剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Cake. Cake.
蛋糕 蛋糕
How's this?
这个怎么样
What next?
然后呢
Then I share.
我分享我的经历
Six months ago, my life was out of control.
六个月前 我的生活失去控制
I was lost.
我迷失了
But now, thanks to Bill W.,
但现在 多亏了比尔总统
the good lord, and the program...
上帝 还有这个互助会
my life has turned around.
我的生活回到了正轨
I now have faith.
现在我有信仰
I have purpose.
我有目标
But most of all...
但最重要的是
I have wonderful friends...
我有一群好朋友在身边
who've stood by me...
他们支持着我
and helped lead me down the right road.
他们帮忙指引我回到正途
Thank god they didn't need a map to do it.
幸好他们不用看地图来指引我
Thank you for listening.
谢谢大家听我倾诉
Thank you, ladies.
谢谢 女士们
And then we cut the cake.
我们切蛋糕吧
Happy birthday, Teddy.
生日快乐 泰迪
Thanks, Em.
谢谢你 小艾
What do we do now?
接下来干什么
Now is when we usually go out for coffee.
通常我们会去喝杯咖啡
That's it. I'm... I'm calling for help.
够了 我叫人来接你
The fuck you are.
叫个屁
Would you just go on and ride with your husband?
你能不能回去好好陪你丈夫
And leave you alone?
把你一个人丢在这
I'll be all right.
我会没事的
Yeah, I can see that.
是啊 看得出来
I'm staying here with you.
我留下来陪你
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这样
To show everyone what a hero you are?
让大家看到你是个多么了不起的英雄吗
That despite insurmountable odds, the...
看你能藐视所有难以克服的困难
great Kinney can cross the finish line
看你一只手绑在背后
with one arm tied behind his back?
也能坚持到终点
In front of my back.
绑在胸前
In front of your back.
绑在胸前
There's no need to, you've already proved yourself.
你不必这样 你已经证明自己了
You've raised $100,000 for the hospice.
你已经为疗养院募集到十万美元了
What more do you need to do?
你还有什么要证明的
It's-It's not about the money.
这 这和钱没关系
Then what's it about? Killing yourself?
那跟什么有关 折磨死你自己吗
Would you fuck off?
滚开行不行
I can do it.
我自己能行
Did you ever see that story on TV about those women...
你有没有看过电视上那些女人
that had cancer?
得了癌症的女人
Anyway, they all had cancer.
总之 她们都得了癌症
So what do they do?
她们干什么了
They go to this boot camp...
她们参加训练营
where they have to climb over walls
在那里她们要攀岩
and crawl through the mud,
在泥塘里匍匐前进
and swing over these bottomless pits while this
还要荡过无底的深渊
former Luftwaffe drill sergeant terrorizes them.
还有前纳粹教官的恐怖统治
And I'm watching this and I'm thinking,
看这些的时候我想
"Christ! Don't these crazy bitches
"老天啊 这些傻妞
have enough shit to deal with?"
都吃饱了撑的吗"
Then one of them comes out of this swamp
当她们其中一个
that's full of fucking crocodiles or sharks or something.
从满是鳄鱼或鲨鱼的沼泽里爬出来时
And she's laughing.
她笑了
Laughing.
开怀大笑
And she says...
然后她说
"If I can survive this, I can survive anything."
"如果我能战胜这个 我就能战胜一切"
Come on.
走吧
Coffee?
要咖啡吗
I didn't think you'd be up.
我以为你还没起床呢
Are you kidding?
你开玩笑吗
I've already worked out with my trainer,
我已经和我的教练一起健完身
made 10 calls to New York,
给纽约那边打了十个电♥话♥
read 2 scripts and the trades.
看了两个剧本 了解了热门新闻
Have a roll from Campanile.
来个大钟楼的面包圈吧
Best bread on the planet.
世界上最棒的面包
Fuck the carbs.
管他的碳水化合物
So, how was your evening?
昨晚过得怎么样
Connor take good care of you?
康纳把你照顾得好吗
Yeah, he's a cool guy.
当然 他酷极了
And hot.
而且性感
Does Brian know about your extra-marital activities?
布莱恩知道你的这些婚外活动吗
We're not married. Brian detests marriage.
我们没结婚 布莱恩讨厌结婚
Well, that's a unique position to take
他真是特立独行
when every fag on earth wants to say "I do".
毕竟其他所有基佬都想说「我愿意」
We'd rather say "I don't".
我们宁愿说「我不愿意」
That way we can be together because we want to be,
这样我们就能因为想在一起而在一起
not because we have to be.
而不是被逼无奈了
How very "Rage-ian".
真有狂怒范儿
You better go clean up and pack.
你最好去洗漱再整理一下行李
There'll be a car here in an hour to take you to the airport.
一个小时后 有车来接你去机场
By the way, I've thought about your offer.
顺便说下 我考虑了你的提议
I really appreciate it.
真是非常感谢
But...
但是
There is no "But". I want to do it.
没有但是 我想做做看
So I'm coming back.
所以我会回来
My back is killing me.
我的后背疼得要死
That's the lumpiest ground I ever slept on.
那是我睡过的最不平的地了
You weren't sleeping on the ground,
你没睡在地上
you were sleeping on me.
你睡在我身上了
So I end up being your support, when you're supposed to be mine.
你说要当我的依靠 结果我成你的依靠了
Look, I woke up without any coffee,
听着 我早上醒来后还没喝咖啡
and worse, I'm out of breath mints.
更糟的是 我的薄荷糖吃完了
So would you kindly spare me your morning sarcasm?
所以你能不能不要一大早就挖苦我
Sorry, Teddy. You're right.
抱歉 泰迪 你说的没错
I am supposed to be your support system and here I am,
我应该是你的依靠 然而现在...
pulling the props out from under you.
我却在这拖你的后腿
You go ahead, make all the sarcastic,
继续挖苦我吧
insensitive remarks you want.
怎么挖苦都行
I'm sorry too, Em.
我也很抱歉 小艾
You've been a wonderful support.
你给了我极大的支持
But if it turns out we're hopelessly lost,
但如果我们实在找不到路了
and for whatever reason I don't survive the elements,
不管因为什么原因我死掉了
I want you to know you have my permission to eat me.
我希望你知道 你可以吃掉我
Thank you, Teddy. That's the
谢谢你 泰迪 那真是...
most generous thing any person ever said to another.
我听过的最慷慨的承诺了
This is a highway.
上高速路了
But which way do we go?
但我们该往哪边走呢
Well, let's take a look.
我来看看地图
To hell with that!
去他妈的地图
It hasn't led us in the right direction yet.
它从没指过正确的方向
Wh... sh, sh!
等等 嘘
What?
怎么了
Don't you hear it?
你没听见吗
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Native Americans used to do this
以前美国土著民就这样
to hear which way the cavalry was advancing.
判断骑军从哪边来
Wouldn't it be easier to just look?
直接用看的不是更简单吗
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
Oh, my god, it's the Liberty Ride.
我的天啊 是自♥由♥骑行的车队
Hi, guys! But how?
你们好 怎么会
I guess even though we didn't know it,
我想虽然我们之前不知道
you and I have been on the right road all along.
但我们确实走对路了
Come on.
走吧
Where you been? Hi, guys.
你们去哪儿了 你们好啊
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表