剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
He's not asking for your forgiveness.
他不是在请求你的宽恕
He's asking you to acknowledge his pain for having hurt you.
他是想让你知道 伤害了你 他也很痛苦
After that, it's up to him to forgive himself.
这之后 他需要宽恕自己
Check it out.
看看吧
That's the eighth one so far today.
这是今天的第八个了
If I'd've known what a fleshpot this was,
要早知道健身房♥有这么多男人勾搭我
I would've signed up years ago.
我几年前就加入健身大军了
Not that I need it.
虽说我不需要健身
I have the perfect twink physique.
我拥有完美的小鲜肉体格
Then why don't you put it to use?
那你怎么不好好利用一番呢
Did you just start here?
你是新会员吗
Yeah.
是的
I'm new in town.
我才搬来匹兹堡
Score one for Pittsburgh.
匹兹堡人有福了
My name's Brian.
我叫布莱恩
Shane.
我叫希恩
It's always nice to see a fresh... face.
能看见一个新...面孔 真好
Okay. I'll give you a call then.
好的 我回头联♥系♥你
Shit. Hold on.
靠 等等
Could you actually do a favour for me?
你能帮我个忙吗
You know, it's not everybody who can...
不是每个人....
spread their legs like that.
都能把腿分那么开的
I still can't go as far as I'd like.
我还是觉得没分开到理想的程度
Well, I would be happy to help stretch you.
我很乐意帮忙
It was nice talking to you.
和你聊天很愉快
I got to go.
我得走了
The man that got away, huh?
那人走了 是吧
And I was halfway up his ass.
我成功了一半 就快操到他了
He must've heard that nasty rumour.
他肯定听说了那个恶毒的谣言
You know, the one about you having crabs.
说你有阴虱
I wonder how that happened.
真不知道是谁造的谣
Pack the sunscreen. We're going to Ibiza.
带上防晒霜吧 我们要去伊维萨岛了
Ah, I wouldn't ditch my textbooks yet.
先别急着把课本扔掉哦
Mr. Auerbach?
奥尔巴克先生
Yeah?
什么事
You wanted a good bagel? Here's a good bagel.
你想吃美味的百吉饼是吧 这里有
Go ahead, try one.
来吧 尝一个
You screamed loud enough for them.
上次你大叫大嚷的 要吃百吉饼
These from New York?
从纽约买♥♥来的吗
Tell Jerome to go to Solly's.
让杰罗姆去索莉面包店买♥♥
It's the best deli in Pittsburgh.
那里的熟食是匹兹堡最好吃的
By the way, I'm Lindsay Peterson,
顺便说一句 我叫琳赛·彼得森
from the Sidney Bloom Gallery.
希德尼·布鲁姆美术馆的
We met briefly the other day.
前些天我们匆匆见了一面
This can't be white.
这块怎么能是白的
Well, you coming?
你要上来吗
Oh, oh-oh. It's okay, sweetheart. That's okay,
没事的 宝贝 没事的
you're in the best of hands. There you go.
我扶着你呢 好了
It's incredible.
太美了
It's a work of monumental importance.
这绝对会成为经典之作的
Right up there with the Deco series and the Santa Fe project.
与迭戈系列 圣达菲系列一样棒
Bring the bagels?
你把百吉饼带上来了吗
Mr. Auerbach...
奥尔巴克先生
Sam.
叫我山姆
Sam. I wish you would reconsider
山姆 我希望你能重新考虑一下
allowing us to do a show
让我们做一个展览
that would trace this mural from commission to concept to execution.
呈现这幅壁画从委托创作 构思到完成的过程
Using your sketches and notes, we could...
展出你的草图和笔记 我们可以
Give me a hand, would you?
帮我个忙 好吗
Me?
我吗
Take this brush.
拿着刷子
Some riata red number 9.
蘸点利亚塔9号♥红
Don't know where they come up with these crazy names.
真不知道这些怪名字是怎么取的
Nice even strokes. All right?
轻轻地 均匀地涂抹 好吗
That's it.
就是这样
Yeah, that's the way, yeah. Keep moving it.
