的鸡♥巴♥
Yeah, she knows all that.
没错 这些她都知道
I meant, uh, homosexual.
我是说 同性恋
Gay. Queer.
同志 玻璃
I'm not a fag.
我不是基佬
Did I use that word?
我用那个词了吗
A fag is a sissy, girl, pansy.
基佬是娘娘腔 伪娘 骚♥逼♥那种
You think I'm that? Hardly.
你觉得我是那样的吗 不觉得
A fag can't even throw a ball.
基佬连投球都不会
Do you know how far I can throw?
你知道我可以投多远吗
I reckon a country mile.
我猜很远吧
I'm a hero, to millions.
我是数百万人心中的英雄
Name one fag who's a hero.
有哪个基佬被当作英雄
Name one fag who's got a call from the president saying,
有哪个基佬接到过总统的电♥话♥
"Great game."
说"表现太棒了"
Name one fag that's fucked every Dallas cheerleader,
有哪个基佬操过达拉斯的每个拉拉队员
and I don't even play for Dallas.
我甚至都不是达拉斯队的球员
Name one fag every kid wants to grow up to be.
有哪个基佬被小孩奉为奋斗目标
Harvey Fierstein?
演员哈维·菲尔斯坦
So why would anyone think I was a fag?
为什么会有人都觉得我是基佬
Maybe because you had your dick up my ass?
或许是因为你刚才把鸡♥巴♥插在我的屁♥股♥里
So I like to fuck guys.
我喜欢操男人
Doesn't mean that I love them,
那并不代表我爱他们
or want to kiss them,
或者想亲他们
or even know them.
甚至认识他们
This is just for fun.
只是为了找乐子而已
To get off.
为了发泄
And no one's to ever hear about this.
没人需要知道这事
Understand?
明白吗
Who'd believe me if I told them?
就算我说出去 又有谁会相信我
Next week, an enormous 250-foot mural of yours
下周 您的一幅长达250英尺的巨型壁画
will be unveiled at Penn Plaza.
将会在宾州广场揭开面纱
Tomorrow, an exhibition of your drawings opens here,
明天 您的画展将在
at the Sidney Bloom Gallery.
希德尼·布鲁姆画廊开幕
Tell me, Mr. Auerbach, why did you choose Pittsburgh?
奥尔巴克先生 您为什么会选匹兹堡
Well, unless you're a Pirates fan,
除非你是匹兹堡海盗队的粉丝
there's not a goddamn reason to come here.
否则你完全没有理由来这里
Now there will be.
现有就有理由了
That's perfect.
那太好了
I've heard your ego is as big as your mural.
我听说您的自负跟您的壁画一样巨大
I hope I haven't let you down. I mean...
我希望没让你失望 我是说...
I hope this bagel-deprived burg
我希望这个没有美味百吉饼的城市
feels the same way when they see my work.
在看过我的作品后 也会这样觉得
I think that's all we need. That's good.
我觉得这些就差不多了 可以了
That was great.
回答得太好了
Thank you.
谢谢
Any time, honey.
随时效劳 亲爱的
How was I?
我刚才怎么样
Okay. I guess.
大概还行吧
I wasn't really listening.
我没在听
I was working.
我在工作
I'm glad I didn't distract you.
我很高兴我没让你分心
Not at all.
一点都没
You know,
那个
I have this strange feeling that I'm being...
我有种感觉 觉得我...
ignored.
被忽略了
Strange, because, I mean, let's...let's face it,
很奇怪 因为 说实话吧
I'm not used to being ignored.
我可不习惯被人忽略
In fact, I think the last time it happened, I was 14.
实际上 上次我被忽略的时候是14岁
Suzie Schroeder was her name.
那个女孩叫苏西·施罗德
She ditched me at a Tastee Freeze for a guy with a triple scoop.
在冰屋 她为了一个男生的三球冰激凌就甩了我
Broke my heart.
伤透了我的心
Well, you needn't worry.
你不用担心
I haven't been to a Tastee Freeze in years.
我好多年都没去过冰屋了
So why don't you go over and flirt with that nice girl reporter,
建议你去找那个漂亮女记者调情
and leave me to my work?
好让我专心工作
Harvey, when have I ever let you down?
哈维 我什么时候让你失望过
Are you fucking kidding me?
你♥他♥妈♥在跟我开玩笑吗
Name one time.
举出个例子
The time I asked you out on a date,
那次我找你出去约会
and you said, "Thanks, but no. "
你说"谢谢 但是不了"
Okay, name a second.
好吧 再举个例子
Oh, Jesus, Brian, I was one of your first clients.
天啊 布莱恩 我是你的第一个客户
Just because you're a big shot now... Hold on.
不能因为你现在是大人物就... 等等
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表