剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
I won't shave my legs.
我不刮腿毛就是了
No one will notice.
不会有人发现的
No, of course not.
不 当然不是
Good. Then it'll serve as a gentle reminder that
很好 这就算个小小的提醒
until someone comes up with a better plan,
在有人想出更好的解决办法前
you still need a man for some things.
有时候你们还是需要男人的
Hey, where have you been?
嘿 你去哪了
I need those panels
我需要那些画稿
so I can come up with some dialogue for the Evil Anal Probers.
好给「邪恶探肛怪」写点对白
How about, "Up your ass"?
「操♥你♥妈♥的」怎么样
Sounds about right.
听起来不错
What's with you?
你怎么回事啊
What do you think?
你以为呢
You told him that we knew, didn't you?
你告诉他我们知道了 是不是
Look, I...
听我说 我...
I didn't mean to. It just...
我不是有意的 只是
What, slipped out?
只是什么 说漏嘴了
"We know you have cancer".
我们知道你得了癌症
That is the fucking lamest excuse I've ever heard.
这是我他妈听过的最烂的理由
You're the one who said
是你自己说
that we should be strong and honour his wishes.
我们应该坚强起来 尊重他的想法
I'm sorry.
对不起
Do you have any idea how hard that's been?
你知道这让我们的生活变得有多难吗
Did he kick you out?
他把你撵出家门了吗
Did he say he never wanted to see you again?
他对你说他再也不想见到你了吗
Well, if that's the way he wants it,
如果他希望这样
I'll be glad to honour those wishes too.
我也会尊重这些决定的
Here you go.
好了
Thank you.
谢谢
Professor Bruckner.
布鲁克纳教授
That's me.
我就是
I'm sure you don't remember me. I was...
你一定不记得我了 我曾是...
in your 1-10 seminar last year.
我是你去年1-10研讨班的学生
There are so many students in that seminar.
那个研讨班有很多学生
Anthony Flynn.
安东尼·弗林
I hope you enjoyed it.
希望你喜欢我的课
It was great.
你的课很棒
In fact, I even went out and bought your book, "RU12".
其实我还去买♥♥了你的书《你也是吗》
But did you read it?
那你看了吗
A few times, actually.
老实说 看过几次了
I loved it. So well written.
我很喜欢 写得很棒
You know, I agree with what the critics said on the jacket.
我同意封面上那些评论家的点评
Send them a free copy, they'll say anything.
免费送一本 他们就什么都愿意说了
No, I'd... I'd really like to talk to you about it some time.
不 我真的很想找个时间跟你交流一下
You see, I'm a writer too. Well, trying to be.
我也是个作家 至少是想做个作家
As much as I like that, Anthony,
我也很乐意与你交流 安东尼
it's, uh, my policy not to fraternize with my students.
但我的原则是不跟自己的学生交往过密
Even former ones?
往届生也不行吗
I'm sorry.
对不起
I didn't mean to put you in an awkward position.
我不是有意让你为难的
No, it's okay.
不 没关系
It's just that your book really spoke to me.
只是你的书真的让我很有感触
As a gay man, I mean.
我是说 作为一个同性恋
By the time I'd finished it,
我读完它的那一刻
I felt I'd discovered things about myself I'd never known.
我感觉我找到了以前没发现的自我
Thank you.
谢谢你
Flynn.
弗林
Yeah, you used to sit about halfway back,
你 以前总是坐在教室中间靠后那排
way over on the right by the window with the fire escape.
在右手边 旁边是消防通道的窗子那里
That's me.
是的
It's a simple but elegant menu;
菜单很简单 但是讲究
lobster, filet mignon, salad.
有龙虾 菲力牛排 沙拉
And of course, dessert.
当然 还有甜点
No, sure, I understand.
当然不会 我理解
Well, that was the last possibility.
最后的希望也破灭了
Ah, poor Em.