很好 就是这样 继续
Ah, I can't believe I'm actually painting with Sam Auerbach.
真不敢相信我居然在和山姆·奥尔巴克一起画画
Keep stroking.
接着画
W-what are you doing?
你在干什么呢
Oh my god. Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I'm...
天啊 真是对不起
I think you should know, I'm...
我觉得我该告诉你我...
I'm happily married.
我结婚了 很幸福
Yeah. Who's the lucky guy?
好吧 哪个男人这么幸运啊
He's not a guy. He's a woman.
不是男人 是女人
All the better.
那更好了
Call her. We'll have a three-way.
打电♥话♥叫她吧 我们玩三人行去
Ow, my nose!
我的鼻子
You're bleeding.
你流血了
No, no, no, no, no. It's just...
不 不 那只是...
just a little riata red number 9.
一点利亚塔9号♥红颜料
Oh, you really must be a dyke with a right hook like that.
能打出这样的右勾拳 你是个拉拉无疑了
You are the most repellent man I've ever met,
你是我见过的最令人厌恶的男人
even if you are a genius.
就算你是个天才
What did you say the name of that deli is again?
那家熟食店叫什么来着
Vic's pots and pans have moved more than I have.
维克的盆盆罐罐比我搬家的次数都多
First to Ted's, then your mom's, now here.
先搬去了泰德家 再是你妈家 然后又到了这
She said she wanted all of it out of the house
她说希望这些东西赶快从她家消失
before she could count to 10.
在她数到十之前立刻拿走
"That includes every fucking teaspoon."
"包括所有的破茶匙"
It's scary, how well you do her.
你模仿她模仿得太像了 真可怕
I just wish they'd kiss and make up already.
我就希望他们和好如初
Uh, I know what you mean.
我懂你的意思
There's nothing more tedious than those interminable feuds.
无止境的争端最烦了
Uncle Vic?
维克舅舅
So what should we do with this?
这些东西怎么办
Well, I'd put it away, but I don't know where he wants it.
我想放下来 但我不知道他想放在哪
Then I guess we'd better wake him up and ask him.
最好还是叫醒他问问
Uncle Vic, your movers are here.
维克舅舅 你的搬运工来了
With everything from Debbie's kitchen except the sink.
黛比的厨房♥都快搬空了 就差水槽了
Uncle Vic?
维克舅舅
Uncle Vic?
维克舅舅
Uncle Vic...
维克舅舅
Two pink plate specials,
两份粉盘特餐
pork chop with mashed potatoes,
土豆泥蒸肉
chicken fried steak, no vegetables.
炸鸡排 不加蔬菜
But I changed for you, sweetheart. So eat all your broccoli.
但我给你改了 亲爱的 吃掉花椰菜
Where the hell is the pot pie?
鸡肉馅饼怎么还没来
Did you have to go kill a chicken?
你得现杀鸡现做吗
Ma?
妈
It's coming. It's coming.
就来了 就来了
I can't talk to you now, Michael.
现在我没空 迈克
It's important.
这事很重要
Can't you see my hands are full?
看不出我很忙吗
Betty's out sick, I'm working two stations.
贝蒂病了 我一个人得做两份活
Ma, please.
妈 求你了
Here you go, honey. Sorry.
东西来了 亲爱的 不好意思
I need the check please.
服务员 买♥♥单
And I'll be right with you.
我马上来
Deb, the pot pie's up. Growling for meat today.
黛比 鸡肉饼好了 今天都嚎叫着要吃肉
Ma, will you put the goddamn tray down?
妈 把那破托盘放下好吗
What is so important that can't wait?
什么事这么急啊
Come sit down.
来坐下
I don't have time to sit down, Michael. Just tell me. What?
我没时间坐 你说就是
It's Uncle Vic.
是维克舅舅
What about him?
他怎么啦
Did he have a shit fit when you showed up with all those pots and pans?
你们把盆盆罐罐搬去 他发狂了吗
Well, I hope so, that son of a bitch.
但愿如此 那个王八蛋
Ma...
妈
What?
怎么了
Is Debbie not working today?
黛比今天没在工作吗
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表