可怜的小艾
I keep forgetting
我总是忘记
how important Vic was to you too, Honey.
维克对你来说同样是多么重要 亲爱的
Without him, your business is fucked, huh?
少了他 你的生意就完了 对吧
But never fear, 'cause help is here.
不过不要怕 救星到了
Where?
在哪
You're looking at it.
远在天边 近在眼前
I'll cancel my shift tonight. I'll lend you a hand.
我今晚请假不去上班 给你帮把手
Oh, thanks. But, uh, I need more than a hand,
谢谢 不过 光是帮把手可不行
I need an entire body, preferably one belonging to a chef.
我需要一整个顶用的人 最好是个厨师
What's the matter with my cooking?
我的厨艺哪里不好
Don't take this the wrong way,
我说了你可别生气
but not everything is covered in marinara sauce.
不是所有的食物都要加大蒜番茄酱
Fine.
好吧
"The October Detective"?
《十月探案》
It's one in a series.
这是一套中的一本
Of 12?
一共12本吗
How did you guess?
你怎么猜到的
When it comes to clues, I'm quick.
我对蛛丝马迹很敏锐的
For instance, I've, uh,
比方说 我以前
never known you to read detective novels.
从不知道你也看侦探小说
So?
所以呢
So, I would surmise, using my brilliant powers of deduction,
所以我用我天才的推理能力推测出
that it has something to do with one Lieutenant Horvath.
这事跟霍瓦特探长有关系
Sorry, Sherlock.
很遗憾 福尔摩斯
Carl came here strictly as a friend,
卡尔只是作为一个朋友来看我
and there's nothing between us.
我们之间什么都没有
Oh, the look in his eyes said otherwise.
他的眼神可是意味深长
What do you know about the look in a man's...
你懂个屁的男人的...
Never mind, I take it back.
算了 我收回这句话
Stop living in a book
别钻在书里了
and start living your life.
回到现实好好过日子吧
God, this chocolate mousse is scrumptious.
天呐 这个巧克力慕斯真是人间极品
Perhaps I underestimated your culinary skills.
或许我的确低估了你的厨艺
My chocolate mousse is covered in marinara sauce.
我的巧克力慕斯上面有一层大蒜番茄酱
This is from that sweet kid, Darren.
这是那个可爱的小伙子做的 达伦
You know, the one who got bashed?
挨了揍的那个
I sent him food every day from the diner,
以前我每天从餐厅给他送吃的
and now he's sends me goodies back.
现在他也回赠我一些
Kind of like a thank you.
算是致谢吧
And he does it all himself.
而且都是他亲手做的
I tell you, he can dance, he can cook.
跟你说 他会跳舞 会做饭
He's a knockout in a dress.
穿上裙子还是个美人
He'd be a real catch for some lucky guy.
谁能和他在一起绝对赚了
Em?
小艾
Em?
小艾
Where'd the fuck he go?
又死哪去了
Brian?
布莱恩
Brian?
布莱恩
Jesus Christ, what's wrong?
老天啊 你怎么了
Nothing.
没怎么
I'm fine. Why do you ask?
我没事 为什么这么问
Well, for one thing, you look like shit.
因为你看上去糟透了
Thank you.
谢你了啊
Okay, look. Now, this is the second time this has happened.
你已经是第二次这样了
Fucking accountants.
该死的会计
Do you have to keep a record of everything?
什么事都要做记录吗
I just want you to know that you can trust me,
我只是想让你知道 你可以信任我
as a friend, and as someone who has been through it all.
作为一个朋友 一个过来人
I mean, there is nothing I haven't seen or done,
我什么没见过 什么没干过
which is why I don't presume to judge anyone.
所以我不会戴有色眼镜看人
But there's one thing I know:
但我知道一件事
The first and hardest step you'll ever have to take...
第一步也是最难的一步
is admitting you have a problem.
就是承认你有了麻烦
And once you've done that,
一旦做到了这点
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表